What's new

HP Stadium

Hey learning the ways. The rooms are side by side and we used to do flip flops with polly sepeartaing the 2 rooms. Now were doing the 2 rooms without the polly and with the full 8 ballsats all on the same light cycle.You

ShootinBudz said:
Looks good, but with 2 per 1000 why bother with a stadium? You could pull that with tables.

You show me an indoor grow that pulls 2 per 1k light, with no CO2... I'll be truly impressed. People talk about this urban myth crap all the time...I've yet to see it.
A LOT OF THINGS HAVE TO FALL IN THE RIGHT ORDER.
Strain variety, conditions, trimming, nutrients, care, no mold, no mildew, no mites that make you have to pull early, and no damn Johnny law.
And then even if some one does pull it off its not consistent, or its not with strains that widely desired.
Treat me like I'm from Missouri... SHOW ME.

ShootinBudz

Tonight i will take pics of 600 watt lights with 1.25-1.5 lbs each of super silver haze and some chemdog under 1000's that is between 1.5 and 2 per. The thousands will be full of haze next round for a goal of 3 lbs per light.

btw don't get me wrong the grow looks great. I always want to simplify, simplify though.

ShootinBudz

missed the lights on for the chemdog, but here check the super silver haze. These are under 2 600's and looking to be 2.5-3 lb. do the math with what that would be for 1000 watt lights.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just cuz you ain't seen it don't mean diddle....
the genetics and skills of the grower are key.
rock the SSH, ShootinBudz!

Grizz

Veteran
very impressed with that grow. I still prefer the stadium for the way I like to grow.

Consistent 2lb per 1k? In a flat indoor soil grow without C02.
The fact that I don't see it doesn't mean a thing... (your right)
The fact that its hard to show, does.
If someone pulls it off with purple kush, or one the many kushes, such as OG, Master Kush, it would be that much more impressive.

Anyone seen or heard from NF?

DeebeeAhhSee said:
You show me an indoor grow that pulls 2 per 1k light, with no CO2... I'll be truly impressed. People talk about this urban myth crap all the time...I've yet to see it.
Strain variety, conditions, trimming, nutrients, care, no mold, no mildew, no mites that make you have to pull early, and no damn Johnny law.
And then even if some one does pull it off its not consistent, or its not with strains that widely desired.
It is pretty hard to get 2lbs per 1000 watt but easliy done. My biggest harvest was about 35 oz's from a 1000 light (DP Power plant), but I averaged around 30 oz's. Almost hit 32 with both Block head and LUI. I could have easily hit an ave of 2lbs per 1000 if I really cared, and stuck with one pheno, but I like variety. This was with no CO2, but with a light on a mover. Here's one pic, and does it show all the weed on a scale? No, so take it or leave it.
P.S. I never grew crap weed like BB, or any of the commercial strains. Well actually I grew ak and few other serious seeds strains. BUT, I veg for 6-8 weeks, so with the right everything it's easliy attained. Now I'm just a 400 watt grower.

Last edited:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
DeebeeAhhSee said:

I pull 2 pounds per 1000 about 50% of the time and I use no Co2 and Promix as my medium. Sometimes I pull off 2 pounds per 1000 during the winter months, but in the hotter months of summer I pull between 1.5 to 1.75 pounds per 1000. It really is not that hard if you know your strain well and have a plant that yields at least larger than the average. I use AK47 and it is considered a large yielding strain. I am not saying I could pull those numbers with urkle or blueberry, but I have done it with Norther Lights, Hash Plant, M39 and an AK47/Blueberry cross.

I do understand what you mean though, a lot of people weigh their yields at 60% moisture so that it is just cut and burn. It seems many times in the past people have stated large yield numbers and when you see the proof in the pictures it looks to be about half of what they stated. So I do understand it makes it hard to believe with out seeing it with your own eyes.

TGT

TGT said:
I pull 2 pounds per 1000 about 50% of the time and I use no Co2 and Promix as my medium. Sometimes I pull off 2 pounds per 1000 during the winter months, but in the hotter months of summer I pull between 1.5 to 1.75 pounds per 1000. It really is not that hard if you know your strain well and have a plant that yields at least larger than the average. I use AK47 and it is considered a large yielding strain. I am not saying I could pull those numbers with urkle or blueberry, but I have done it with Norther Lights, Hash Plant, M39 and an AK47/Blueberry cross.

I do understand what you mean though, a lot of people weigh their yields at 60% moisture so that it is just cut and burn. It seems many times in the past people have stated large yield numbers and when you see the proof in the pictures it looks to be about half of what they stated. So I do understand it makes it hard to believe with out seeing it with your own eyes.

TGT

Good shit.
I like the what you said. I'm contemplating buying Rosenthals Super bud seeds. i want a yield a strain, and i'm tired of getting clons that are who knows how old and if they are from seed, or are 20 cuts down from a seed.
I think its possible, I just have my doubts.
2lb per 1k, dried, cut, bagged. I'll keep working at it.
I'm going the stadium route, so we'll see how it goes.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
DeebeeAhhSee said:
Good shit.
I like the what you said. I'm contemplating buying Rosenthals Super bud seeds. i want a yield a strain, and i'm tired of getting clons that are who knows how old and if they are from seed, or are 20 cuts down from a seed.
I think its possible, I just have my doubts.
2lb per 1k, dried, cut, bagged. I'll keep working at it.
I'm going the stadium route, so we'll see how it goes.

Your neck of the woods, Afgooy, trainwreck & blue dreams, will all let you hit 2 elbows per K. You can order stuff, but you and I are lucky enough to be on the west coast, where many strains are available.

If you are going to get a strain that yields, get double dutch. 2 zips a plant... can't beat that.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
For a high yielding strain I would go with AK47. The reason I say this is because you have a very good chance finding an excellent mother out of a pack of seeds. I think it must be one of the easier strains to find a good one for a large yielding grow and it is easy to manage with potency to boot. A friend bought Heavy-duty Fruity (i think thats the name) seeds because he was told it was a great yielder and had great kick, but after growing them all out he didn't find one keeper. Every pack of AK47 I have purchased I have found a few keepers. Just a suggestion, but there are lots of good strains out there, you just got to find that one exceptional mother.

TGT

P

plugged

Anyone remember if this thread states the size of his ventilation? Or even exactly what he's using? I've read it a few times but can't remember if that came up.

I'm thinking of scaling this down by half for now, but want to make sure I still have adequate ventilation. 5' long room instead of 10', everything else the same.

P

plugged

Well thank you, Thrips. Would you think a 250 CFM or so would work for version of this at 5' deep x 6.5' wide x 6.5' high?

What type is the carbon filter?

Due to the extra heat from multiple lamps in such a small space, would it be better to stick with a bigger blower and filter?

Very nice setup, definitely the direction I'm taking my grows.

Last edited: