What's new

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
nice posts above, budtoaster! you are much smarter than i thought you were! at least your objections are not politically inspired. i run into that so much i tend to assume it.

i will apologize for that!

i'm now 71, and after all the medical problems i came out of it in pretty good shape.

i am currently building a house alone with no help whatsoever. i can run 10 miles.

i eat well.

so i could say that my belief in medicine has not only saved my life but enhanced it.

of course, a lot of high quality thc doesn't hurt either.

Brother Nature

this is not political for me ... not at all. red/blue, give a fuck. distinction without a difference.

i have spend over 3000 hours studying the science since Feb 2019. starting with atherosclerosis (spouse) and then biochem and then virology/vaccines. i am an engineer and i trust my ability to read published literature and see the facts and separate reality from wishful thinking. i have said it before ... there are a lot of totally junk studies being published. after reading several hundred it is relatively easy to spot (smell) the shit. i still spend 4 to 8 hours a day reviewing the data. this economy is fucked for art sales - based on 22 years of experience, so i have a lot of free time.

modern medicine - doctors, pharma and hospitals (particularly) are responsible for 3rd (some say 2nd) leading cause of death. i have experienced modern medicine first hand which is why i say not for me. just because there is a metric don't mean shit. but doctors don't have the math skills/time/interest to understand that. in fact, i would say metrics replaced integrity and competence.

i agree about skepticism - i don't believe anything - i biohack my way through this life. just like shitty "science" reports, there are a lot of shitty YouTube/BitChute/Brighteon/Odysee channels - but also a lot of gold buried in the rubble.

i believe in aerobics and good nutrition. if that doesn't allow me to live the life i want then i am checking out. i saw my cat do this when she got COPD - the official medical term is "failure to thrive". my mom did the same thing at 94. not a bad way to go if i have the time, else fentanyl looks like a quicker option.

i think synthetic biology - including mRNA "treatment" - is abhorrent. i wrote a longish rant about my take on these mRNA vaccines - buried several pages back in this subforum. tldr: hubris is not my idea of health.

terminology: allopathy means modern pharmacology. homeopathy means ancient pharmacology, although still practiced in the form of vaccines. now at 74, i don't trust or use any meds. cannabis and psilocybin are not meds.

the vaxxes i got as a child were NOT against my will - i just didn't know any better. side effects? who said there were no side effects. there is no metric for that ... evidently VAERS doesn't have credibility. i do know that i was "sickly" as a kid. after i took charge of my own health i have never been healthier ... although i do realize my bioframe is degrading. still, my life seems to have been in 30 year stages, so currently i am shooting for 90 (or 120).

i could go on and on, but i know i will not convince anybody - nor am i trying to convince anyone - just following my own plan and adjusting when things need adjusting.

my body, my choice. the idea that i should damage my health (i.e. get jabbed) because some other fucks don't take care of themselves ... well, that just seems strange to me. the messaging should be - should have been from day one - get healthy and stay well. the ones that say this are marginalized and deplatformed. why?????????
I appreciate the thought out and logically structured response. I may not agree but respect your way of looking at life, wishing you the best long life you can have. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts