What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HP-13

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Another one of the infamous strains i'm after ;). Heard plenty of good stories about this one. I hope someone just S1s her and put up some beans for sale on SBay 1 day, hopefully soon. I think the curse may have something to do along the lines of this strain can make friends just as fast as it can make you lose them, keep hearing that its really that good maybe i'll find out in the future. Ya'll take care 1

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
topdawg/jjnyc has several crosses with the HP-13 available. I know a few that have run her recently and have cut her loose.

Smoking Gun

Greyskull, Thanks for sharing those pics. The 707 Mix was put together with the intention of the grower augmenting it. It has some castings and guanos and the like in there, but not enough for a full run. It gives the grower the flexibility mix up a soil that better suits their plants and growing style. Just my piece on that subject.

That HP13 girl doesn't look too bad, especially if she offers some good smoke. I personally would not expect big yields from hash plant varieties, they were all bred for high trichome production rather than yield. And HP13 is supposed to be the best of the best. Its good to see this plant being grown, hopefully the next run with these girls provides a better harvest for you.

Smoking Gun

Definitely looks like a mighty tasty nugget. I would not be unhappy with 75g, it is supposed to be a horrible yielder, so that really isn't a bad weight. And if it half as good as its story then its 75g of the best there is, especially grown in the Hawaiian sun.

bigherb

Veteran
64 days + 8 dry and 12hrs in a jar
1 plant 5g sunshine#4 = 75g.
:(

BUT... the smoke is top shelf the aroma is strong and thick and the flavor is pretty unmistakable or so the reviews seem to be thus far. All I did was give it what i think it needed....

View Image

View Image

View Image

Beautiful nugs I think this is a first atleast in my time on the net .You made history bro :tiphat:

It looks like official HP13 ,the fat calyxes that putrid an have slight foxtail seems spot on .

Damn brother i can still taste it but id love to be reminded with a smoke report id love to hear a quick dry smokle report an await a cured smoke report

1luvbigherb

B

blue green

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like the HP13 has some of the biggest calyxs i have ever seen?

I just stumbled apon some Pineapple Hashplant from RareDankness, does anyone know if that is the 'real' HP13?

Thanks. :)

B

blue green

I used to only grow bagseeds in the early 90's and i had a couple of plants that had really indica type leaves but were all odd shapes and number of fingers... and ridiculously long petioles...

I have never seen anything like it since, but for some reason, probably incorrectly, i thought they were 'hashplants'.
The closest thing i saw to them were afghanis.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey blue green, hey the Pineapple Hashplant from RD uses the real HP13. Its from Moon' and he is well connected and respected, I have no doubt his cuts are real and verified. He also has Beach Bum Haze (50% HP-13 as well). I think there are a few other breeders with some HP-13 crosses if you look around. One I remember from some years back was Sour P. I'd love to see an HP-13 Bx or some S1s available here at SB someday. Take care 1

greenbanana

I just finished up two Beach Bum Hazes from RD.
Two different phenos:
Both flowered in 5 gallon smart pots w amended organic soil fed w teas.
Pheno 1# 11.5 Wks to flower
2.5x stretch w long running flowers, tighter calyx formation.
Kinda smells like a Jack, that spicy hazey limon thing, with a funky backdrop, translates well into flavor.
Up high, of course, w a beautiful perfume in the room after burning.
(Im running this on again from clone to see how the clone performs)
Pheno 2# 13 wks flower
3x stretch w huge flowers, looser calyx formation.
Has a similar smell to the other, yet not as pronounced w/o the funky backdrop.
Not running a second time.

Latest posts

Latest posts