What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hps + led + Sweet Seeds = let's have another run!!

B

bigganjabud

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good mate, blooming marvellous!
Good luck with the rest of it!!
jaypp

B

bigganjabud

Just supercropped the girls and bent a few limbs
Tidied up the odd straggly bits and now busy sticking my forearms to my t-shirt in a Velcro canna nectar sort of fashion

Your the man BGB. Gunna burn through that thread!

You shoey and DZ put me to shame. All i know to do is pull the limb under the screen, after it's tall enough to reach the next hole, and pop it back through. Have never intentionally bent limbs, but I cant argue with your guys results. Time to start bending!

B

bigganjabud

Your the man BGB. Gunna burn through that thread!

You shoey and DZ put me to shame. All i know to do is pull the limb under the screen, after it's tall enough to reach the next hole, and pop it back through. Have never intentionally bent limbs, but I cant argue with your guys results. Time to start bending!

I love it!! The plant yoga at the weekends is the best de-stressing session of the week for me lol

B

bigganjabud

Hmmmmmm might have overdone the super stuff!!

Il judge again in a few days

B

bigganjabud

I've literally just got home brother deep, I promise I will upload some tommorow bro waaaaaaaaay to tired I worked 18hrs today mate

APOLOGIES

B

bigganjabud

Ok ok ok.............

Apologies for lack of update but I been busy as a ganja God lately!!

So urm yeah update.........

picture.php

There's a supercropped limb doing real well (deep notice the two front buds sticking up? That what your aiming for!)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'm on a 1.8ec this week as next two weeks are last feeds so I'm gearing down a bit per week Im aiming to flush the last 1.3ec