What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How would you tell ur nice nieghbor to f off?

yerboyblue

"we really value our privacy, its kinda our family thing, hope it doesn't bother you"

invite her to a cookout at the park... tell her your house is boring, not a good place to entertain,... we like you so much we want to do something fun if/when (never) we hang out

this is the wussiest answer I have heard from you man.

rep plus tho caz it would work.

yerboyblue

i was crackin up at some of the responses. If she wasnt hidious looking the threeway idea could have worked." Bugger off mate" was the response i ended up using.

At least you got the three way as an ace in the sleeve. Hopefully she doesn't bite for it in a couple years (or months, don't know how annoying she is).

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
bet a couple ... BRAND NEW... " NO TRESPASSING " signs posted on the edge of the lawn in said neighbors direction.... bet that get's her attention.....

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Just ignore her. She will get the hint...slowly. Do it in a nice way...just be always busy...and running around. Never be "chilling" outside. Make sure your wife does this too.

Just be cool about it though. Do not be nasty about it.

Cheers

TpM

vapeman24

Tell her you and your wife are swingers and you would like to share an evening with them. Bet she doesn't ever talk to you again, but doesn't make you a dick or raise any flags. Worst case scenario they accept the offer!

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
sorry but someone who kept wanting to look after my kids? that's creepy.

I hate neighbours. mine recently pulled some trees down to get extra light into their garden. by pulling the trees down they could also see straight into my garden which annoyed me. £750 and three days later I had ten 7ft tall trees dug in and blocking their light again.
it was funny watching the guy double take when he saw them.

id go with the swinger idea. personally id be nice for a while until it bugged me then id end up telling her to do one.

go over her place all smiles and warmth, and holding 2 copies of watchtower magazine. say "hey good buddy i wanted to share some good news with ya!" hand her the mags and look at your watch and exclaim: "o boy look at the time...late for church!" then a wink and a nod and into your car for an hour or so...

never see the chick ever ever again .

(make sure she aint already a momrmon/7th day adventist/scientologist/evangelical etc..or this plan could get all Wiley coyote on you)

LMFAO!!!

Try having bad breath, farting while your talking to her, picking your nose and all sorts of bad manners stuff. Should keep civilsed people away.

soil margin

Veteran
Tell her you have some Cutco knives for sale that you'd like to show her. She will disappear and you'll never see her again.

the gnome

Veteran
this thread is waaaay too funny.... lol
start scratching your head when she's around and mention you can't seem to get rid of those damn lice...
then ask if head lice are the same as the crotch crab variety because you your itching *down there too*

edited for:
just noticed i repied to this thread 2 yrs ago and mentioned the lice thing.... :D

indocult

this thread is waaaay too funny.... lol
start scratching your head when she's around and mention you can't seem to get rid of those damn lice...
then ask if head lice are the same as the crotch crab variety because you your itching *down there too*

edited for:
just noticed i repied to this thread 2 yrs ago and mentioned the lice thing.... :D

:tiphat: gold.