What's new

How to Garden By The Moon

L

luaith

Hi Gang, Flipped a SSH on March 26, and it still ain't flowering.....

I have harvested a whole crop and it just sits there, not budding....

It just keeps getting bigger, and bigger....

Why won't it bloom?
because its from Greenhouse?..:nanana:
should of went with Mr.Nice.:abduct:

L

LolaGal

Well, didn't have no Mr Nice beans! lol.... A friend gave me 5 fem GH SSH, I popped 2 and still no signs of buds.... world's largest nonblooming plant....

L

luaith

cull em...why waste the space..

would you try again if you had Mr.nice ssh?

L

LolaGal

I'm not using it for anything else at the moment... I did a severe LST on her and she is lying on her side in a 10 gallon pot... Now she is growing up again....

She's about 6 feet tall, lies on her side, and now she is about 4 feet tall since the side shoots started going up.... lol

Surely she will bud at some point????

L

luaith

so its been on 12/12 for 84 days??
personally,i would chuck it...i like buds,not vines.but hey,thats me.

L

LolaGal

Yup, it's not doing much in the way of budding either.. Just keeps growing under 12/12...

all the other plants that were started are being toked... lol

I would chuck it ifwhen I need the room, but I've never smoked any SSH

L

LolaGal

Mmmm... fresh buds....

Mmmm... fresh buds....

Oh, this page looks so lonely with no pics,.... heehee

WeedHound's WhiteBerry x PowerPlant from the ICMag Auction...
picture.php

Trying out new camera, and flash left a shadow... still learning!

L

LolaGal

Nice bowl. I like green bongs too!

I'm gonna get out my double triple tree glass perk and follow suit... lol

Nice pic.

I asked my Congressman, but he said NOPE,
I'd like to help ya Lola, but you're high on dope...
Sometimes I wonder what I'm a gonna do

L

LolaGal

Lola's Lucky Day! Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!! FREEBIES

Lola's Lucky Day! Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!! FREEBIES

Well bless the hearts of the people at the glass store I do business with online!

They surprised me with a new glass on glass water bong! They is good to ole Lola, yes indeed!

Here's the backstory:

I'm hanging out in LolaLand, poking my gals in the belly to see if they are pregnant, minding my own business.

It was too hot to go to the mailbox, so the mail sat un-noticed all day long.

As the sun began to go down, I decided to go to the mailbox. I noticed that a rubber band that I keep on my BIG mailbox was missing....

Instantly, I am on the alert, for I am expecting no packages! I was cussing those Jehovah's Witnesses that I had runned off earlier!!!! I figured they'd been in my mailbox leaving paper phamplets I already told em I didn't want!

I peeked inside the mailbox, and it was full! A big brown box, marked "Fragile"!

Instantly I recognized the box as being the same type as I received 4/20 from my glass store!!!!

WHAT?? It was a big box, so I knew there had to be something good inside!

I hurried into the house! I tore that box open faster than a raccoon going up a pecan tree with the coon dogs after it!

Whoopie! A new glass on glass Rasta Lazy Boy Bong! In traditional Jamaaican Flag colors of Green Yellow and Red!

Here she is my new toy! WOW! I need some ice. It's hot.....
picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice Lola, we dont get many like that in my neck of the woods

L

luaith

nice piece...and for free?even better.
around these parts you will not find pieces like that.just cheaply made,overpriced crap.
i bought a nice bong last year.glass,perculator,diffuser..yeah all the bells and whistles.wasnt cheap.so i had it a couple months,whipped it out to use it one day.placed it on the counter and the perculater deal thing just snapped off...then about a month later i smashed it on the floor..
48611IMG_0814.JPG

and since then ive broken many glass bowls and one hitters..
so thats why i have that crappy plastic bong...havent found a way to break it...not just yet anyways...i'l propbaly melt it some how..

did you figure out what was wrong with your SSH?

L

LolaGal

No, I'm afraid even Franco from GH is stumped!

There is a tendency to try to blame it on me, but please! Buds right and left of that plant! It 's gotta be the genes....

So far, people seem to recommend cutting the light to 9 hours a day....

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It might be one of those asian landrace strains that take 28weeks to flower got mixed in

L

LolaGal

Tis a shame, I'm about to give up on it.

The seeds were very tiny. Smallest I've seen.

I may use her for a root stock for my multi cloned Mother plant... perhaps.... hmmmm.

A stock that never quits growing.... AutoVeg!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That a new one i have heard of Autoflower but not autoveg haha good one

L

LolaGal

Sweet Seeds ICE COOL Update: Wow! Last nite my buddy was over and she hit the Ice Cool. Now I'm trying to figure out the taste, I'm saying diesel.

she said: NO! It takes just like tangerines!!! And it smells like tangerines too!

After she said that I had to agree. Tastes just like super tangerine flavor....

Go figure.... :D

L

LolaGal

Week Ahead In Moon Gardening June21 to June 28

Week Ahead In Moon Gardening June21 to June 28

OK, I'm doing this after eating some Canna Budder, so if I mess up, cut me some slack, please.... :dance:

Sun 21 - Moon in Gemini, Air, Barren, 4th quarter

Mon 22 - Moon enters Cancer at 1:12 PM EST. Water Sign. Frutiful. Moon enters 1st quarter at 3:35 PM EST. MOON 1st quarter/Cancer... Great for germ, plant, clone! Have fun!

Tue 23 - Cancer, Fruitful, Moon is in 1st quarter.

Wed 24 - Moon enters LEO at 12:50 PM EST. FIRE SIGN. BARREN.

Thu 25 - Leo, 1st quarter

Fri 26 - Moon enters Virgo at 1:46 PM EST. Earth sign. BARREN.

Sat 27 - Virgo. Barren, 1st quarter.

Sun 28 - Moon enters Libra, 5:24 PM EST. Time to flip those plants! Libra is good for blooming and enhances beautiful flowers or buds so this is a good time to flip those babies for max potential if any are ready to go. For
next couple days..through next Tues 30...

Oh my goodness... this budder has made my knee quit hurting :dance:

Good stuff the budder... Hour 3 of the budder journey tonite and I am starting to feel it a wee bit at this point... My fingers feel kinda stupid and keep making mistakes on the key board.

Perhaps a hit or two from my cool new bong may hasten a head rush or two from the budder. Let's see.... :bongsmi: :bongsmi:

Ahh! That's a little better! cough.. cough...

It's been a good day in the Moon Garden Ya'll! I done forgot to tell ya'll about my adventures today. Oh, the excitement.

Got a call this morning and all of my beans and the budder a friend donated arrived. Oh what fun!

So I had some clones vegging outdoors, and I had decided to bring them up on the lawn for watering, etc. last nite.

Eeek! i hadda move all those plants again this morning! I couldn't leave them in the yard, that would've been too scary!

They wound up in the bathtub, and have taken over the bath room for the night. I hope they are happy there.

So I jump in my Convertible and it's so hot and there's tons of traffic, and I drive and drive and drive and get there ! Woohoo! Thankyouverymuch.

Then back to the Ranch for Father's Day! Happy Father's Day LolaDad! I love you.

Then it's back home to sort through all the goodies I'll be growing here in the Moon Garden.

A couple tablespoons of budder.... dark green and dankity good... oh is me.

1 Pack of Karma Genetics SSSDH/JH. The SSSDH is an OJD cut... thanks!

1 Pack of Grapevine Seeds Sourbubble BX4 x Mom B- Yum Bubblegum with BOG genetics woohoo! Thank Youverymuch

1 Pack Annac's!!!! APOPHIS -- Ooh Yeah Baby! Chemdog genetics BX'd ! Oh thanks so much for these.... :dance:

And in the final package from a mysterious admirer with good taste in address! Tada!

1 Package of Grape Krush F2s from DJ Shorts.... oh yeah.. fun fun fun
1 Package White Rhino (NRS) x SourBubble BXIII..... :dance:

So all in all I'm stoned on my homegrown, using my free bong, eating budder, drooling over my cool new genetics, thanks to my friends... :friends:

Thanks again to Clarence, OldPink, the O-Mighty Budder Goddess, Karma, Grapepunched, Anna C Seeds, Mystery donors and beloved friends.

Good Karma back your way... I will do good with these blessings...

Lola
:joint:

Wayzer

u are one lucky lady!!!!
Enjoy the goodness... u deserve it!

and thanks for the update as usual!!!! Been waiting for that libra to come back around....

L

luaith

thats quit the line up you have...
i'l have to pay better attention to your thread for the rest of the year.
although i really dont understand this whole moon thing.i know germing seeds during a full moon is a good thing..something about the gravitational pull er something....
im a virgo...and yes im barren...in my head.
does this pertain to anything...?
should i take cuts from my so cal master kush?or perhaps i should go back to the swamp and meditate some more..?
i did start 2 ssh seeds the other day...thanks to you.

and further more,does this post have any relevance to the thread..?
idk,but the ptk has me barren head buzzing...:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts