What's new

How to keep hash oil liquid?

Mr.Jusper

I watched a bunch of videos, there are some hair straightener with temperature control and with a tongs and two wood pieces they solved the pressure as well. Suffering for sure compared to a press machine but they got a 1.2 g of rosin from 5g quality nugs at the end... I will check if they sell this surgical spirit near me, thanks.

Mr.Jusper

I watched some videos, there are hair straighteners with temp control, and they solve the pressure as well with tongs. From 5g quality bud they got 1.2 nice rosin at the end. Hassle for sure but its a cheap method. I will check this surgical spirit near me, thanks. Btw "near" zero remains means it affects the taste/smell though?

Snipp

I watched some videos, there are hair straighteners with temp control, and they solve the pressure as well with tongs. From 5g quality bud they got 1.2 nice rosin at the end. Hassle for sure but its a cheap method. I will check this surgical spirit near me, thanks. Btw "near" zero remains means it affects the taste/smell though?
As all extractions with solvents you will loose the specific taste - as terpens are destructed. It all tastes like oil at the end .
With near zero I wanted to say that the spirit will evaporate completely. ( at room temperature)

Snipp

With solventless methods like a press you do not have remainings, also the terpenes are still present. You can smoke that, but it s often harsch in taste. Cooking it to oil makes it much more softer to smoke

Snipp

Cooking is maybe the wrong term. Decarboxylation is the process. In short - you change thca to thc. You do this by heating it.
If you smoke or eat it after doesnt matter, in both cases you have the effect. (But you can add that oil to vaper fluids wich do not produce much heat.)

Snipp

It already happens when you press it
20210709_173535~3.jpg

But the time is too short.
After about 1 hr cooking this you will have a lot of bubbles in it ( when it starts stopping the bubbles its done).
20210524_141040~3.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts