What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hps + led + Sweet Seeds = let's have another run!!

B

bigganjabud

Still undecided tbh deep lol its either another week of 20/4 and then flip or feed and flip on Sunday hmmmmmmm

I think I'm gonna take some pics and leave it to you lot!!

I've been stripping more than jenna Jameison this week and these late night lambada limbo classes are getting a bit more common now I'm up to about an hour and a half of nipping and tucking a day

I rekon were heading into the transition period real soon and I am doing a few strains I'm clueless about stretch with

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Decisions decisions eh?

Looks like it could go eitherway folks

What say you?

B

bigganjabud

Ps just looked at last week's pics lol

Pheonix you legend you are giving me more confidence in upping the feeds mate Im goin for 1.4 this week!!

The girls have mastered last week's 1.3 offering down to a 1.0 now so I've topped up half strength

Yeah lads I'm quite proud if myself right now!!

Sundays update looks brilliant allready

B

bigganjabud

Ffs just typed out loads and lost it so

I started a full time job yesterday and I'm now working 60hrs a week

That said.......

And really

I flipped to flower yesterday Aswell

This week's feed

TERPINATOR 10ML

15ml grow
20ml roots
20ml calgreen
10ml flower burst (buddah tree trying it as heard good things so in for a penny)

BOOOOOOM

Were off

BRING ON THE NUGS AND LADYPARTS!!!!!

B

bigganjabud

Just a little light yoga today, removed a couple light stealing fans and put some shoots through different squares on the net ,I must say it looks fookin lavalee lol
(translates to blooming marvellous!!)

I'm seeing the odd pistals popping out already!!

Also this buddah tree flower burst seems to be pushing out flower sites I've never noticed on my go to plants in there (my random space fillers are plants I've had great results with before BTW!)

So apart from that work is going well, plants are better than ever (not even a dropped leaf at this point nice lush green everywhere phenomenal rates of growth and all that jazz)and the dj thing is really taking off Aswell!!

Oh yeah just noticed something when I was nipping and tucking so I thought I'd share it with the group

I'm using the led + hps combo and the plants that have the led over them, are a little bit more tougher than the hps side basically the fan stems are harder to cut through with my bonsai snips

Anyways I'm off this weekend so il slap up a quick few update pics for my faithful

As usual people's stay frosty

B

bigganjabud

looks great man, you're gonna have a bumper crop off that little lot :D

Yeah js I'd be honoured to smash my pb this time!!

Let me see that's 660w hps + 350w led so that's 1010w so over a 1.2m tent?????

I'm thinking I'd be happy with anything around the 800gr mark as I'm going to have one more then break for the baby for a few months until the health visitor stops showing up!!

I'd say I need about 600gr to see me two months!

Idea now is to save 4 jars from this one and 4 jars from next ffs this ain't gonna be easy

B

bigganjabud

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The beasts have eaten everything I can throw at them!
1.5this weeks ec!!!
1.6 coming this week!!!

They have devoured the net!! I can no longer fit under the troughs and the tank is more or less impossible to move now (shout to atami for the ataclean)

These are by far the happiest girls I've raised (so far)

Real power flower BUISNESS

I'm a bit hyper at the moment as life has just picked up the pace and it's All go go gadget growroom for me!!!

Added a further fan on the floor of my tent now so it's very nice in there for the girls

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
good move putting a fan under the canopy bro, can get a bit dark and dingy down there when you got a proper full one like that ;)

looks great man, all guns blazin...

The Pheonix

certainly looks like they are taking that feed good Bro,

Happy days...... can see them little budsicles coming nice ;)

few more weeks... you'll be dancing the funky chicken on the way to work ;)

B

bigganjabud

good move putting a fan under the canopy bro, can get a bit dark and dingy down there when you got a proper full one like that ;)

looks great man, all guns blazin...

Its all about it mate that little spit of botritis in that auto grow has stepped up my ideas I'm now quite happy as I've removed the big white cover I had over my troughs Aswell

And that little clip fan has a twin now Aswell

Tbh shoes man i love my groom and my grows they keep getting better every time

MASSIVE SHOUT TO SWEET SEEDS

And out to my new happy feeding schedule cos it's showing wonders for me right now!!

B

bigganjabud

certainly looks like they are taking that feed good Bro,

Happy days...... can see them little budsicles coming nice ;)

few more weeks... you'll be dancing the funky chicken on the way to work ;)

Lmfao I'm not too far away from that now brother

Tbh I couldn't have done it without you, shoes ,tommy and a few others

IM LOVIN THE TREASURE AT THE END OF THE MULTYSPECTRUM LOL plus work has busy as fuck Monday to Friday but according to my rota it looks like il be taking these around the 18th march

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
you should get some nice resin using that mixed spectrum bro, will be interesting on the more sativa leaning stuff for sure :)

B

bigganjabud

you should get some nice resin using that mixed spectrum bro, will be interesting on the more sativa leaning stuff for sure :)

Lololol

I did have visions of you scouring my canopy pics for them thinner leafed individuals mate

I got a 20Ltr bottle of iso put aside for this run mate!!
:woohoo: and a plan on a 13Ltr chamber and pump for shatter later in the year

Gonna be smashing the next few moon

G

Ghostdawg

Alright bigganjabud sorry i am late for the show but subbed now plants are looking great.
your room reminds me of my grow at my ex i had mdf on the wall too lol she went nuts
when she came in haha Anyway m8 bring on the dank peace Ghostdawg

B

bigganjabud

Alright bigganjabud sorry i am late for the show but subbed now plants are looking great.
your room reminds me of my grow at my ex i had mdf on the wall too lol she went nuts
when she came in haha Anyway m8 bring on the dank peace Ghostdawg

With all you have had going on in your private life ghosty you sir are forgiven for your lateness!!

Tbh I don't count the transition period anyway bro so technically you havnt missed anything!!

I start counting flower weeks tommorow everyone btw