What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HP Stadium

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice setup NF!! ...they look very happy, I love the stadium grow thing too, thanks for sharing this, its great!
I'll be checkin back for sure "D

TrustNoOne

NF, have you found a rise/run distance that plants do the best with?
form the pics you look to be around 8" run and 8" to 10" rise.

G

I make sure the top shelf has 22" clearence at least and then I work my way down 10".

Run?

TrustNoOne

heheh, sorry about the terminology, lol.
rise is the distance/height going up and run is the distance/witdth of the shelf.
thanks for the info

N

Neptune

shelves only need to be wide enough to set a bag on it.

8-10" is plenty.

K

kokua

you rock NF!! :headbange Anyway you could get us a plant shot at anytime? that would be really cool of you if you could. Very efficient grow man...nice :lurk:

G

TrustNoOne said:
heheh, sorry about the terminology, lol.
rise is the distance/height going up and run is the distance/witdth of the shelf.
thanks for the info

11 hours driving will do it to anyone!

I am a framer by profession. Just have been doing *other* profession for the last 12 years. :bashhead:

I turned off the comp 2 seconds after that post, layed in bed and said ...I'm an idiot...snore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redface:

I just use 2"x6" for my shelves. :wave:

Pics later...

G

I'm at 4 weeks now and I have to say I can't believe the frost this strain is putting on. I am told this is Lemon Kush but I have my doubts.

northern farmer. Did you say you fed them peters line of plant food? which peters did you use and will peters professional all purpose 20-20-20 wprk for veg outdoors?
I am wondering what you think about the peters products

G

For years I used Peters 10-30-20 for my flower food for both in and outdoor. I've had some very big crops of quality herb with it and many people I know still use it with impressive results. It may not flush as easy as liquid hydro food but it will produce as much yield and it is cheap when buying commercial quantities.

Peters 20-20-20 is an excellent veg food for outdoors.

sweet, thanks. Yea, 2 bucks got me ten ounces of the powder stuff.
what do you reccomend for flower in liquid or water soluble powder forms? does peters sell bloom ferts for my flowering period. would they be safe to use with fair amounts of worm castings and other organics.
How do you get rid of all that bud and how long would you say 8 ounces lasts you on average?
thanks again northern

G

10-30-20 is their bloom formula. It is in powder form. Premix in hot water, use a jar shake hard.

I don't know how far a few ounces will go. I never bought it that way and everyone has their own feeding program and different sized plants and pots.

I use to buy it in 40 lb bags and it would last 2.5 crops for my usual sized system.

would they be safe to use with fair amounts of worm castings and other organics.

Although you would not be growing "organic" and it may kill organisms in your mix, I'm sure you medium would still grow decent weed.

Last edited:
V

vhGhost

Northern - Have you thought about trying this same setup with a simple Oganic mix ?

G

vhGhost said:
Northern - Have you thought about trying this same setup with a simple Oganic mix ?

I can't say I have. I don't see the point really.

I'm just going through some BS from an organic product I used as an additive right now. My rooms have hermied and seeded as well as a friend who used the same product.

I may have to abort this mission in the next week. Too bad, things were looking real nice. :badday:

HashishinReidi

That is looking top Nf ,you are not wrong when you are on aboutthe frost .sorry to hear about that NF ,nowthat is sad if you have to do that .

Last edited:
N

Neptune

Lots of great things to be said about simple organic mixes.

This crop was ocean forest, and dry organic amendments: blood, bone, kelp, alfalfa, and lime mixed into the soil at ~ 1 cup per cu.ft...then just add water.. light organic compost teas(pure blend bloom, earth juice) were used to supplement blooming. 1 lb per 600w.

say the word and I'll pull these down.
sorry to hear about the herms man, that must be some really bad sauce to cause that!! :(

G

I agree that organic has many positives. I would not crap on anyone's style believe me.

This crop was ocean forest, and dry organic amendments: blood, bone, kelp, alfalfa, and lime mixed into the soil at ~ 1 cup per cu.ft...then just add water.. light organic compost teas(pure blend bloom, earth juice) were used to supplement blooming. 1 lb per 600w.

At times I have 2 or 3 set ups to deal with with 400+ plants in each. I found that the feeding program I use is simple and grows great herb. I can't see myself doing that mix of your on a commercial scale.

This was the first time in a decade I changed anything in my feeding program. I had to go with a hard water formula so I scrapped the powder food I had been using. Everything was fine til I applied Liquid Karma a couple of times in flower. Poof! Hermies and seeds.

Before anyone points to the water or food I'll let you know that a friend with good water and a different feeding program tried the LK on my suggestion and Poof! Hermies and seeds. We are both in shit here. :cuss:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts