What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush did a gardening

Mountainkush

Those are some beautiful flowers Hush. Getting nice and frosty. This is going on my next order for sure.
Hope the light didn’t bother them too much.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Yesterday, day 56.

DiJWxCs.jpg

zU4DSyr.jpg

AmGJxK7r.jpg

EQ4A2Rn.jpg

dJnZCOw.jpg

I raised the light up significantly because of the bleaching on the leaves. This plant is going into its final stages now. Harvest in less than two weeks, I imagine.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Got some Golden Tiger clones rooting, getting ready to go into the tent after the Panama comes out. :cool:

YMyv53u.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Major update

Major update

Well, y'all, things are getting heated in hush's real world, and it looks like things are about to change for me, once again, goddammit.

I'm getting a divorce. My wife and I have had problems for a while now, and after a bunch of bullshit over the past few months, she just requested that I leave the house for a 'trial separation' to which I responded that, no, we can just get lawyers on Monday.

I'm not here to tell you my personal business, though. I'm just here to say that last night (day 62 of flowering) I harvested the Panama as a result, because I have to tear everything down while I look for a new place to live.

I invited one of my closest friends here in my new life (of only 3 years so far) to come help me harvest and tear down last night, which was the first time in over twenty years of growing that I've ever brought someone other than my wife into a grow room, so that made me feel weird and shit. Now someone knows I'm a grower.

I do trust him, so I'm not worried that he knows that I have lots of pot, but I will now have to do a whole long-term song and dance routine at him over the next few years to paint the appearance that my divorce caused me to give up the cannabis and that I'm not a grower anymore. I can do that.

But now the question is what to do with my mother plants. I'm considering setting up a tiny, silent, 100% light proofed grow box in a hidden space in a hidden room of the basement in the building where I work. If I can deem that to be 99% safe, I'll do it. If not, I'll look into taking cuttings and keeping them in suspended animation in the refrigerator crisper drawer, or something like that. But if worse comes to worse, I will be getting rid of them.

The whole reason for all of this is simply because this divorce is probably going to be nasty when she finds out that in our state there is a forced 50/50 custody law. She almost certainly doesn't know this, based on the things she says when we are arguing and she starts talking about the life she would rather have for our daughter. So, I'm concerned that she might turn on me and use my gardens against me.

Therefore, hush has to not be a gardener for the moment. Hopefully it will be a short moment, and I'm feeling optimistic about that, but I just don't know, and the unknown sucks.

So anyway, here's my unmanicured harvest of Panama, slightly early but oh well, it'll smoke just fine. I'm guessing this will be around 5 ounces or so.

cjMsYtV.jpg

I'll post pics of the manicured buds whenever that happens, I promise. I'm not disappearing, I'll just be very, very busy over the next few weeks or however long this takes...

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hush, I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through all this. You seem like a great, down to earth kind of guy, who has concern for others. I wish I could do something to help you in your situation. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts.

Azure

I would recommend NOT to bring mother plants to work.
This decision is entirely up to you and I'm just throwing my two cents in.

Best of luck!

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I would recommend NOT to bring mother plants to work.
This decision is entirely up to you and I'm just throwing my two cents in.

Best of luck!

I agree with this. The clones aren't anything that can't be replaced later on down the road. I personally don't hold any and always work with seeds for safety and security reasons.

insomniac_AU

I only just read the update. Wow bro, life sucks sometimes. I feel for you. If it was me I'd be covering my ass and making sure there was nothing around that could make things worse when the shit hits the fan. Fuck the mothers IMO, more important things are happening ATM. I'm sure people will help you get some great new genetics when things settle down. Just remember mate it's not what happens to you that matters it's how you react to what happens to you. I'm sure you'll come out of this strong. Day at a time. You'll look back on this in a few years and realise things are better.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
You guys are awesome. Goddamn. Thanks for the sincere comments.

I don't know what I was thinking. Reading it now it's like, what the fuck were you thinking dumbass? :biggrin: Yeah, I'm clearly just still in shock and saying stupid shit to distract myself. I'm not gonna do anything stupid to jeopardize my shit. So, don't worry, I've moved past that.

So yeah, I'm just gonna euthanize the plants and keep my project seeds. I'll be able to replace the Panama and Golden Tigers. I still have 4 seeds of each of those, so I'll keep those too. Seeds are easy to hide. But I'm gonna put the equipment in storage over at my friend's house, temporarily, and clean up the grow room completely. I'm going to continue drying the buds down there, but when the stems snap, they're going into jars and over to my friend's house. I'm truly lucky that he and I became so close over the short time I've lived here. Our dogs are boyfriend and girlfriend so we do dog dates, lol.

Anyway, yeah, I'm removing all of the contraband from the house. I also have a vial of some of the most concentrated liquid acid I've ever had in my life, that I've been nursing on for like 12 years now. That shit's gonna be buried in the desert and marked with GPS coordinates, I reckon. Then, I get rid of all the things that have leftover resin or kif on it, like concentrate-making equipment and various jars and stuff. That'll do me. At that point I'll be able to sleep easily, knowing I have no serious evidence laying around, and I would just be a regular old cannabis user instead of a grower. Just like my wife. She'll have nothing over me.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to tell her that I threw it all away because it was early, and not give her any of it, or if I'm going to relent and give her the popcorn buds. But she's not getting any of the good shit.

YukonKronic

Well, y'all, things are getting heated in hush's real world, and it looks like things are about to change for me, once again, goddammit.

I'm getting a divorce. My wife and I have had problems for a while now, and after a bunch of bullshit over the past few months, she just requested that I leave the house for a 'trial separation' to which I responded that, no, we can just get lawyers on Monday.

I'm not here to tell you my personal business, though. I'm just here to say that last night (day 62 of flowering) I harvested the Panama as a result, because I have to tear everything down while I look for a new place to live.

I invited one of my closest friends here in my new life (of only 3 years so far) to come help me harvest and tear down last night, which was the first time in over twenty years of growing that I've ever brought someone other than my wife into a grow room, so that made me feel weird and shit. Now someone knows I'm a grower.

I do trust him, so I'm not worried that he knows that I have lots of pot, but I will now have to do a whole long-term song and dance routine at him over the next few years to paint the appearance that my divorce caused me to give up the cannabis and that I'm not a grower anymore. I can do that.

But now the question is what to do with my mother plants. I'm considering setting up a tiny, silent, 100% light proofed grow box in a hidden space in a hidden room of the basement in the building where I work. If I can deem that to be 99% safe, I'll do it. If not, I'll look into taking cuttings and keeping them in suspended animation in the refrigerator crisper drawer, or something like that. But if worse comes to worse, I will be getting rid of them.

The whole reason for all of this is simply because this divorce is probably going to be nasty when she finds out that in our state there is a forced 50/50 custody law. She almost certainly doesn't know this, based on the things she says when we are arguing and she starts talking about the life she would rather have for our daughter. So, I'm concerned that she might turn on me and use my gardens against me.

Therefore, hush has to not be a gardener for the moment. Hopefully it will be a short moment, and I'm feeling optimistic about that, but I just don't know, and the unknown sucks.

So anyway, here's my unmanicured harvest of Panama, slightly early but oh well, it'll smoke just fine. I'm guessing this will be around 5 ounces or so.

View Image

I'll post pics of the manicured buds whenever that happens, I promise. I'm not disappearing, I'll just be very, very busy over the next few weeks or however long this takes...

I feel ya bro. My wife and I try to leave each other constantly. Our lease agreement means that a split causes house to be sold and money paid in goes to organization that built it for us or she would have fukt off already. It's okay to be worried about growing. I had to move everything to keep my wife from using it against me. She's tried in arguments but I have a prescription and a very obvious need for it... if you handle it carefully you might find it gradually okay to be a grower and a Dad. My kids know I have a prescription and garden (wife yelled abou it in an argument... wtf!?) and it's actually a total non issue.. 18 year old thinks it's kinda neat and ten year old is glad I have meds to help. Point is maybe there's a way down the path towards a peaceful co-existence with fatherhood and herbs... keep that optimistic view!

Love is a painful and confusing Beast sometimes. Mend thy dreamers pride my friend. Your Panama looks delicious early or not! Hope your week has some bright spots in it buddy!

Edit: when I leave the house to stay somewhere safe from arguments my weed comes too. I grew it. It's part of ME. She doesn't like me then she doesn't like my weed. Period. Lol but I'm not bitter or anything.. hahahaha fake laugh. Hiding real pain. Best of luck brosef.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Yeah, I definitely plan on growing again. I can't not grow. My wife will expect that, though. So I have to base what happens next on how she handles everything. If she can summon the ability to be a grown ass adult and split amicably, then things should happen promptly upon setting up my new life. If not, I'll be talking to someone I know about renting some space for another purpose, and go stealth again.

R

red23

Yeah, I definitely plan on growing again. I can't not grow. My wife will expect that, though. So I have to base what happens next on how she handles everything. If she can summon the ability to be a grown ass adult and split amicably, then things should happen promptly upon setting up my new life. If not, I'll be talking to someone I know about renting some space for another purpose, and go stealth again.
First step to the unknown,is getting yourself a new address where your daughter can very soon call Dad"s Home.
Anger will fade away with time.
The only person you can change is yourself!,and, kids are the best spectators when it comes to "noise" coming from either parent

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hush,

I'm so sorry to hear it friend. Prioritize first what's best and most important for you, your daughter and your family. Try to be calm and clear minded, anger doesn't help much in these situations. Retake the growing when you have settle your new life and you have the mood, it's better to don't add more headaches and stress to your life right now. You have friends here that support you on your passion on growing cannabis and won't judge you for that. I will be more than happy to send you Panama and Golden Tiger seeds for free when it's the right time for you.

A HUGE HUG! :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts