What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to deal with threatening and volatile users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who slobbered the joint? (As Herb dries the tip and takes a huge wafting draw off that Hootie mack) Anyone want a shotgun? Beavis remains in the building!!

G

shotgun? ahahahah
I havent done that since highschool mate,
Talk about bing back memories :D

buzzerd

damn leeroy some kids just don't get do they,and as Rellikbuzz said "WE ALL GOT YOUR BACK" I hate people that fu*k with family and you and everyone here are my FAMLIY hope the little fu*kers get thier due

B

baccas125

You made the right choice

You made the right choice

Good to see your sticking it out! We can push these bad seeds out of here if we all stick together!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

G

Leeroy&Co said:
shotgun? ahahahah
I havent done that since highschool mate,
Talk about bing back memories :D

Or a Marijuana Margaritta...... Frozen glass and a straw??... aahhh, memeories...... :rolleyes:

G

Well it's great to see the "integrity" behind this site and it's members show it's self so magnificantly!
Very sorry to hear about your troubles with trolls Leroy and glad to hear you have decided to stand your ground!
I have only been here a few months, but have enjoyed your posts very much.
Onward and upward.

G

obviously wasnt a very "safe address" if it causes this much stir.... ya dont use your frickin grow address to recieve stuff, common sense people geez.

if someone said they were going to expose my safe address... i would say " so what? " that's why it is SAFE!

sorry to come into this post like this, but i'm really getting sick of all the drama around here lately, and there would be less of it if people would just think a bit before giving out addresses and stuff.

THC

G

Its cool TH i understand being sick of the drama mate.
Your absolutly right, never use grow addy for safe address.
I agree with you 100%

Sorry for causing more drama mate,hope it hasnt pissed you off too much :bashhead:

The great Admin and mods have mopped up the spilled milk, and ive learned a BIG lesson, and just for the record, i never gave this bozzo my addy at all, i have no idea how he got it, thats what he stated to have...and he also posted backdated stuff i spoke oflike he was reading my post history and stalking me/profiling me......it freaked me out, thats all...and i probably over -reacted because like you said... If you know yoursafe addy is safe its all good...but im still very new to having marijuanana in my life...only 4 years or so...and believe it or not...im still very nervous about it...legaly speaking...especially since i have met my wife...i have more to lose than just plants...and it kind of makes me worry a bit i admit..

Anyway, im sure trolls will think twice before trying to jump the members around here again, especially since there are so manygenuine members who are not dumb and watch alot of things. Once again, sorry for the drama. Next time ill just deal with Admin and no public forum. I just thought it would be good to get the people aware of what was happening in case it happened to others thats all..

G

LOL Natty , NO ESCAPE?
hehe all in the nut house together eh? :p

I meant fun house :D

Baccas,Med user,Gypsy,Four fingers, Shorts, and everyone else,
cheers to all of you, i really appreciate taking the time to send over some good vibes.

EcoNepenthe

F-in "A"

F-in "A"

Hey LeeRoy:
Way ta go, my man. Glad ya stickin around. I truly respect, admire, and agree w/your stance. Like yourself, if Leo comes.....hold the head high. We're doing what we love and believe in. Hell, we take pride in our acomplishments.
For those that's fuckin w/ya....take solace in the fact that we know for a fact.....what we sow....so shall we reap. So these lil b*tches will get theirs.
Hang in there, bro.

Stay safe.

Later,
Eco

Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

G

hey leeroy, sorry to have come across like that yesterday, I was fresh out of work and this was one of the posts on the front page. just happened to be the first one i read and the one i released my 10 hours worth of pent up work rage at lol .....

i know you're a cool guy, i've seen ya around a lot, and most definatly understand how you would be nervous about something like that..... even if the addy is safe.

anyway, just wanted to apologize for being rude in my last post, glad to see you're still posting today, and hopefully we can all learn more stuff together in peace from now on.

far as i'm concerned a lot of you i would consider a friend of mine, even if i havent met you in person , I just don't like to see this kinda stuff between my friends, know what i'm sayin>?

THC

G

Hey no worries TH

Hey no worries TH

Things are more secure after all this debarcle, thats the positive im taking out of it all..no need to appologise at all man, i know where your comming from.

G

xxbluevelvetxx said:
though someone's gotta keep Elvis from hogging all the popcorn, and you seem to be the only one he wants to share with ;).

not true....not true..........I offered some to BuzzBob if he'd bring some real salt....remember?

Atta boy, Leeroy...........glad your gonna hang with us.

Leeroy said debarcle. HeHeHe. I'm glad ya'll patched that up. Misunderstandings and the following rants about good security practices only emphasize the importance of safety. Keep safe EVERYONE. If they take the "Farm" where's Herb gonna hang when he comes round to set for a spell?

Leeroy has not left the building!!!

Leeroy has not left the building!!!

Glad to see you sticking around. I just do not understand why people think it is ok to mess with someone. Stay cool Leeroy!!!! Don;t let the posers/trolls get to you!!!! Peace :canabis:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Leeroy,

I know what you mean about profiling... I think about that everytime I post. You really have to keep track of what you reveal about yourself. A lot of little things can add up to a big thing. Glad you're sticking around. Next time let me know that this sort of thing is going on. And as Herb so eloquently put it...
HerbWeedman said:
Eat your Wheaties and Power Bars. Punk. I want you in tip top shape when I lump you up.

We all got your back Leeroy.

GreatLakes THC

Status
Not open for further replies.