What's new

hydrogen co2 generator

Dongle,

I have become friends with the owner and post info direct from the source.

I told him since he helped me out so much I could post answers to peoples questions.

Are you affiliated with Botanicare, Sunlight supply , General Hydroponics ,and Canfan? Or do you just use their products?

D

dongle69

Haha nice try.
You went from "we are listening...I'm affiliated with Hydro Innovations...we work really hard to be innovative" to pretending you are just some customer.
The mods edited your posts and closed that thread for a reason.
I'm glad you are trying to help, just don't BS.

I post answers for people directly from the company and from my own knowledge about cooling systems, sorry to confuse anyone, some posts are all me and some are relayed answers .

Carboy

I post answers for people directly from the company and from my own knowledge about cooling systems, sorry to confuse anyone, some posts are all me and some are relayed answers .

Why don't you give the owner the link to this discussion ?
I believe if it was me, I'd want to directly address/explain some real serious issues and questions that have been expressed here.
And as a side note, C.A.P. has a listed number with great tech support and I didn't have to know the owner to get it.

CB

CB, He reads I post, If you email them you will get answers exactly like I post from him because that is where they come from.

Eminem, what pump are you running to the HydroGens?, they need some p.s.i. to work the no flow no go switch. Run at least a sump pump for the unit to work properly, your standard hydro store submersible pumps are not enough.

noone88

My experience. I had to run 50+ feet of compression tubing for my NG HydroGEN. I was having pressure problems. After talking to their tech guys, I raised the pilot light. That worked but i'm guessing every 5-10 times out of 100, the unit wouldn't start up.

So I ended up removing the pressure regulator. Works fine now. I'm actually monitoring the unit to see if there's any melting, overheating, discoloration to to the first post.

Drain to waste is the most economical and is easy to setup. Been using for 4 months. Just like everything in this industry, it needs a little "tweaking" to get it right for everyone's individual (and unique) setup.

Bozo

Heres my verdict

I unplug my pump from the controller, wait a minute, and plug it back in and it works. It seems like the relighting process needs some improvment

Last issue. Couldnt get one unit to stay lit. Tried different batteries, new tank, etc. Finally I turned the water regulator to the minimum and it stayed lit. turned the water up and it went out. So its obviously in the water regulator, now its real low. Maybe I misunderstand the process but it was my understanding I could turn the water up to keep the unit cooler. doesnt do much good if I have to keep it low.

Sounds like a water flow issue,
Pump may be losing its prime and not suppling enough if any water?I use city water pressure and have never had a problem .The only time I have found it flowwing water and not lit is when propane tank is empty.
I am confused to how it would work with water regulator on low .That is the opposite of how it is desinged to work .Again points to water problem either on supply side or the flow meter device /water regulator in the hydrogen its self
I run mine with the water on max flow with gas on min setting
If mine were to start acting up I wouldnt attempt to fix it I would buy a new one for $189 shipping included from Ebay .

crizzo

very interesting, I am planning on picking one up monday. I got some good note from this post that I think will make my installation run smoother. I Plan on hooking mine to a 1/4 hp chiller I have laying around, sounds like ill need 2 pumps.