What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HUMBOLDT´S GREEN CRACK BEANS

LostTribe

Premium user
I bit the bullet and grabbed a 3 pack of the HSO Green Crack to check out and have put 1 in dirt hope its right on!

C

CannaBuilding

I bit the bullet and grabbed a 3 pack of the HSO Green Crack to check out and have put 1 in dirt hope its right on!

I hope you take pics of this plant seeing though you had pointed out that we had ranted and no one had taken a pic of one single HSO GC plant, so please take a pic and post it off in here, even weekly pics would be good for all of us :)

Peace mate.

LostTribe

Premium user
I hope you take pics of this plant seeing though you had pointed out that we had ranted and no one had taken a pic of one single HSO GC plant, so please take a pic and post it off in here, even weekly pics would be good for all of us :)

Peace mate.

Well I am still waiting for this one to pop along with a couple c99 from FMS to run against bros grimm.....its been 72 hours already.....normally all up by now if they are freshly made and refrigerated beans.

I have 2 remaining only grabbed a x3 pack as there were not any reports but it is supposed to be an S1 of the original so I expect that there shall be something worthwhile in these beans. I will certainly keep this updated once something pops above grade!

LostTribe

Premium user
Still hadn't popped today if its not up by monday I will try it again my others came up....

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Been almost 2yrs. Since I last posted in this thread and still no HSO Green Crack pics... I'm gonna get some and compare her with my orginal GC cutting.

I will post up my pics of the HSO GC. I'm also going to make a big run of my own GC S1s...

LostTribe... Any luck on germination?

SGS

LostTribe

Premium user
Been almost 2yrs. Since I last posted in this thread and still no HSO Green Crack pics... I'm gonna get some and compare her with my orginal GC cutting.

I will post up my pics of the HSO GC. I'm also going to make a big run of my own GC S1s...

LostTribe... Any luck on germination?

SGS

Finally after nothing popping on the first try my 2nd seed came through and broke ground on Friday. Nothing to see yet but its under a 150hps with some other new stuff....so I am 1/2 and have 1 left in the vault.

2scoot

Let me contribute .... HSO GC @ 2 weeks from seed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 7

2scoot

Nice growth 2scoot what soil mix are you in and what size light? Perfect overall growth so far. Mine is at 1st node so I will update down the road a ways.....nice and green though so far.

I use ProMix HP with Humboldt Nutrients and veg under a 8 fixture T5 using a mixture of Power Veg bulbs.

Currently 10 days into flowering out 5 HSO Green Crack's along with 3 HSO Blue Dreams as well. All are very uniform plants, and the green crack's all have a very lovely, greasy feeling and aroma to their stems. Very excited to find a GC keeper mom :)

LostTribe

Premium user
Currently 10 days into flowering out 5 HSO Green Crack's along with 3 HSO Blue Dreams as well. All are very uniform plants, and the green crack's all have a very lovely, greasy feeling and aroma to their stems. Very excited to find a GC keeper mom :)

Got Pics?

LostTribe

Premium user
Mine already looks like an indica of sorts just beginning to shoot 2nd node though. Nice sized growth for the size and environment though.

C

CannaBuilding

Looks like the one that died on me (forgot to water, got way to high lol) haha.

Exactly the same structure and when rubbing the stem it did smell early. Have you rubbed the stem? what smells is she letting off.

Cheers.

LostTribe

Premium user
Mine is still pretty small but hoping it gets moving as I just put it into dwc for veg.

LostTribe

Premium user

whats up wth the cush? can you post some pics of those for comparison? I am still vegging 1 HSO green crack....thanks
LT

I currently have 5 HSO green cracks at about 30 days flowering. There seems to be 3 different phenos in the bunch, all of which smell very fruity but one of them is INSANELY frosty and has that leaf "curl up" around the edges that makes it look even more frosty; I'm not sure what to call that? I'll get some pics asap, my phone camera really doesn't do her justice though.

I also have 2 HSO bubba kush freebies alongside the green cracks, and the bubbas are both looking and smelling fantastic- just like the bubba I know!

LostTribe

Premium user
I currently have 5 HSO green cracks at about 30 days flowering. There seems to be 3 different phenos in the bunch, all of which smell very fruity but one of them is INSANELY frosty and has that leaf "curl up" around the edges that makes it look even more frosty; I'm not sure what to call that? I'll get some pics asap, my phone camera really doesn't do her justice though.

I also have 2 HSO bubba kush freebies alongside the green cracks, and the bubbas are both looking and smelling fantastic- just like the bubba I know!

oh just let us have a peek! No one has posted any pics of these HSO's at all!

Haha okay here is a crappy phone pic of my best HSO green crack pheno. Taken today at day 37 of flower. Smells like skunky\fuely tropical fruit. She has a very nice compact structure and barely stretched at all. Greasy stems, very excited to dry\cure this and see how she compares to the original cut.

jSaOBa4.jpg