What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HUMAN ASHES AS FERTILIZER ! !

L

longearedfriend

definitely

if you live out in the boonies and some motherfuckers are coming to rob you, why not make some plant food ?

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i wanna be made into dog food or cat food.
somehow, the idea of a good dog or cat tucking into a good meal made out of me makes me happy. i love how they look when they're having a good chow down. i hope i'd taste ok, but somehow i don't think i would.

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
:rasta:

February 2013...

So when I originally started this thread on "Overgrow" I thought it would be interesting to watch for a short while and see if my feelings changed. Little did I know that OG would come and go, and now I've been updaying this on IC-Mag since 2007...6 years just here. I guess its a good thing that there are some things that really never do change in life. Kind of like the "Baseball" speach James Earl Jones gives in "Field of Dreams".

I'm keeping a good thought for you Dad!

:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts