What's new

I AM A DIRTY COMICBOOK WHORE!!!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
The title says it all. If you're in this thread, you probably have beer bottle thick glasses, a pen protector with unctuous skin and you live with your momma. Chicks wouldn't touch you with an oven mitt on.
But on the upside you probably have some killer action figures and can name everyone in the JLA and JSA from memory.
So feel at home, roll up a bone and spill your comic innards all over the joint. You want some other stoner geeks to grade your rag, go on and post it up....you wanna speculate about the next big thing a nerd could love, feel free. Anything goes as long as it's something you could get a wedgie from a school bully over...

And as an opening volley, I'm gonna get this broad graded asap. She is a raw beauty:

picture.php

picture.php

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
spider-man%2026.jpg

here's one I have..I have all of them actually..not worth much really, except sentimental value...pretty cool though...I have a few one girlfriend, Julia, got me like 5 years ago...she thought I liked these comics and I did, now they're worth like, a lot...I keep them hidden away for future girls..lol...I'm a big comic book nerd myself, but never fell in with the nerdy types cuz i was always the big basketball player guy who dunked on people..not the nerdy type really, but kinda both..

F

Fred el Gato

Got that same comic accessndx,
Think its wolverines 1st app. was worth $300 back 20yrs or so probably alot more now with the movies and such. Mines missing the collector stamp located about 2/3rd in on an ad page so not mint.
Now doesn't that read like a guy you described,LOL. Collected mostly old Dells and 60's era marvels but have a shit ton from the 70's.

TLoft13

Fucking nerds. Start lifting, get contact lenses and a fashion sense...you are giving us all a bad image!

punishermax4.jpg

Punisher MAX, imho the best series Marvel has ever done.

purple_man

Veteran
im a huge fan of dylan dog, but im not sure if that series was ever published outside of europe...

blessss

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
181 huh? Nice
Are you selling it, or keeping it?
If it's one you're keeping, I would skip the cgc grading.

I used to collect as a kid, and sold everything when I was 15 to get money for my first car.

A couple years ago I was feeling nostalgic for my childhood days and decided to get back into it.
I just completed the full run of fantastic four, something I dreamed about as a kid, but didn't have the money to do.

I also collect High Times, and have the full run of them up into the mid 80's, including all 4 first issues.
The ULTRA rare true first printing, the us and Canadian second printings, and the third "collectors edition" printing(the one you see most often that people think is the first printing)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Was a huge comics reader. Just stopped one day,I still havent read the last ones I bought.

All of mine just set in a steamer trunk. Mostly the marvel universe, lots of DC, darkhorse, and some of the new graphic stuff.

Anybody wants em all just pm your bid ;)

D

drifting

i was always into superman. expecially around the time he fought doomsday, his death and when he came back.

i would love to have a mint condition action comics #1:)

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
marshal law that watchmen and dark knight series .. had he original dark knights and gave it way away

wah wah wah wah

rangergord

oops sorry I thought you meant XXX rated comics. I have a collection of dirty hentai and magazines in various e file formats!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
My boy icecream soldier!!

My boy icecream soldier!!

SGT Rock rules

Couldn't fight in the heat. Bulldozer carried a 50 cal. Peace! One couldn't fight in the cold another didn't like mountains.

My favorite Easy tactic was let the tank run over you then put grenades in the tracks.