What's new

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Because without wars no more money hegemon!

Which would mean humanity freedom to the detriment of the richest which would lose their control over people's minds and life. That's our future with Nature back as spirituality and when human values will be back superior to capitalism, no more multi-billionaires corrupters, end signal of the global evil deep state.

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
1712320142015.png

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
The Vigilant Fox - A leading virologist issues a serious warning to people vaccinated against COVID. Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, who had accurately predicted that C19 injections would cause’evasion variants, now warns that’a huge «, is a, huge wave» of diseases and deaths is now «imminente». It says : «What I predict, it’is a massive tsunami, massive disease and death among highly vaccinated populations and whose immune system is weakened.» Bossche added : «It is very, very clear that when this starts, our hospitals will’ collapse. And this means that chaos in all kinds of layers of society – financial, economic, social, etc. – will be complete.» "And that's what I predict very clearly... C'it is very strange of me to make such statements, but I do not hide it because I am 200% convinced that this will happen."

shiva82

where does this lizard talk come from , that the establishments media use , similar to these trump hoaxes and fake insurgenicies and such ... is it from david icke mentioning ' reptilian' ? it is kind of pathetic either way

the same people that have tds , bootlick the state thats fucking them , promote medical tyranny and fascism , seem to mention 'lizards' when they have nothing to say and they know they are wrong and want to smear a topic

BudToaster

Veteran
thumbs up!👍

some kids even love abusive parents ... less fearsome than thinking for themselves, or having self respect, or claiming personal sovereignty.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
A Study on the Self-Reported Physician Diagnosed Cardiac Complications Post mRNA Vaccination in Saudi Arabia

Attachments

• 20240210-27678-1rqn0hz.pdf
    168 KB · Views: 13

Chi13

ICMag Donor
where does this lizard talk come from , that the establishments media use , similar to these trump hoaxes and fake insurgenicies and such ... is it from david icke mentioning ' reptilian' ? it is kind of pathetic either way

the same people that have tds , bootlick the state thats fucking them , promote medical tyranny and fascism , seem to mention 'lizards' when they have nothing to say and they know they are wrong and want to smear a topic
From Roms on the first page of the thread.
5G/6G Trans humanism in action that means no more humans that's reptilian plan. So no human rights for injected GMO covid people! Hopefully non- injected people are the majority ahaha soon the light will beat the darkness again and again.

buzzmobile

Veteran
so, you are saying they are all lizards? cause lizards eat bugs?
What does your AI tell you?
well, it's all biased - every bit of it (that's what my AI tells me, anyway) - the real cause of "Died Suddenly", according to the study in the NIH library, is all the god damn anti-vaxxers scaring the people getting the jab - the stress of getting poked while thinking about the anti-vaxx screams makes them have heart attacks.

can't make this shit up. i know my AI overlord is just testing me. i hold fast - so far - no meds of any kind and aerobic exercise religiously. plus strength training and whole food.

Cannavore

Veteran
im sure increased pollution, the actual covid virus, every teen smoking a vape with cherry cheesecake vanilla icing frosting added flavors, doordashing mcdonalds for every meal, microplastics, & deregulated capitalism have nothing to do with it.

it's not like we've known about this trend for over a decade or longer.

obviously it was the result of the vaccine.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Absolutely injection and not "vaccine"!

With the aggravating factors linked to graphene which is increasingly found in industrial food, hygiene products, etc. Poisoning is like everywhere these days and the vector is the intense electro-magnetism generated by 5G towers, connected electricity meters, smartphones... Injected people who don't have a smartphone for example are less affected that's for sure, Surrounding waves activate the poison, like nanobots designed to kill, this is not science fiction, it is real and increasingly documented by independent researchers.

Satanism is in power to top it all off!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Graphene is also the main ingredient detected in implants found in abductees!!!
Greys entity operation piloted by Reptilians :eek: ^^