What's new

How to roll a joint .....with an air gap so there's zero wastage

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
also i roll "inside out" so as to only have a single layer of paper...can you put that thingy in an i/o club?

F

ForbiddenFruit

Bottom line, everyone benefits from rolling a cardboard roach into their joints. It's the best thing introduced to joint technology.

Yes it takes a few more minutes, and might sound like a daunting task, but its worth it.

The first thing you will notice is how much better they burn.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
im just an old fart i guess..

i roll fat ugly pregnant slow burning inside out JOINTS

no cones
or
tulips
or
filters
or
crutches
or
electro, wifi, self igniting, broadband, gps enabled doobies..

just joints...

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I used to advocate using a filter but running out of weed is no longer an issue. I no longer need to save every last trichome.

One can smoke a joint and avoid every problem you listed by refining their technique. Besides, all the heat from the burning joint has likely exhausted all of the THC/CBD in the roach.

Filters are nice, but when you're rolling joint after joint all day everyday, it adds up to a significant hassle to use one every time you roll. Yes you can re-use a filter, but it adds a bad taste and is still more work than using none.

I sometimes use straight tobacco at the end of my joints.

C

Chamba

Hoosier...yep, that's another well skinned joint..but not everyone has excellent J rolling skills, rolling with a cardboard cylinder at one end acts as a guide and many formally average rollers can then roll just as good as your's or better....and there's no need for surgical equipment, burnt lips or bits of bud stick to your lips, zero wastage etc ...and I won't harp on about cat's bums, pinkies in the air and scrunched up faces

Yes it takes a few more minutes,

minutes! lol..it shouldn't take more than 10 or 15 seconds to tear or scissor off a section of a name card, roll it into a cylinder...well, unless you are taking a break from basket weaving class that is.

Yes you can re-use a filter,

never reuse a cardboard filter!..it's about as disgusting as reusing toilet paper!

im just an old fart i guess..

they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks!..I'm the same with some things too

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I completely understand the concept and think you have a good point on it. It just aint for moi. Hell, I can smoke a roach down to the very last toke and not burn myself. I normally don't, and keep my roaches in a tray until it overflows then I keep them in a jar. lol...my roach stash some would kill for! Back in the day they were golden..for when things were dried up.

And I also know that many just can't do the perfect roll thing. I have friends that have rolled joints for decades, and still their rolls look like abortions.

I lived in Deutchland for a couple of years and all my friends wanted to always smoke hash with tobacco in those rude cone things. lol...I took one for the team on many an occasion, but what those folks can possibly be thinking is beyond me. But, they seem to love it that way...so I say, get er done and pass it this way!

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
You're smoking joints and worried about the minor amount in the roach that you're too much of a snob to enjoy? Do you realize how much of the joint you lose in the side stream smoke? Seems to me you're stepping over dollars to pick up nickles.