What's new

Huge fast Indica Thread , not for newbies

B

bagseed77

thanks yall, the pkak's were fim'ed and ferted today(for reference later,LOL) sherry d has slowed way down , i hope she stopped stretching, and i hope she is half as nice as this chocmon d at 81 days from seed

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
so what ever happened with the seedling from page 1? i scrolled through the whole thread and the last time you mention it was on page 4.

B

bagseed77

thanks for swinging by yall, i had my thread moved from soil to micro, i messed up when i made it, im practicing so bare with me , itsa little fuzzy but heres chocmon d yesterday.

picture.php

B

bagseed77

the above pic is chocmon d 1 pheno chopped

this is sherry d stems

P1010014.JPG

this is sherry d

P1010001_91215.JPG

and another chocmon d for the heck of it
chop is soon

P1010040.JPG

another pic of the chop from yesterday

P1010032.JPG

irieeyes808

Bagseed man 12/12 from start looking good I have wanted to try that out to see how they do, I have some bagseed tex mex so will have to see what they do, but man yours look great

B

bagseed77

looks quite white , not too milky, do yall think ill be able to see the amber trichs from my camera on my next plants, i dont see any amber on these, i see others pics have amber but im not sure if my cheap cam has the ability to see amber trichs, i dont have a loupe or anything to check trichs,this new tripod and reading the manual hooked me up, any tipps on taking pics with a cam that has eletric retractable lens, thanks

B

bagseed77

thanks doc , i feel delighted to have ya come by the thread, peace, chop is coming soon on the chocmon d , sherry d is looking sweet, i got frost already, budding nicely, pkak is branching nicely, i fimmed too much on one so its more like i topped it, seeds are germing , so the ghetto perpetual is in effect, like salt and peppa, the S is for SUPER and the U is for UNIQUE

B

bagseed77

ok took the ladies outside for pics today

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dry pic

picture.php

some chocmon d s1's

picture.php

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
The sunshine on those plants is beautiful bag! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing...now my mouth is watering!

Latest posts

Latest posts