What's new

How to deal with a snitch?

Red Fang

Veteran
If you are in the presence of adults or are an adult, disagreements can and should be worked out without involving police. The only time police should be involved is if a crime is occuring or ripe to occur. People are so anal today, they rip the weatherman a new one when they don't get the weather they want, and they call the cops way too impulsively, when there is an argument or when someone has an issue with a neighbor. Settle it, talk it over like real men/women, don't be a snitch! I had to use a rest room in a library (that I regularly visited, where they knew me, and where I used their bathroom many times before), and they called the cops because it backed up and everything gushed out onto the floor. Hey it is not my fault that their toilets are clogged or clog way too easily! That was ridiculous! The janitor was an old shriveled shrewy troll of a man who always spied on everyone and lived to start trouble. I had a messy morning what can I say, they thought it was intentional? They could have just told me what happened and I gladly would have cleaned it up! I had a shitty day pun intended, and even the shit police that showed up was uncomfortable like he thought it was ridiculous too. I have more examples of how cops have been used against me by anal people or over a simple misunderstanding that could have just been cleared up with a discussion. I am the type of guy the sales people at stores pounce on as soon as I enter and frantically ask can I help you? I seem to arouse suspicion everywhere I go, so I try to be a hermit when I can. It is not right, I should not have to live that way because I look around a lot and people want to get their kicks getting me in trouble! So yeah avoid the guy and if you do disagree, talk it over in a neutral location like a fast food joint and settle it like men!

Molson

A yellow lab turned up in our yard one day... it routinely gets out. I knew whos it was so I promptly walked it back to it's owners house.

One time our dog got out and actually walked into our neighbors house (they're sliding glass door was open) and they returned it to us without kicking up a fuss.

People these days.. sheesh.... life's too short to be pissed off all the time.

snitches are a dying breed...

keep an eye on him, and keep your shit tight.. no fucking around... but at least you know hes a snitch and hes not a window peeper that just calls the 5-0 for anything and everything.. and at least the dog dude got a warning.. around here loose pits are shot dead..

hes a fucker non the less..

mtbazz

yea i really wanna put sugar in his gas tank, or slash his tires...but i wont. thats some petty shit.

but it just makes me so furious that someone would be such a 4th grade tattle taling little bitch.

:OHHHHH YOUR DOG CAME INTO MY LAWN IM GONA CALL THE COPS.

what a fucking PIECE OF SHIT!!! man i want him to just croak. i fucking hate snitches with a passion.

Id walk away, but remain on good terms with the neighbor. It is none of your business.

FWIW, I know we dont know all the details, but if I had a neighbor whose dog belonged to a breed that is known for agression and repeatedly got into my yard and the neighbor didnt do jack, Id be calling the cops also.

Either that or Id shoot the dog.

An unleashed pitbull!!! Intimidating to say the least but really soft as hell but it all depends on the owner and enviro.Could u blame a man for not wanting an unleashed pitbull in his yard??. So blame the owner of the dog for stupidity. Is it a legal requirement where you stay to have pitbulls leashed in public??

idiit

Veteran
everything we do has consequences. karma is consequences. i don't make a decision in anger any more. good topic.

Shut em out! Stop your (things), at least for awhile. Or move as a last resort. Don't do anything that you'll regret, as much as you want to. Believe me; someone else will, and your hands, most importantly your conscience, will be clean.

C

cyberwax

Do the so called snitch have kids? Are the owner of the dog incapable of keeping the dog controlled? There is a big difference from keeping your children safe from renegade dogs than it is to care if someone grows secretly and discretly in their basement. If my neighbour had a pitbull that constantly came over to my lawn i would have first tried to talk with the owner and if it didnt help i would call the cops, and if that didnt help the dogs future would be at stake. Why the hell should dogs go above people, and why the hell should you do something about people protecting their own? So go to the dog owner and talk to him, help him build a fence and stfu.

no the snitch does not have kids. hes a loner old man who lives by himself, hes got a beat up pickup truck and a camper sitting in his driveway. cranky ass dude. got angry when i left my car on his side of the street ONE FREAKING TIME. i almost want to punch him in the face back then.

i do have anger issues, but i know how to control them. i dont want to go to jail for something stupid like assault. even though i feel most people in this world deserve a good beatdown (even me perhaps lol)

but anyways. yes i do agree that its not good to have pittbulls in your yard. but this pittbull is a small female who is real nice. shes the smallest pitt ive ever seen, but she manages to get loose sometimes by chewing through her collar.

but seriously, im the kind of person, that if the pittbull came to my yard which it has, i just grab it by the collar, walk it back to the guys house. i am not the kind of person who wants to make enemies by threatening to call the cops, or start all sorts of petty drama over something like this.

the snitch guy showed his true colors. that hes a cranky loner who has no interest in being on good terms with his neighbors, and that he views the police as his personal backup to solve his problems.

and no calling the police doesnt make you a snitch all the time. calling the police to solve a problem that you could have solved yourself or without the police....MEANS YOU ARE A SNITCH!!!!

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
If a pitbull came running into my back yard, and my children or pets were around,
i'd prolly shoot it.

why!!! they arent that dangerous....im only maybe 150 lbs and its half my size but its still pretty easy to just grab it by the collar and be dominant. you guys talking abuot shooting the dog are some idiots, no need to shoot it unless its teeth are baring and its really trying to attack someone.

i doubt you would have time to get your gun in time anyways...if a baby was in immediate danger there is no time for the gun. gotta tackle the pittbull and put it in a headlock lol. the key with dogs is to be DOMINANT with them.

BIG JT

Better be carefull shooting peoples dogs, if someone shot mine bad things would start happening to them.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Ive had a neighbors loose pit (3 of them at once) bust into my yard and try to eat my pet rabbits. They ruined one cage but thankfully no critters were hurt. Told him the story and he bought me a new one, and it never happened again. If it had I would have left dead dogs on his driveway, lol

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
DEARBORN HEIGHTS — A woman whose pit bull attacked two people in September was sentenced Monday to two years probation for having a dangerous animal causing serious injury.

Laura Langston, 37, was sentenced in front of Wayne County Circuit Judge Carole Youngblood. The maximum penalty she could have received was four years in prison.

Langston pleaded no contest to the charge Nov. 29 and in doing so avoided possible conviction on the two counts she initially faced.

On Sept. 25 Langston’s pit bull, Tigger, escaped her backyard in the city’s south end and attacked a 10-year-old girl. The girl was saved when 75-year-old Heights resident Gerald LaMonica, who was walking by, managed to get the dog to release his bite, but LaMonica was bit in the process.

The girl required 14 stitches to close bite wounds on her arms and legs, while LaMonica needed 15 stitches to close a leg wound.

Tigger was destroyed.

In related news, Heights resident Eugene Runco, whose pit bulls also were involved in a recent attack, is headed to trial on a number of charges.

He’s charged with two counts of dangerous animals causing serious injury, a four-year felony and two counts of allowing dangerous animals to run at large, a 90-day misdemeanor.

Runco, 51, was arraigned on information Dec. 15 in Wayne County Circuit Court

Runco’s pit bulls got loose Sept. 23 and bit a neighborhood woman in a vicious attack. The mauling hospitalized the woman for days afterwards and was only broken up when a neighborhood man stopped and intervened.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Mackenzie Johnson, a 9-year-old girl, is scared but talking to family after being dragged and mauled by a dog Friday afternoon at a friend's house after school, her grandmother said.

Mackenzie, a third-grader at Celia Clinton Elementary School, was in the backyard on a swing with her friend when a pit bull attacked her, leaving the girl with lacerations to her throat and chunks of flesh taken from her chest and leg, among other bites, said her grandmother Nancy Johnson.

Officials were investigating the attack this week and looking for the dog and its owner so the dog can be impounded for 10 days and observed, said Tulsa Animal Shelter Kennel Supervisor Charity Curtis.

"It's a pretty bad attack," Curtis said, adding that animal welfare investigators are working hard to find the dog.

Further action can be taken once the dog is found, but the main goal now is to impound the dog, Curtis said.

The home where the attack occurred is near Harvard Avenue and Virgin Street, but the exact address was not known Monday.

Nancy Johnson said Mackenzie is going to remain hospitalized for a time while she heals, and then she will undergo plastic surgery to repair disfiguring bites on her chest and leg.

Already, Mackenzie is talking with family members and walking with the aid of a walker, though her leg doesn't support any weight, Johnson said.

"She's one strong, brave little girl," Johnson said. "It'll be a while before she gets home. She's still facing
Click here to find out more!
some surgeries."

Johnson said the dogs belonged to Mackenzie's friend's uncle, who allegedly took the dogs away immediately after the attack and hadn't been identified Monday.

Curtis said the dog would be observed for 10 days to look for signs of rabies.

The owners could then be cited for owning a vicious dog, which would not allow them to get the dog back, she said.

"I don't think this should ever happen to any other child," Johnson said.

"Something needs to be done."

Original Print Headline: Mauled 9-year-old faces surgeries

Latest posts

Latest posts