What's new

HP Stadium

N

Neptune

Seems like the PK takes away the verticle efficiency, as 1.6 per kw is common SOG numbers for this strain. That is to say, very good SOG growers. Most get 1 per kw... But yeah, as you say NF market demands it.

Did it purple up real good? Do you have nug shots?

RevolutionX

Excellent thread northern...and i was wondering what you pulled for yield using 2k? and how many plants did you run? Thanks for sharing mate!

Northern Farmer said:
Smallest grow I ever done was 2x1000W in a stadium that was 7' wide (*edit*), 6' long (iirc) and 7' high.

I ran 2 cycles of tables once. The standard 4'x4' per 1000w (tables were 4x8").

Last edited:

2buds

Nice thread NF.
Thanks for sharing all the great info.
Lots of ideas here for others to get inspiration from.
Stay safe!

G

Neptune,

Yes and no. I'm still doing better than average with the PK from all the people I know growing it and I bet I'll improve on this next run.

The margin of + with the PK is somewhat equal to the above average I've had with other strains in this system.

Revo,

We pulled 6lbs on the first run but screwed up the second run really bad. It was our first 2 crops ever. I forget how many plants. That was almost 15 years ago.

Sorry folks, no bud shots and the purple was on maybe 25% of the plants. I'm still dialling in this strain. Just when you think it's a care free strain to grow it throws issues at you.

venge

Awesome thread N.Farmer, Your post sure are an inspiration to us first time growers.

Keep us posted, thx.

venge

ATL_Smoka

scog

scog

have you ever thought about putting a screen over the plants to grow through like a scog, but using this method ?

G

Northern Farmer said:
I can't for the life of me see why?

to make your operation 20x more complicated... duh...:muahaha:

Wouldn't be a bad idea though if you were only growing a few plants in a setup like that...

Last edited:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he wouldn't be able to turn them then.

i thought that part was rather critical.

peace, love, and coco

NorCal

Veteran
yo NF thanks for the inspiration!!!!

yo NF thanks for the inspiration!!!!

if you or anyone else has any suggestions please post

this is my closet, a 3x5 area run w/ co2 @1500ppm

just redone northern farmer style!

the first few pics were before the cooltubes being put in
and those cool tubes sure stay cool, i can keep the back of my hands on em forever

there are 24 plants in perfect pots
each one is filled with mini rockwool cubes (croutons) and topped with
hydroton for algae control

im hand watering currently about 1-2x daily using house and garden, but i just switched over to cutting edge as i like the results theyve shown for me
hope you guys enjoy!!

the plants look droopy as i had just sprayed em for bugs but there are 2 that just havent snapped out of it, anybody know what it could be?

bobblehead

Veteran
Something tells me NF is busy A: Trimming copious amounts of ganja, B: Taking a ridiculous number of clones, or C: Doing something to take his mind off the anxiety of growing copious amounts of ganja he's growing.

bobblehead

Veteran
ha ha... I'm so stoned... C: Doing something to take his mind off the anxiety from growing copious amounts of ganja.

Northern Farmer you still around? I see you use pro-mix. Do you add anything to it? And do you still use peters with pro-mix, or do you recommend something else now?
Thanks much

Last edited:

mysticls

Northern Farmer is still around. Hes having some computer issues but hes still alive and kicking.. i am sure he will login as soon as he gets a chance

Vermonster

i have a 62" wX 62" long room i was gonna set up a 3 tier stadium system on the 2 sides with 5 plants on each shelf for a total of 30 plants using 3 gallong grow bags which are about 10 inches wide each. i have 1 K horizontal aircooled light, should i remove the refeltor and make it a vertical light? i hestiate to do that becxause i rely heavily on the air cooled feature. i guess the next best thing would be to put the light as high up as possible? correct? this realy is a great use of space, thanks for the idea and any feedback.