What's new

Humboldt Patient Resource Center Headband and OG Kush

hdn155

Just give kev a call with number listed above or on their page. They are super cool and should be able to answer any questions you have.

30years

were in garberville behind the renner station. tuesday-saturday 10-4
i dont do online stuff other than answer questions about stock i deal with. im an in person kind of cat. i still like to look at people when i speak to them. stop by the shop and chop it up for a bit. you might enjoy the experience :) ask for kev
best,
30y

aligee

Veteran
were in garberville behind the renner station. tuesday-saturday 10-4
i dont do online stuff other than answer questions about stock i deal with. im an in person kind of cat. i still like to look at people when i speak to them. stop by the shop and chop it up for a bit. you might enjoy the experience :) ask for kev
best,
30y

Sounds good i am also! Im located here in the central valley so im many hours away! a clone list would be great!

30years

hi,
i dont. beautiful plant though, og kush on a master chassis. you cant collect everything unfortunately lol
best,
30y

30years

hi,
never heard of it. orange crush to kush maybe? 2001 to 2013 is a lifetime in the strain game, maybe she lives no more?
best,
30y

Kudos to you 30years. Finally got to meet the man, took the 600 mile round trip up north. Very knowledgeable guy. Picked up some really awesome strains some elites thats for sure.

HumboldtTrinity

Kudos to you 30years. Finally got to meet the man, took the 600 mile round trip up north. Very knowledgeable guy. Picked up some really awesome strains some elites thats for sure.

^^^ Agreed, he is knowledgeable. All my strains outdoors this year are crosses I made from his clones. No complaints here, not one clone ever hermied. End of season I'll finally make the 60 mile drive to grab more clones for back crosses.

relic1981

Veteran
Wonderland

Wonderland

Wonderlandnursery.com is still tight. Lev is awesome, super kind and generous (but not a doormat. He talks the talk and walks the walk). A true crusader on the quest for the finest ganja/ sacred healing herb and bring the best of the best to the community here in so hum and through the the region. I believe he supplies Hprc ( he used to be the cultivation director there before he started Garberville grass aka wonderland. Couldn't have s better name because everyone I'm there it takes me an hour or two talking to kevin and his staff talking shop and genetics. He really knows his stuff and will hook you up with the best strains for your needs. They have so many you really have to make some tough decisions or if your like me walk away with a huge box full of different strains to mother out and test grow.

Not sure at this point but I know they used to give away free Cbd strains and they have a good selection of high Cbd cuts as well as traditional high thc strains.

Kev, I picked up the pure Kush cut from Hprc... I know you are not affiliated with them now but Do you know if that's the TPK or wide lead pk they have? The flowers from it are lime green with scattered orange pistils , very dense and very slinky ( almost rks, can smell it through the jar!) the leaves aren't super wide bladed but they aren't skinny sat leaves either like I remember the Tokyo I had for years. Had the real wbpk from you but lost it. Gave cuts to a friend to hold and mother out but he moved and the pk got lost in the chaos. Regardless it's super dank and I'm very happy with it. Yield is about average but it's all nice buds , very little larf and super easy to trim (high bud to leaf ratio)

Also what's your thoughts on kosher Kush? Did that come from your stock? And last but not least I need to get a healthy cut of pure trainwreck! 😇 do u still work with her? I have the pineapple tw cut. So yummy. Last I talked to you you were looking into reworking that pineapple tw. It's strictly a head stash strain imho. Yield is on the weak size unless you beg it well and have plenty of room to stretch , shape and train. I'm gonna try and get over there soon to talk shop and see what's new. Haven't seen you this season. Busy getting sunburned! Lmfao.. 😆😈😈

Relic

relic1981

Veteran
Do u still have stardawg at wonderland? I know for a min it was the highest thc tested strain. Uber potent and full flavor. The Og x SS cog is fire too for anyone going to see wonderland. In fact pm me if u have questions about their strains. I have grown out 75% of them and I know them intimately well. and most of my moms either came from there or they now have a lot of the stuff I work with because I share my elites. Sometimes giving kevin new strains to spread the love. I introduced gg4 to the clubs here including wonderland when people were hoarding it. Not that it matters but I'm either the first or one of the first to have gg4 thanks to many friends here on Icmag especially Josey. People looked at me funny.. They didn't know what I was talking about.. Gorilla glue? Wtf is that. Oh man it's fire! Chen dawg Og family elite genetics accidental cross. Now it's the highest priced herb in humboldt. 50 bucks an with at Hprc! Screw that'. I'm glad dispensaries are around for multiple reasons and once legalization takes foot I hope there are still medical dispensaries with elite AAA plus boutique ganja.

Personally I will always grow for my head stash. I love every aspect of the sacred healing herb. The relief I get from smoking or gaping flowers and shatter/ concentrated. The head change (not getting high, haven't been able to get high for years.. Just a slight head change and a shift in perception , relieving my physical and mental/ soul / consciousness pain. It allows me to switch planes and is very spiritual to me. Sacred! I love the taste of my herb and other top notch grower's product. I love growing indoors. I love working the hill. Putting time energy and love into creating optimal efficiency, dialed in nutrient absorption. The smell of growing herb, watching and talking to the plants. Feeling the plants when working them. The resin that sticks to my hands, arms and clothing. I don't enjoy the tediousness of trimming but I enjoy running a team after the herb is harvested and dry, bringing tray after tray of dank buds. I like to see the joy on the trimmers face when paid. The smell of fresh dry well cured ganja (my favorites are in the chem dawg/oh/ad genetic family but I love all top notch well grown flowers) the taste and terpenes of AAA (like eating , smelling and tasting a rainbow!) skunky, piney, earthy, "purple" lavender, fruity, earthy, haze spicy nest, melon and orange hints, lemon lime, oh brethren I could go on and on. The love runs deep for sure. Just turned 35 and been puffing everyday since I was 13-14 y/o. No regrets only joy and greatfullness to the herb.... Love and respect and thankfulness

relic1981

Veteran
It is not an obsession but a way of life for me. There is so much more to me than cannabis but it is my medicine and an important part of my life. Like I said it is my medicine and is also sacred to me for its Irie vibrations and knocks walls down so I can think clearly and be very present in the moment and helps me meditate on peace love and prosperity to all as well as showing myself the same compassion I show to others. It's a very useful tool!

I feel everyone should have access to high quality ganj but for us medical patients there needs to be a separate , higher standard to ensure that we get the quality and lack of pesticides, mold, etc...
No herb for sale should have that stuff.

Sorry for the derail. Back to pk. Just puffed some and feeling Irie. Anyone know the exact genetics. The tpk, I think it's just a dank Og pheno but now there are seed companies ( I'm thinking of humboldt seed org and their pure Kush which is crossed with afghani I believe)

The wide blade ok is not Og at all but a true Kush and more like bubba or la Addie- SoCal master Kush so who knows. I'll see what Hprc says.. I want both cuts.