What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HTCC 2006 - 101 uses for a wobbly head Arjan doll

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
thers Franco from Greenhouse posting all over the forum in the italian section.. all they talk about is GH and and the only active forum about coffeshops is GH's...
The moderators there are like :bow: for Greenhouse...

:fsu:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good idea Moppel. ask them where the trichomes are? explain how that is what one gets if one buys uhaze and ssh at the ghouse.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
brightside said:
After spending some time looking out over Fredrikspline my Arjan bobblehead decided to repair to the Bar of the Hemp Hotel where he now lives in a place of honour (well ok - Hidden at the back of a shelf so as not to scare customers)

as I said to many people during the cup - if the Arjans Haze beats the Mako Haze then we will know for sure that the cup is fixed - but then again we knew that anyway - you wouldn't expect the people who pay for it to do it for nothing - that would not be good business

Hey brightside old mate, hope you are all recovered from your cup flu. you know i was saying practically the same thing. there were better sativa entries than the ultra haze.

it was great seeing you again, even if we didn't get the bike tours organized, lol. see you next time i hope.

Hi - Gaius - always great to meet with you guys - thats what the cup is about for me - meeting and talking to other growers and weed lovers

I glad we didn't try to get bike tours going with all of the other stuff that was happening i was busy enough ! - See you in April

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
... Oh, and by the way, I'm also the Fuhrer of Fatties...

294927fff1063953d138.jpeg

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Brightside...Found a use for my bobblehead..Sent it to Rez..What a trade...Bobblehead for 2 packs of Rez's new gear...Chemdog/Kush lines...Hey Bud just wanted to say thanks for turning me on to that vaporizer at SB...MOD was right...I hung up my sissors..Got me on of those grinders(metal) with the screen in it..You can teach an old dog new tricks!!! Till the next time peace.....mitsu1

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
I hereby declare myself the Maharadhja of Munchies, from now and on you'll have to prostrate before my avatar before eating chocolate chip cookies while high.

Oh, and by the way, I'm also the Fuhrer of Fatties...

Dam you beat me to it, I guess I will have to be the
.....................Earl Of Sandwitch.................................

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good one mitsu, that's what you call making the best of things eh?

what are you gonna think when the bobbing arjan head becomes a colectors item? LOL

you do know that they are worth, (hehe) 5000 bucks, don't cha? LOL :biglaugh: some guy aparently bought the first one for that amount?

some funny shit, good luck with the seeds, maybe next meeting we will be smoking some SDibls grown by yourself eh?:D:joint:

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
$5000 bucks....Looks like Arjan found a real sucker!! Or was is it just some of Arjan's hype?? At any rate I'll gladly take the Chemdog x's over that silly doll...Snowdog Kush and CD's Kush are the front runners for me right now..I think they will make me happier than that worthless doll...If they are ready by April I'll have some on hand...You and everybody else will be welcome to sample them...mitsu

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yumm Snowdog kush sounds cool. what does cd's Kush stand for? i meant to say hopefuly you'll have some of the chem dog crosses ready by april, not sd ibl's lol. would be real interesting and you might well winn the growers cup, if this cross is another one like rez has done before.:D

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
CD'S Kush is Chemdogs Sister x Kush...If they were ready by April there wouldn't be much time for a good cure...I have some other stuff in mind for the cup..Cured and ready...As far as winning..The competition is top shelf not like HTCC..I'll be happy just having an entry or two that others enjoy..mitsu

Latest posts

Latest posts