What's new

hush's Peak Seeds grow out - 1000w - 4x4

Dr.Nonagon

I just wanted to state here that Peak Seeds BC is fantastic in their customer service department.

That's great to know Hush, I find getting seeds pretty stressful so when it's time for a refill I will definitely be checking these guys out.

They are pretty close also, I dunno how I missed them for so long.

harry74

Veteran
Hey hush, looking good.

Looks like the pale Green pheno that one,could be interesting.

greetings

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I gave the plants their first dose of full strength nutrient this morning. Other than that, things are still uneventful. :D

ZbyqXnH.jpg

mwpK7RD.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Flowering starts tonight! Here's a picture of the gang right as the light turned off:

7ctIiDj.jpg

The Sweet Skunks are all surprisingly uniform. They vary in height alone, so far. Here's the tallest one, which is a nice representation of how they look:

c3JzRpN.jpg

The Northern Skunks are a little more varied in appearance, but there is a particular phenotype that seems the most common of them all, at least at this stage. This one represents the group:

tAKvc6X.jpg

Then the Blueberries. They all look sufficiently different from each other, except that they all have that classic Blueberry look, with the fat leaves, many of them a little ruffled. There was a little crinkle going on in a couple of them but they've already moved past that. But yeah, they all have their own look to them in a way, even though they are fairly homogenous, if that makes sense. I'm still particular to the purple one though. It's funny because, now that it's getting nitrogen, it's not purple anymore, but it's not green either. You can tell this one is a purp, through and through!

qR6I4mU.jpg

Here's a group shot of most of the other BBs though, to see what the majority look like, the white pots:

39HLIdQ.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
In under 48 hours since flipping, one of the Northern Skunks just took off and is now taller than the tallest SS, which was previously the tallest plant in the garden. It's not worth taking pictures of, but I just thought I'd mention it, because that came out of nowhere! I'll have to keep my eye on this one. Must be more of a Skunk-leaning pheno instead of a NL one?

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
I just wanted to state here that Peak Seeds BC is fantastic in their customer service department. When I originally ordered my seeds, they made a mistake and sent me an incorrect variety, out of the 3 that I ordered. I let them know about it, but I didn't make any demands or anything. I just wanted to make sure they in fact made a mistake, instead of just writing the wrong strain name on the seed pack... anyway, I let them know about it, politely, and they responded by sending me the correct strain, in addition to an extra pack of seeds, all free of charge. They have made a customer for life out of me. :)

All other companies out there... take notes. THAT is how you make people happy and secure people's business.

By the way, the correct strain I should have had all along, which I now have, is Skunkberry. The free strain is Kush NorthernLights. I can't wait to try those out now!!!! :D

gotta back that up:

when I ordered my seeds they was a mail strike in their area at the time that I didn't even know about or have to know about that delayed my order for a good time

they sent my order plus a full order or another strain so yes indeed customer for life

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
A couple quick pics from today, day 3 of 12/12:

gGehL7z.jpg

q5hWBpd.jpg

That one Sweet Skunk is once again the tallest plant in the garden, and I am quickly seeing that the strain will absolutely be taller than the Northern Skunks. The NS are staying a bit more squat and the SS are starting to shoot upward. The blueberries will get more attention soon once they get their own garden. I'm still harvesting plants from the tent they are going to go in, but once the BBs are in there I will start featuring them more.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 5:

aPiACCf.jpg

The 2 rows on the edge of the garden here are the Northern Skunks:

ISjnhqm.jpg

The 2 rows down the center here are all Sweet Skunks:

4kM76cs.jpg

The NS have all grown to be very homogenous, so never mind what I said earlier about them looking different. As it stands, all 3 of these strains appear to be homogenous in their various phenotypes, with the exception of the purple BB, which stands out not only from the rest of the BBs but all of the garden as well. Oh and also there's a runt SS, but it looks identical to the rest, just smaller.

I just finished harvesting in my small tent, so the BBs will be going in there any day now.

budsicles

Thanks for documenting this. Been very interested peakseeds skunk but haven't found many reports.

I might need to try the NS also after seeing your results.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
So, I have been communicating with Mike from Peak Seeds, and after describing the pale yellow purp pheno he replied that he believes it is probably one of the rarer phenos. That's pretty exciting! That means that even if it's a male I'll keep him and breed with him. :D

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Also, I forgot to mention that I have been doing some re-planning with all of my garden spaces... I've decided I will not be moving the blueberries to their own tent. Like the other strains, the males will be removed when they reveal themselves, but I will be keeping all 3 strains in here all the way to harvest. That means I will go ahead and introduce the BB youngsters tonight after I get home.

:tiphat:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From baby steps to full strides! Are you sure they're ready for the real world? Hahaha

Interested in watching how these youngins transition to flower.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Let's meet some of the Blueberries, shall we?

k68iDNB.jpg

YLdXQWB.jpg

LGTtUyv.jpg

SIVhiCJ.jpg

xCXoFaa.jpg

I just picked the 5 nicest looking ones to take pics of.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
A couple more pics of the garden:

ujLhhOR.jpg

FBOHSAB.jpg

If you look at that first pic, the overhead shot, you can see that the SS actually appear to be expressing 2 different phenos. One stays shorter, with thinner leaves, while the other grows taller and has wider leaves. The NS all still appear to be homogenous.

M

Mr.23

Looking good Hush!
Still watering by hand? Or did you put a drain on that tray?