What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HUMBOLDT´S GREEN CRACK BEANS

LostTribe

Premium user
Nevermind I found it.

How did your s1's turn out? Did you keep any of them?

I had root rot again in my dwc so I got rid of the dwc and had to take cuttings. 1 looks like its gonna make it thru but my aerocloner temps are low so its taking forever. I still have a few more HSO beans in case but hope this one pulls thru and I would like to get her vegging to a nice sized tree and bloomed out for a fantastic 420 celebration!

Best,
LT

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I ended up with 3 subtly different plants. For sure #1 aint going nowhere except in the cloner for propogation. #2 was the most frosty and #3 was mango terps, still hanging on to all 3 for the time being.

#1 before the snip, snip.

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
I ended up with 3 subtly different plants. For sure #1 aint going nowhere except in the cloner for propogation. #2 was the most frosty and #3 was mango terps, still hanging on to all 3 for the time being.

#1 before the snip, snip.

View Image

Finally got roots on my cutting! Started using RO with calmag and PBP grow ~350ppm a bit of hydroguard and sm90 too. They responded very quickly so I wont be using plain tap anymore. Wanna get this girl moving!

plantingplants

I've run hso green crack outdoors twice and seen it run in other gardens twice. It is pretty solid. Always some of the most vigorous and biggest plants, but definitely a few different phenos and none have ever had the smell I've smelled from a few green crack clones I ran. Those smelled like straight pixie sticks.

LostTribe

Premium user
I've run hso green crack outdoors twice and seen it run in other gardens twice. It is pretty solid. Always some of the most vigorous and biggest plants, but definitely a few different phenos and none have ever had the smell I've smelled from a few green crack clones I ran. Those smelled like straight pixie sticks.

Yah but haven't seen the cutting going around....I have tried the real thing so hope I am not let down. I was very impressed with the real cutting.

Galvatron

My hso green crack look completely different, vegged out looking indica with strong structure but flowers like a hybrid. In the mornings she smells faintly skunky with a sweet background, at night she smells sickenly sweet like bubblegum. She's been flowering outdoors (Cali) and we've had a cold snap with lots of rain. The pheno I got was taken all the way down to 35°f and still chugged along with no problems but is susceptible to mold if it gets wet. I had to rip off a few smaller bud sites cus of mold. It's medium frosty and buds are medium density for now. I think it'll get frostier and denser in that last few weeks. I'll post a pic when I get on my computer. Very easy to grow and I'm liking what I see so far aside from the mold problem.

plantingplants

No greenhouse? Are you in socal? What do you pull at this time of year?

I forgot- most of the phenos i get smell like that sweet rotten fruit smell. Never sticks around but maybe I am just bad at harvest/dry/cure.

I will post some photos when I get to good wifi.

sota

HSO Green Crack = Sativa ???
Foto 3 weeks from seed.....incredibly vital, interesting, but looks like an indica monster.
First i´ll make a mother plant - because it looks like a keeper:biggrin:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
from the reports i have seen so far.. tho i need to get some of the HSO beans myself and test them.. HSO GC isnt a lot like the REAL GC. You said you took her out to day 77? GC would be very purple by that flowering time have you seen any purple colors?? here are some pics of GC clone taking that for out and no she wasnt subjected to cold temps or stress causing her to go purple. GC always goes purple under the leaves on the tops starting around day 45-50 then drives deeper into the buds. Also the tips of each calyx starts to purple up on the tops. Yes cooler temps increase the speed at which this happens. But no matter what is always has some color.. well for me that is.

If you are missing the racy type of high then it might be a trait that is being lost when they are making the seeds.. I have no clue how they are breeding them. Or you just dont experience that effect from it.. every one is different... That Racy UP high is the greatest thing about GC and is always best by Day 52-55 anything longer then that it begins to drop down and be more heavy indica feeling but still not anything couchlock.

UGH! im just gonna have to get some and test them for myself

GC dark purple dry Day 78 harvest
View Image
View Image

this is bad pic shitty cam but the purple color is very deep and goes all the way into the bud. lol I never keep GC longer than 55 days now so i have no recent pics of heavy purple.

View Image

and some eye candy hehehe
View Image

2 plant DWC SCROG
View Image

Will update this thread when i get my HSO beans for the test.

SGS

My s1 keeper looks just like this.

How did your s1's come out?

plantingplants

tho i need to get some of the HSO beans myself and test them.. HSO GC isnt a lot like the REAL GC. You said you took her out to day 77? GC would be very purple by that flowering time have you seen any purple colors??

I find that most if not all of the hso gc phenos outside turn purple.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

My last run with this one. Its pretty good but imo #1 and #2 are both better representations of what I was looking for.

Imo the green crack breeds pretty darn well.

GNX

Hello everyone . I am new to This forum stuff. I been ready all about this thread for awhile now .
I love green crack. And I am on a hunt for the clone only version. I am currently growing Green Crack from Crop King Seeds.

All this reading of S1 and so on I am slightly confused about all that stuff. From what I read and found out is the original green crack a clone only... I found some information on how the cush was born . Started with a jabberwocky and some other strains skunk and Afghani.
Well none the less can anybody here help me get a clone only version of this green crack. It has been my favorite smoke for a very long time, so why not grow the best. It ia for personal use . I do not own a seed company after clones .
just want to grow the original strain . Thank you
cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts