What's new

how to live in society with no I.D.

NOKUY

Veteran
After like 5 minutes of research I've decided for this to be possible I'd have to the deceased in New Mexico, that state doesn't like paperwork.
lol...no it works......some state wont help much, but just get those 2 pieces of info birth and death certs.

the rest is gravey.

Elite

Actually, this is the oldest trick in the book. Maybe a bit too old.

I know they found dead people that voted for Obama. Some of them voted twice.

:D Very true NOKUY that was the way...however their cracking down on ID fraud, everyday it becomes more difficult...

I like my ideal of stealing ID from he living better... Actually not stealing, but buying.

More like borrowing...LOL...

:DElite

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
It is getting far more difficult to get fake IDs. Most states ask a Hell of a lot of questions to get a birth certificate these days. I recently got a copy of mine and had to give them a ton of info. If you are on the run or trying to live off the grid, it is not as easy as you might think. Don't ever expect to fly anywhere without ID. You can't stay at a hotel or motel w/o ID. If you are driving and get stopped for any reason, prepare to spend some time in jail while they figure out who you are.

Elite

It is getting far more difficult to get fake IDs. Most states ask a Hell of a lot of questions to get a birth certificate these days. I recently got a copy of mine and had to give them a ton of info. If you are on the run or trying to live off the grid, it is not as easy as you might think. Don't ever expect to fly anywhere without ID. You can't stay at a hotel or motel w/o ID. If you are driving and get stopped for any reason, prepare to spend some time in jail while they figure out who you are.

I bought an "ID" from U.A.E. ....I paid after I found out what U.A.E. stood for...I got my state "ID" but it looks bad, like I'm an 300lbs Asian (I assure you I'm not!!) I couldn't hand it to a LEO W/O cracking up laughing...

:D Elite

United Arab Emirates :noway: