What's new

Humboldt Patient Resource Center Headband and OG Kush

merkaba

Does anyone have any info on these strains? Flowering habits,topped,untapped,potency,stretch during flower,ideal flowering height,yield,colors,aroma,etc.

Cheers

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
everything ive got from the kind folks up there has been some killer stuff.

please tell me you went in the back to pick them?they have some rareities hideing back there.plus you get to see the names in the trays. not that i dont trust there pick for me its just they have so many cuttings floating around back there and new stuff commin in constantly. luv there prices of herb for pacients.

30years

hi
headband is classic 707. 73 days to finish indoor, 3rd week of october outdoor. it depends which og you got from us. we have as staples sfv, larry, skywalker, topanga canyon pure kush and louis 13th. all kick ass and are really what they are labeled as. if you come in to the shop between 10-12 you can check them out in our grow.
how you grow them depends on your situation.
got any questions call us and ask for kev.
best,
30y

greenluv707

hey 30 years , thank you for the info. quick question whats the topanga vally one? whats the cross of her?flowering time? well thank you for your time.:thank you:

30years

hi,
topanga canyon pure kush is what most people call pk or just pure kush. we have a broadleaf kush ive had for ten years that has always been called pure kush so we place the topanga canyon in front to differentiate between the two. no question when growing, only problematic when describing.
tpk is the bookend to sfv. sfv is a lemon, tpk is a lime. if you have both you pretty much have the og experience. thats not to knock any other ogs as there are many fantastic variations on the theme but if i had to pick two ogs that just do it it would be these two for sure.
best,
30y

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
hi
headband is classic 707. 73 days to finish indoor, 3rd week of october outdoor. it depends which og you got from us. we have as staples sfv, larry, skywalker, topanga canyon pure kush and louis 13th. all kick ass and are really what they are labeled as. if you come in to the shop between 10-12 you can check them out in our grow.
how you grow them depends on your situation.
got any questions call us and ask for kev.
best,
30y

I'm just going to have to agree with everything 30years has said lol lets not forget purple kush ,green crack and rks.. peace out headband 707:dance013:

greenluv707

thank you 30 years cant wait to get some of thoes girls in. hey 30 years any oldschool rareities? when i was livin up there you guys would get in some really good oldschool strains.

merkaba

Im not familiar with the 707 Headband, besides the back and forth conflicting info. on here. Can you tell me what I can expect?

Cheers

30years

Im not familiar with the 707 Headband, besides the back and forth conflicting info. on here. Can you tell me what I can expect?

Cheers

hi,
707 is a og sour d hybrid. there are a lot of different versions of the 707 as many have attempted to make their own cross. the original headband or underdog or daywrecker, whatever you call her is fire and was really hard to find on the west coast. the 707 was an attempt to create that type of taste, smell and high.

they did a good job on all 3 facets but the yield went way up with the 707. i still like the daywrecker cut as a bit headier smoke and it does great in a light dep but the 707 is no joke as a strain.

veg untill about 12-14inches tall and flower for 71-73 days. has the sour d plant structure with og kush bud shape and density. just paints the inside of your mouth with the richest diesel taste you can imagine. excellent yields indoor and outdoor. the out wants to drop middle to 3rd week of october ideally here in humboldt.

lost popularity last couple of years with the growers due to longer flowering time but never lost anything with the smokers.

best,

greenluv707

hey 30years do you guys ahve any good cuts of your staple trainwreck?i was livin up there about 5 years ago and use to go grab a g everyday after school love that stuff.i gotta ask the one i was grabin from you guys was the petaluma trainwreck and nows its labled arcata e-32,it it the same as the old school one?really swollen claxes,stench that would put most off,and high out of this world.you guys wre produceing it for pacients for years,do you guys have that same cut? thanx for the time 30.......

30years

hi greenluv
we still run the same tw as before. our tw is actually the tw that almost every seed company spitting out tw used as the female. greenhouse, dna...
call the shop number and leave me a contact number. ill let you know when some are available and ill hold till you can swing by.
best,
30y

greenluv707

hey thank you very much 30 years. i gotta say ive been up and down cali and still in my eyes you guys are the best. compassion to the fullest.oh last time i was there i grabed some of the pk and i gotta say the quality cant be met 9/10 times you go grab meds from other clubs. ill have to show you the card i have from you guys from long ago next time i stop in.

30years

hi,
glad you enjoy your visits! we try...

i had a visit today from a friend and i think what comes of it should be really of interest to the medical community. one of the most highly viewed posters on this forum did a couple of excellent outdoor crops the last few years here in humboldt and made some amazing seed crosses. he came by to chop it up a bit and brought samples of the work. after some sampling :) we are going to carry those seeds here and some of the representitive clones. sfv x chem, sour d, f13 x (sfv x chem) x c99...

im thinking about another two weeks or so before we have the inventory sorted, ready to go and announce the release. im excited to say the least.
best,
30y

greenluv707

hey 30 years any way i can put a reservation on that f13 cross? would luv to pick up two packs of thoes....and that sfv/chem sounds very good. let me know sup.

30years

hi,
ill announce the release and when i do ill post all the different crosses that were made and are available. once you see the whats what let me know and ill stash what your looking for.

i smoked the f13x and the sfvx chem and both were brutal. ill try out the ecsd today. the quality of the smoke is fantastic and the hybridization work really melded some of the dissimilar genetics beautifully.

all the photos of these plants recently got pulled from this site but if you follow the outdoor forum you had to have seen photos of all these plants in flower.

best,
30y