What's new

hush's Peak Seeds grow out - 1000w - 4x4

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I want to say they are like 8 inches diameter. Those white square pots are 6 inches. But yeah since I have so many plants to start with, and veg time will be less than 3 weeks, and the medium is coco... I figured smaller would be better.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just hand watered all 37 pots. Good Lord that was a chore! I'm going to devise myself a watering wand with a momentary switch that will power a water pump in the res. I'll figure something out. But using a goddamn watering can was balls. :violin:

JointOperation

i have noticed u can save energy.. for a while using a smaller bulb for veg.. especially with seeds.. up until there like 10 inches tall.. also.. can reduce heat.. and prevent stretch.. also.. u dont see a diff from a 400-600-1000 in veg when there seedlings.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thanks for the input! :tiphat: That's why I dimmed my ballast down to 750. I could have gone down to 600, but I don't know, 750 seemed like a better number for some reason, lol. But yeah I will more than likely be cranking it up to full throttle in under 2 weeks.

al70

Veteran
Looking good, well done,looking forward to seeing your final result, goodluck

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Hush,

Excellent start you have there! This is going to be an excellent grow!

Peak seeds? The Bay?

Best wishes for the grow and I'll be popping in if that's cool. Very interested in seeing this one play out!

Best,
Les

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
No unfortunately Peak doesn't seem to be available at the Bay or the Boo. I think they tend to stay small and deal direct with their customers. But they've been around a long time, and have an excellent reputation, with quite a devoted following. I'm still a huge fan of the Bay and the Boo... I just had a specific goal to accomplish this time around, and I was unable to do that through those avenues.

And yes, you are more than welcome. Please, pull up a chair! Here's some punch and pie:

picture.php
picture.php

:D

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
No unfortunately Peak doesn't seem to be available at the Bay or the Boo. I think they tend to stay small and deal direct with their customers. But they've been around a long time, and have an excellent reputation, with quite a devoted following. I'm still a huge fan of the Bay and the Boo... I just had a specific goal to accomplish this time around, and I was unable to do that through those avenues.

And yes, you are more than welcome. Please, pull up a chair! Here's some punch and pie:

View Image View Image

:D

i agree, peakseeds does have some nice gear, a friend of mine just gave me some NortherBerry cuts so im expecting descent things to happen

dannykarey

Nice Hush, big fan of peak.

Had alot of great results with there gear over the years.

Yers are looking great man, very healthy.

Keep up the good work

Danny

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just set the light on full power yesterday, after feeding them their first batch of dilute nutrient:

1Azxmgw.jpg

N

newtothiscoco

hello hush its all looking good :) i am so ready to follow you along the side :D

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Just gave them their second dose of nutrient today. The blueberries and the autos will be removed from this tent in probably 1 more week. I'm still preparing a new cabinet for the autos, and the blueberries have to wait until the SSH gets harvested. I believe I will be flipping to flowering in another week or so.

jDfm4VZ.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just wanted to state here that Peak Seeds BC is fantastic in their customer service department. When I originally ordered my seeds, they made a mistake and sent me an incorrect variety, out of the 3 that I ordered. I let them know about it, but I didn't make any demands or anything. I just wanted to make sure they in fact made a mistake, instead of just writing the wrong strain name on the seed pack... anyway, I let them know about it, politely, and they responded by sending me the correct strain, in addition to an extra pack of seeds, all free of charge. They have made a customer for life out of me. :)

All other companies out there... take notes. THAT is how you make people happy and secure people's business.

By the way, the correct strain I should have had all along, which I now have, is Skunkberry. The free strain is Kush NorthernLights. I can't wait to try those out now!!!! :D

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Here is that one Blueberry that stands out from all the other plants, in terms of color:

QPLjECV.jpg

aBPjlVO.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts