What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HP-13

west-eu

hp-13 bastard series

hp-13 bastard series

hp-13 bastard series gage green

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpg
    IMG_1241.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 30

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was having lots of trouble with my P rooting
I thought I had it under control
Then I was reminded I am an ignorant mortal
I hate that hahahahaha

fresh

picture.php

I am aiming to reverse my ill feelings towards this plant.
If you aren't aware I have been pretty vocal about how much i think the plant smells awesome and truly unique, but smokes like crap.

Well...

I got to spend some time with a guy who was one of the first to have the HP13 here in Maui, and who's crew still runs it. He got me a sample of properly done P, and gave me some tips on reversing my stance. The sample nug I got to try from him was all i needed to see.

You know how when you pull shit early it sucks? hahahahaha
well, apparently I need to let the P go 11-12weeks to get the stone

So lets see if old dogs can lear new tricks hahahaha

bigherb

Veteran
Greyskull

I've always been interested in this strain an have greatly appreciated all your input and pics . I'm curious to see if the extra time causes a change of heart for you . I know the reports on jjnyc NYCHp13 haven't been up to par with the legend maybe this is part of the reason

1luvbigherb

Relentless

Veteran
11-12wks is the trick huh? I wouldnt have guessed that. Im glad to see ur not kickin her to the curb greyskull, work it, work it :D

Mikenite69

Veteran
Haven't seen the hp-13 around in years definitely a rare gem as of lately. It's good to see she is still kicking around and healthy.

Apomixis

I remember HP-13 sharing the same terpene profile as Tom Hill's X-18. Always felt they would make a great cross.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
UPDATE ON THE P REVERSAL PROJECT

UPDATE ON THE P REVERSAL PROJECT

uhhhhh.... is this thing on?
Hello? cough cough. Hello.
Hahahahahahaha

For those of you still tuned in (thanks!), I wanted to report on my P reversal project....

She was sprayed down good for a few weeks. Male flowers formed. Plenty!!!.
But was the pollen viable?
That was important... was it gonna be able to make seeds?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viable as a motherfucker hahaha.
But I wanted to be sure. you gotta check. Do it right do it once. Hopefully hahaha.

Anyhow, the test P is loaded up with S1s. I pulled off a few branches dried them out and harvested some beans to see where things were in the mix; we are still a few weeks away from ripeness. Once ripened up, the S1s will be germ tested. Then watched.... and if all looks good, then it is on like Donkey Kong. Whatever "it" is hahahaha.

Anyhow, thats the latest from Maui
but plenty more to come.

Aloha

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Fuk ya greyskull.... do ya thing with her... u gettin her dialed in.... i had the same love/hate for her...i had one run my first run that was unforgettable... spent yrs trying to figure out what i did, eventually gave up...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuk ya greyskull.... do ya thing with her... u gettin her dialed in.... i had the same love/hate for her...i had one run my first run that was unforgettable... spent yrs trying to figure out what i did, eventually gave up...

oh man she aint dialed.
and because of that I will probably be needing to remove some dead leaves when I pay her a visit on a few minutes. damn hahahaha
mahalo nui stoney917!

clearheaded

any relation to g13hp? know was mentioned in jason kings book a bunch and saying figured "mothership" best tasting strain he figured was a daughter of hp13.

west-eu

any relation to g13hp? know was mentioned in jason kings book a bunch and saying figured "mothership" best tasting strain he figured was a daughter of hp13.

they're is no link with g13hp as far as i know , but greyskull, jj or m4k might have more info about it .

i did get a very good girl in a pack of nyc hp-13 bastard from ggg who was like jason king describe .... salty, garlic, skunk very very strong smell

but i lost her grrrrr...

picture.php

here is is another girl from this pack
picture.php

and here is some
( nyc hp-13 x unknown ) x ( nyc hp-13 x unknown ) i run before
picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

i did some hp13 cross before i leave spain. Now i'm talking with a friend who keep part of my old library and the hp13 too, may be i can have her here. s1 are mostly hay, but you can find some chem/diesel inside... totally diferent terp profiles from the mum, but fire like the 13. Im gonna continue the work from there.

hp13 *mako haze
picture.php

hp13s1 "varnish" pheno
picture.php

hp13*amnesia. My friend call her Dejavu

picture.php

Dejavu again, grown by my friend

picture.php

west-eu

here are the ( nyc hp-13 x unknown ) x ( nyc hp-13 x unknown ) i did.
even if did not find a winner they were really strong tasting flowers, dry kitchen herb, garlic, spices, with slight salt and skunk on the smell and taste . but on the expired its like sweet berry maybe rasberry.
its strong smoke for sure give me red eye straight away but the effect are quite speedy and clear

picture.php

picture.php

DragonflyCoyote

Great threat and happy to see some other examples! I dont know the origins of mine other than the crew that grew the bag seemed to have legit stuff and a longstanding operation. This flower tasted and smelled dull and muted, like hay lol but would twist you up something special. Thankfully from my exploration it seems they just dicked the cure 🤘
Here are some pics of my HP13 bagseed increase. 6 out of 7 seeds sprouted - 3 females and 3 males. Open pollinated 2 of each pheno 😊. All carried an intensely funky sour spicy body odor aroma all the way through from veg and gained complexity all through. In the jars now one is very acrid and over ripe tropical fruit, one is salty kitchen herbs and hot musty attic, and the last is a lovely intense piercing concord grape with musty funky ferment and body stank lingering in the background when you go too deep.
I should have let them go maybe another week but they were in range and needed the smoke 😆 seeds were done! It's very long lasting and dreamy euphoric, up and "clear" ish lol you need to plan to be productive, and actively haha. Mellow and great to sleep. Some of the most interesting smelling cannabis I've come across myself, just complex when you get up in there!

Concord grape pheno crossed to Santa Marta Colombian Gold 3 males and a 72 Colombian Gold single male 😊. Kitchen funk thai leaner saved as a mama and the acrid fruit in-betweener to be flowered out and dusted with - 🤔 we'll see what plans are in store for her on her likely way out, who knows maybe she'll he pulled back to the mom's too 😋

Attachments

• 20220723_192628.jpg
    20220723_192628.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • 20220723_170400.jpg
    20220723_170400.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • 20220723_163222.jpg
    20220723_163222.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 20220710_170734.jpg
    20220710_170734.jpg