What's new

Hugo Chavez dead.

B.E.D

lol..now its 2 million....
ok..your both wrong..
its 567 zillion dead iraqi cilvilians...cause we just had to get that oil...thats why gas prices are so high..

O

OrganicOzarks

actually nearer to 2 million civilians died in iraq since the beginning of that slaughter over wmds that never existed..

just look at how many us military bases are occupying other people's countries.. i dont know if americans know vaguely what that feels like..

to compare the us foreign policy with chavez is an insult.. mountain vs a mole hill..

and i dont know where to start with what bombadil said so i wont... good job your in amurica huh? the land of the free :biglaugh:..

Thank you for showing others that Google is functioning today.:)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lol i never said it was one million so i'm not changing my story..

hey if it helps you sleep at night in your jail cell then go for it, you just keep telling yourself that the prison guards are out to protect you.. nothing will bring them back anyway..

O

OrganicOzarks

lol..now its 2 million....
ok..your both wrong..
its 567 zillion dead iraqi cilvilians...cause we just had to get that oil...thats why gas prices are so high..

Are you sure you are not a 16 year old girl?:)

T

toughmudderdave

It really is tragic how much hatred there is in the world, how much anger. One of my friends on FB posted about Chavez' death by saying he was a scumbag supported by scumbags (Cuba and Iran) and that he hopes Chavez is burning in Hell. Other comments included other disparaging remarks toward the man. One person in particular was interesting as I went to his FB page and his cover photo was one of Christ. Kinda interesting how a follower of Christ can wish another human being to Hell, isn't it? I posted how hatred is such a wonderful thing that I'm sure it's what Jesus would do.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
What many of you Americans don't know is that they have been playing Weekend at Bernie's with Hugo's body for a year now.

huligun

Veteran
World leaders that do not recognize democracy are no friend of mine and are not going to be popular with those that do enjoy democracy. A single man that can say at any time that someone can live or die is part of an evil empire that should not exist. A single man that can pull the assets from anyone at any time is part of an evil empire that should not exit. I imagine that is where a lot of your "Rot in Hell" sediments come from. The old hippie in me is non judgmental, which is basically a weakness to not always be the one to call a spade a spade. Saddam, Adolf, Stalin, and Hugo are in the same playground now, where ever that is. There are more to follow. The old hippie in me still refuses to say RIP this time, but will only think Rot in Hell in my mind. Blessed are the poor peasants abused by people like him.

Easy7

Veteran
All leaders and followers are evil, cause it's the easy way. Plain and simply true!

Last edited:

legalizeDK

World leaders that do not recognize democracy are no friend of mine and are not going to be popular with those that do enjoy democracy. A single man that can say at any time that someone can live or die is part of an evil empire that should not exist. A single man that can pull the assets from anyone at any time is part of an evil empire that should not exit. I imagine that is where a lot of your "Rot in Hell" sediments come from. The old hippie in me is non judgmental, which is basically a weakness to not always be the one to call a spade a spade. Saddam, Adolf, Stalin, and Hugo are in the same playground now, where ever that is. There are more to follow. The old hippie in me still refuses to say RIP this time, but will only think Rot in Hell in my mind. Blessed are the poor peasants abused by people like him.

you should switch out chavez with bush in your post :)

huligun

Veteran
you should switch out chavez with bush in your post :)

As a foreigner in your country, the USA, I can stand tall and say I never voted for ANY of them.

However, I did study on a graduate level in a major American university.

I can say that Bush (nor any of the others) could never just point his finger at a man and say you are dead. It is not allowed in the US Constitution. Due Process and he is not even a processor.

I can say that Bush (nor any of the others) could never just point his finger at a man and say he is taking your assets. It is not allowed in the US Constitution. Due Process and he is not even a processor.

Even if the US Government went through due process to try to take someone's assets, it would never be the property of any US president.

All the people I mention had that power. Stalin would shoot a man sitting at the table with him in front of 20 people, no one would say a world. It is absolute concentrated power in one location. Hugo had that power, as well has Hitler, and Saddam. No US president in the history of the US has ever had anything like that.

It is okay to hate a republican or a democrat, but if you say something so stupid you should at least back it up with a factual event or precedence.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
US foreign policy/involvement in Central/South America is shameful and appalling. I harbor no love for Hugo Chavez, but I can most certainly understand his disdain for the US and our Imperialist agenda. From the CIA driven coup in Guatemala in the 50's to Operation Condor where we provided technical, financial, and military assistance to corrupt regimes in South America that were responsible for 60-80,000 "dissidents" murdered.

I have no feelings toward Chavez one way or the other, but I am ashamed at my governments involvement in the affairs of sovereign nations...and it never surprises me when a leader arises that calls the US "Imperialistic"...Are we so arrogant (or stupid) as to think we can meddle in their affairs without any type of blowback or reprisal?

Chavez was as much of an Imperialist as any other president, whether American or not.

Chavez and his government funds governments so they do his communist bidding. He also funds terrorists organizations like Hezbollah, which btw sent a message of thanks for the support Chavez had given them (Russian guns mainly) and to pay their condolences.

Chavez supports Islamic States, which openly declare that their goal with the world is to turn it all into Islam and rule it with Sharia Law. Ironically, they are always whining about imperialists this, imperialists that, but all they need to do is take a look in the mirror to see yet another imperialist :yoinks:

check this Ross Kemp's Extreme World in Venezuela:

http://www.dailymotion.com/en/relevance/search/extreme+world+venezuela/1#video=xtjiwd

legalizeDK

As a foreigner in your and I can stand tall and say I never voted for ANY of them.

However, I did study on a graduate level in a major American university.

I can say that Bush (nor any of the others) could just point his finger at a man and say you are dead. It is not allowed in the US Constitution. Due Process and he is not even a processor.

I can say that Bush (nor any of the others) could just point his finger at a man and say he is taking your assets. It is not allowed in the US Constitution. Due Process and he is not even a processor.

Even if the US Government went through due process to try to take someone's assets, it would never be the property of any US president.

All the people I mention had that power. Stalin would shoot a man sitting at the table with him in front of 20 people, no one would say a world. It is absolute concentrated power in one location. Hugo had that power, as well has Hitler, and Saddam. No US president in the history of the US has ever had anything like that.

It is okay to hate a republican or a democrat, but if you say something so stupid you should at least back it up with a factual event or precedence.

bull.. they just do it in other countries

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Chavez or Bush, in the end, it's all the same old trite demagogic non-sense.

not for nothing do they call it politricks.

something that always pissed me off was that Chavez always used the image of Ernesto "Che" Guevara to try to link El Che with the "bolivarian revolution", while at the same time being best of friends with Fidel, who was the one who gave the information to the Bolivian government on the whereabouts of El Che.

in Cuba no one liked Fidel, but everyone loved El Che, so Fidel had him killed.

these people only care for power, money and fame.

Chavez did equalize mostly everyone in Venezuela though, Equalized us all into poverty; with the exception of high ranking military and politicians of course.

T

toughmudderdave

Chavez was as much of an Imperialist as any other president, whether American or not.

Chavez and his government funds governments so they do his communist bidding. He also funds terrorists organizations like Hezbollah, which btw sent a message of thanks for the support Chavez had given them (Russian guns mainly) and to pay their condolences.

Chavez supports Islamic States, which openly declare that their goal with the world is to turn it all into Islam and rule it with Sharia Law. Ironically, they are always whining about imperialists this, imperialists that, but all they need to do is take a look in the mirror to see yet another imperialist :yoinks:

check this Ross Kemp's Extreme World in Venezuela:

http://www.dailymotion.com/en/relevance/search/extreme+world+venezuela/1#video=xtjiwd

Imperialist? Support for the terrorist organization Hezbollah? That very well may be, but I tend to "distill" issues down to a fundamental level as I often ask "why"? For example, it's easy to believe that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization, right? First of all, it's what we're told to believe...but "why" did they come about? And why did the US remove their status as a "terrorist" organization for a brief period of time following 9/11?

The US has been DIRECTLY involved in meddling into the affairs of sovereign nations for quite sometime now. If Iran is part of the "Axis of Evil" it's only because we created that monster by overthrowing a democratically elected leader back in the 50's that was going to nationalize Iran's oil reserves that were being plundered by the West.

That's all I'm going to say as nothing I say will ever change your viewpoint and you most certainly are entitled to it. There was a time when I though Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Hezbollah et al were all evil and the US was righteous until I began digging...what I dug up (about the US) stunk to high heaven.

Chalmers Johnson is a start.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Imperialist? Support for the terrorist organization Hezbollah? That very well may be, but I tend to "distill" issues down to a fundamental level as I often ask "why"? For example, it's easy to believe that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization, right? First of all, it's what we're told to believe...but "why" did they come about? And why did the US remove their status as a "terrorist" organization for a brief period of time following 9/11?

The US has been DIRECTLY involved in meddling into the affairs of sovereign nations for quite sometime now. If Iran is part of the "Axis of Evil" it's only because we created that monster by overthrowing a democratically elected leader back in the 50's that was going to nationalize Iran's oil reserves that were being plundered by the West.

That's all I'm going to say as nothing I say will ever change your viewpoint and you most certainly are entitled to it. There was a time when I though Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Hezbollah et al were all evil and the US was righteous until I began digging...what I dug up (about the US) stunk to high heaven.

Chalmers Johnson is a start.

like I told another poster here; just because the U.S has done wrongs, it does not negate the wrongs of others.

it is not a valid argument to say that whatever wrongs Chavez did, were not wrongs at all because the U.S has also made wrongs.

anyway...

here's The Last Supper according to the Bolivarian Revolution:

UC23.jpg

1196630991089caracas%20muraldn.jpg

:yoinks: