What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HTCC 2006 - 101 uses for a wobbly head Arjan doll

REZDOG

Veteran
Hey,Gaius,
What did you think of all the Sours you did?
Did I miss the smoke report?
I am known for missing these things. :D
- - - -
Oh,and if peeps want the best Hazes,look at Shantibaba's,not,obvioulsy,at arjan's bunk efforts.
- - - -
Imo these silly HT cups mean less and less every year to the seed consumer,with the advent of the internet (thanks,Al Gore,lol!) The Truth about how this clusterfuck contest plays out can be reported on in real-time,by those exhibitors that were screwed,like Subcool and TGA,amongst many others.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
REZDOG said:
Hey,Gaius,
What did you think of all the Sours you did?
Did I miss the smoke report?
I am known for missing these things. :D
- - - -
Oh,and if peeps want the best Hazes,look at Shantibaba's,not,obvioulsy,at arjan's bunk efforts.
- - - -
Imo these silly HT cups mean less and less every year to the seed consumer,with the advent of the internet (thanks,Al Gore,lol!) The Truth about how this clusterfuck contest plays out can be reported on in real-time,by those exhibitors that were screwed,like Subcool and TGA,amongst many others.

i have been a bit remiss as far as the smoke reports go. the Sour Diesel v3 is a superb deal though, i got 3 different phenos 2 of which are real nice and special. but even the other pheno is worth having as it's a damn strong hitting smoke, even if it doesn't show as many diesel characteristics as the other 2 phenos. on the whole i give them top marks. i will be doing another harvest of the SDv3s, after next run. i can honestly say that it was money well spent, specially when i see some of the results people get from seeds they bought. great work on that diesel line man, thanks.

as the SD and BD are now cured about 3 months, it really is time to get some detailed smoke reports up on the different pheno types. i can tell you now that your eye was good with my BasicD, you recognized what turned out to be the best pheno by the pink pistil hairs. good one, lol.

i am planning to enter the SDv3 pheno2 in april if an official event takes place. what to enter it as though, sat or indi?

peace

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
vodoochild said:
Yeah i brought it back, i found an expansion zipper on my luggage (remember im a stoner) hehehehe hes staring at me smoking better than hes ever seen. freaky. maybe he comes out at night and smokes my stash.....

What they were passing off as nevills haze, immature, wet, green, just plain nasty

nevs haze.. is that the one we bought together...? we didnt even smoke it after giving it a look and sniff... :bat:

vodoochild

Yeah wahmen we didnt even fire it up. I left it at the boo for all to see what poor product they put out. Worth every penny just for the proof :smile:
What a disappointment!

REZDOG

Veteran
Fun with fotoSlop.... :D :D
11061TEST071.jpg

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
All hail the bobbleheaded bean king! ;) :)
I wonder if Arjan has gotten Ninja warrior body guards and a food taster yet? :D

Previously, selling one's soul to the Devil has been a ridiculously inconvenient process, fraught with all varieties of difficulty.
Now, with online vending, we are able to swiftly provide premium services to that lucky mortal seeking diabolic servitude.
Today, we are able to provide more for less, due to the ingenious designs of our infernal president and CEO, Satan himself.

It's good to be king and have your own world
It helps to make friends, it's good to meet girls

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Arjan, the King of Cannabis has 1116 friends.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=81852680

:)

Last edited:
B

baccas125

Another bobblehead sighting. They were about to sacrifice this doll at Homegrown Fantasy when i snapped this picture.

Ganico

Veteran
I'm pretty sure breeders should quit all this "beef" as far as bickering goes, and just fight it out hand to hand at least. That's what I'd like to see, and if someone hacks their genetics just pop up on the hacks and beat their ass. Hah!

That's what I'd do if I was a high level seed breeder. Course I am from the south, our sense of justice is a little different/stronger

Take care,folks

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
I was at the greenhouse, and they still sell these dolls. Anyone want one?

here's greenhouse's cupwinner:

And to make you all happy, here is their SSH:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Farmer John said:
I wonder who'll be the "God of Ganja".

I hereby declare myself the Maharadhja of Munchies, from now and on you'll have to prostrate before my avatar before eating chocolate chip cookies while high.

Oh, and by the way, I'm also the Fuhrer of Fatties...

After spending some time looking out over Fredrikspline my Arjan bobblehead decided to repair to the Bar of the Hemp Hotel where he now lives in a place of honour (well ok - Hidden at the back of a shelf so as not to scare customers)

as I said to many people during the cup - if the Arjans Haze beats the Mako Haze then we will know for sure that the cup is fixed - but then again we knew that anyway - you wouldn't expect the people who pay for it to do it for nothing - that would not be good business