What's new

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Three Berries

Are the COVID vaccines providing both individual and community protection? If they are, then a case may be made for vaccine mandates although that is debatable. If not, then such mandates make no sense.

An excellent person to ask is Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, the largest COVID vaccine maker. In a recent Yahoo Finance interview, Bourla let the cat out of the vaccine bag,
And we know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any. The three doses, with the booster, they offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths—and, again, that’s, I think, very good—and less protection against the infection.​

“Limited protection if any,” is not a strong endorsement. It’s a polite way of saying two doses of the vaccine don’t work as previously described and promised. And with a booster, the protection becomes “reasonable.” He didn’t say robust or excellent, only reasonable, meaning that there is limited benefit. And it’s a benefit to the individual, not to other people.

An umbrella provides “limited protection if any” in a hurricane and a raincoat offers “reasonable” protection but, in both cases, you will get soaked and blown around.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rma_ceo_blows_a_hole_in_vaccine_mandates.html

h.h.

Veteran
Are the COVID vaccines providing both individual and community protection? If they are, then a case may be made for vaccine mandates although that is debatable. If not, then such mandates make no sense.

An excellent person to ask is Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, the largest COVID vaccine maker. In a recent Yahoo Finance interview, Bourla let the cat out of the vaccine bag,
And we know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any. The three doses, with the booster, they offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths—and, again, that’s, I think, very good—and less protection against the infection.​

“Limited protection if any,” is not a strong endorsement. It’s a polite way of saying two doses of the vaccine don’t work as previously described and promised. And with a booster, the protection becomes “reasonable.” He didn’t say robust or excellent, only reasonable, meaning that there is limited benefit. And it’s a benefit to the individual, not to other people.

An umbrella provides “limited protection if any” in a hurricane and a raincoat offers “reasonable” protection but, in both cases, you will get soaked and blown around.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._mandates.html

While there is some hope the vaccine will somehow protect others by limiting the amount of airborne virus being spread, there is little evidence. That’s nothing new. However it did serve to lesson the crisis many of our hospitals were facing. On a personal note, other than a couple of wonderful nurses, I was the only other person allowed in the room when my mom passed. My siblings had to say their last goodbyes over my cell phone. While I wouldn’t expect you or anybody else sacrificing your integrity for my personal sake or for those dying in the hospital, I would expect a little cooperation from civic minded citizens to lesson the burden on the hospitals, rather than a battle over mostly nonsense and attacking our educated medical community. This belongs in the medical pages. Not some ideological political rag. Those are written by politicians and commentators. Seriously. That’s where you get your medical advice. Break your leg, go to Bill kristol. .May as well be Billy Cristol.

Amynamous

Why are they not using the CFR anymore?

Both are currently being used, but it depends on who is doing the reporting.
The CFR uses actual, known numbers and the IFR uses estimates.

Here’s a better explanation:
https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

edit:pS. The CFR is prone to errors due to overestimating and the IFR is prone to errors due to inaccurate estimates.
Either way, one cannot compare one to the other as their formulas are different.
My opinion is that the CFR is more accurate during the pandemic because we can use actual, known data and the IFR is more accurate in hindsight because you have better data regarding excess deaths and under reporting of infections. That’s just my opinion.

Three Berries

Both are currently being used, but it depends on who is doing the reporting.
The CFR uses actual, known numbers and the IFR uses estimates.

Here’s a better explanation:
https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

edit:pS. The CFR is prone to errors due to overestimating and the IFR is prone to errors due to inaccurate estimates.
Either way, one cannot compare one to the other as their formulas are different.
My opinion is that the CFR is more accurate during the pandemic because we can use actual, known data and the IFR is more accurate in hindsight because you have better data regarding excess deaths and under reporting of infections. That’s just my opinion.

Sorry I meant the PCR.

CDC withdrawing PCR test to focus on other goals

On July 21, the CDC announced it would withdraw the request for an emergency use authorization for the agency-developed PCR test after Dec. 31.

The test will be removed because the Food and Drug Administration, which is in charge of approving the use of medical devices and vaccines, has authorized "hundreds" of other COVID-specific tests similar to the CDC's, the agency said in an Aug. 2 clarification after the announcement sparked confusion.

"CDC began distributing the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel to fill a gap," the release said. "The wide availability of other SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic tests means that the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel is no longer filling an unmet need."

The discontinuation, which only applies to the CDC-manufactured test and not other diagnostic tests authorized for use by the FDA, would also let the CDC "focus its resources on public health surveillance testing and other response activities," according to the release.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
The English government has now joined the people, in deciding thet don't give a toss either.
It doesn't matter if you have covid. Why are you even testing for it. Don't tell anyone, and just get on with it. If you want to self isolate that's your business. Don't expect anyone else to care. Though you might get sacked for skiving, as it's simply no excuse.

That's better isn't it.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Unprecedented: Deaths in Indiana for ages 18-64 are up 40%

This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why.

Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.” Read the whole thing now.

Here’s the link to the video from the CEO.

Note: In the event this story “disappears” from view, I kept a backup. You can’t be too careful nowadays.

This is big. Really big. And I’m not the only one that thinks so.

Key points:
  1. Deaths among 18-64 year-olds (who don’t normally die) are up by 40% in 2021 vs. pre-pandemic levels
  2. This is huge. HUGE. They’ve never seen anything like this before in their history. Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big. The effect size is 12-sigma. That is an event that would happen by pure chance every 2.8e32 years (as shown in the image below). That’s very rare. It’s basically never. The universe is only 14 billion years old which is 1.4e13. In other words, the event that happened is not a statistical “fluke.” Something caused a very big change.
Unprecedented: Deaths in Indiana for ages 18-64 are up 40%

This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why.

Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.” Read the whole thing now.

Here’s the link to the video from the CEO.

Note: In the event this story “disappears” from view, I kept a backup. You can’t be too careful nowadays.

This is big. Really big. And I’m not the only one that thinks so.

Key points:
  1. Deaths among 18-64 year-olds (who don’t normally die) are up by 40% in 2021 vs. pre-pandemic levels
  2. This is huge. HUGE. They’ve never seen anything like this before in their history. Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big. The effect size is 12-sigma. That is an event that would happen by pure chance every 2.8e32 years (as shown in the image below). That’s very rare. It’s basically never. The universe is only 14 billion years old which is 1.4e13. In other words, the event that happened is not a statistical “fluke.” Something caused a very big change.

3. Others in the industry are seeing it too.
  4. It isn’t COVID. COVID deaths are down this year.
  5. Whatever it is that is causing this, it is bigger and more deadlier than COVID and it’s affecting nearly everyone.
  6. The CDC is totally on top of this… ok, just kidding… the CDC is clueless as usual.
All of this means that “something” is causing MASSIVE numbers of excess deaths in 2021.

I wonder what is killing all these people?

Here are the clues we have, so we need someone really smart to piece this mystery together:
  1. These deaths started only after the vaccines rolled out
  2. The deaths are “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through One America. That’s not to say 65 and over aren’t affected as well. What’s key is that we’re seeing effects in young people.
  3. There are more excess deaths than anytime in history, so it is likely caused by a new threat, never seen before in history
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/...m_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=url

armedoldhippy

Veteran
mis-using VAERS again, i see. what's wrong? is Breitbart down? Q not in touch? pillow fool not online? don't worry, "something" will pop up for you to not understand again...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Rumor has it some red states were targeted with bad vaccines.....

rumor

noun

information or opinion that is widely disseminated without any authority or confirmation of accuracy
  • rumor has it that she's planning to shut down the company
Synonyms for rumor
Words Related to rumor
rumor
verb

to make (as a piece of information) the subject of common talk without any authority or confirmation of accuracy
  • for years people have been rumoring the CEO's imminent retirement
Synonyms for rumor
Words Related to rumor

Three Berries

rumor

noun

information or opinion that is widely disseminated without any authority or confirmation of accuracy
Synonyms for rumor
Words Related to rumor
rumor
verb

to make (as a piece of information) the subject of common talk without any authority or confirmation of accuracy
Synonyms for rumor
Words Related to rumor

So you follow the MSM? Rumor has it they are going to die on the Russia Russia Russia hill....

Three Berries

More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...vids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html

Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus's spike protein.

They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.

It was discovered in SARS-CoV-2's unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so good at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses.

The structure has been one of the focal points of debate about the virus's origin, with some scientists claiming it could not have been acquired naturally.

Three Berries

They had a treatment all along.....

The title of the study is significant: "Analysis of SARS-CoV-2-controlled autophagy reveals spermidine, MK-2206, and niclosamide as putative antiviral therapeutics". Autophagy is the process in the body by which broken and dead cells and other "junk" are collected, digested, destroyed, and if necessary, removed.

And here again is the central statement from the abstract: Targeting of these pathways by exogenous administration of spermidine, AKT inhibitor MK-2206, and the Beclin-1 stabilizing, antihelminthic drug niclosamide inhibited SARS-CoV-2 propagation by 85, 88, and >99%, respectively.

I only came across this study now, but the total of 15 authors from the Berlin Charité have been aware of it since March / April 2020, after all it was published in bioRXiv on April 15, 2020 (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-24007-w) . You would think that Drosten would have had to trumpet these sensational results at each of his permanent public appearances. How many of the Covid deaths could have been prevented by the administration of spermidine and niclosamide?

The study was not peer-reviewed at the time. However, on June 21, 2021, it was published in peer-reviewed form in Nature under the title "SARS-CoV-2-mediated dysregulation of metabolism and autophagy uncovers host-targeting antivirals."

Spermidine reduces production of infectious SARS-CoV-2 particles by 87%.

MK-2206 reduces SARS-CoV-2 dissemination by 92%.

Niclosamide prevents SARS-CoV-2 propagation by more than 99.9%.

MK-2206 and niclosamide appear to be even more effective than ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

What is MK-2206 or niclosamide?

According to Wikipedia, MK-2206 is a cancer drug that has been in clinical trials since 2011. It is apparently well tolerated and therefore can probably be used for corona prophylaxis and covid treatment without any problems.

Niclosamide is …. an agent against tapeworms (!) and water snails. It was introduced by Bayer in 1959 as a molluscicide (anti-snail agent). Chemically, it is a derivative of salicylic acid and p-nitroaniline linked together as an amide (salicylanilide). See above for structural formula. It can thus be easily produced in large quantities at low cost.

https://tkp.at/2022/05/02/drosten-studie-von-april-2020-zeigt-schutz-vor-corona-infektion-zu-100-prozent-durch-medikament/

Doctor M

rumor

noun

Synonyms for rumor
Words Related to rumor
rumor
verb

Synonyms for rumor
Words Related to rumor

Attachments

• 150bd7102febf867.jpg
    150bd7102febf867.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Latest posts