What's new

How to deal with a snitch?

my neighbor is a coward tattletale snitch. its not grow related, so no worries. but here is the story.

i leave my grow today and as im getting into my car i hear two of my neighbors getting into a fight with eachother. i hear one of the neighbors yell "im gonna call the sherriffs department".

turns out its over a pittbull. neighbor number 1's pitbull got loose and ran into snitch neighbors yard. snitch neighbor threatened to call the cops.

i almost wanted to stop, and yell at the snitch to mind his own business. the fact that my grow is on the block made me just shut up and not say anything...but i was FURIOUS!! i am now very wary of snitch neighbor, he is a total failure at life IMO now. how should i deal with him?

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
You don't. Take the high road, STFU, and rock on. None of your business if no one is getting assaulted.

It's nice to be passionate but better to be wise.

W

wanderer

Smile and be nice to him.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

yea i really wanna put sugar in his gas tank, or slash his tires...but i wont. thats some petty shit.

but it just makes me so furious that someone would be such a 4th grade tattle taling little bitch.

:OHHHHH YOUR DOG CAME INTO MY LAWN IM GONA CALL THE COPS.

what a fucking PIECE OF SHIT!!! man i want him to just croak. i fucking hate snitches with a passion.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Im not sure how, him not wanting someone elses dog in his yard makes him a snitch. I dont care for dogs and i really hate dog shit in my yard when i mow my grass.

Now do I threaten with calling the cops? Hell know. 1st time i talk to the guy respectfully. The 2nd time I throw all the shit in his drive way. There hasnt been a 3rd time.

But the point is people have different ways of handling things. This guy is probably been brained washed with the pitbull stereotype put out there by the media. So he's probably scared shitless.

Snitch might be a lil extreme. Crybaby might be a lil more fitting.
But I think you handled it perfectly. By minding you own business.

W

wanderer

originally posted by Tom Hill...
You have it all wrong. Beat the crap out of the idiot with the loose dog.

While very satisfying I wouldn't recommend that for the long term if you are going to keep growing there. BTW I loved your PTK, Tom. Very nice gear indeed!

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Can I just say your post is a 99 on the 100 point scale: for posts?

EPIC

NEW YORK TIME SAYS: Mr. Smoke1sun, is one of the brightest minds in the far future.

(stoned=yes)

Im not sure how, him not wanting someone elses dog in his yard makes him a snitch. I dont care for dogs and i really hate dog shit in my yard when i mow my grass.

Now do I threaten with calling the cops? Hell know. 1st time i talk to the guy respectfully. The 2nd time I throw all the shit in his drive way. There hasnt been a 3rd time.

But the point is people have different ways of handling things. This guy is probably been brained washed with the pitbull stereotype put out there by the media. So he's probably scared shitless.

Snitch might be a lil extreme. Crybaby might be a lil more fitting.
But I think you handled it perfectly. By minding you own business.

smoke1 in my opinion anyone who wants to involve the police in their lives to cause hardship on aonther person...IS A SNITCH....a petty incident like the dog shows that given more extreme circumstances that this man would not hesitate to call the cops.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
originally posted by Tom Hill...

While very satisfying I wouldn't recommend that for the long term if you are going to keep growing there. BTW I loved your PTK, Tom. Very nice gear indeed!

Gotta Luv a Fan Boy!

Ah, J/K

LIFEISGOOD

I was gonna say death by weed eater, but this is a non issue. Don't let your carbon filter get clogged up because the guy is up tight.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Tx Wanderer,

My point is that loose dogs are an absolutely unacceptable and irresponsible thing to allow in pretty much any neighborhood. My guess is that this is not the first time said dog was loose, pretty hard to imagine someone loosing their cool the first time around, no. Anybody who can't keep their dog's environment safe, ie not loose, in danger of getting hurt, in danger of hurting others, has zero business raising dogs and definitely needs to wise-the-frick-up. -Tom

midgethorse

Make buddies with the guy, get the inside scoop on the happenings in the neighborhood.
And guy with the loose pit was in the wrong..Do stupid shit, people tend to call the police...
Midgethorse

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
I think everybody is right on the money on this one.

But you Timmy

The guy really might have something to Whine about.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Dogs have masters, I agree with Tom. No loaded guns, and dogs should know their place.
Or U just a Gangsta!

W

wanderer

LOL,
lokes, if I was a fan boy I would have said that in his forum. I am very likely to never run into Tom again. Gain some perspective, eh?

AH, J/K

On Topic: Totally agree that "owning" a dog carries all those responsibilities, just my personal opinion that security trumps my getting involved in this case.

G

Ganja D

You can't beat his ass because he'll rat you out and it could lead to your grow,however you could pay someone to do it wearing a ski mask.
Have them follow him to work and at the end of the day run up on him with a baseball bat the the legs. Make sure they comment about him being a snitch before casually walking away.
Thats what I would do.