What's new

how to deal w/ wealth Q?....and having to cut my damn dreads for it (in a way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Reminds me of a chick who used to record conversations. She'd push buttons and get folks aggravated, then play the results for others to laugh at.

NOKUY

Veteran
man i wanna medicate myself like crazy right now (weed...and i grow lots)...dont use much tho.

....its a cpl months from when ill have to change up .... i really really wanna just be like f-you, so-what, i have dreads, and i have no regard for your opnion.

...but at the same time i have a son and family and i want the best for everyone...(well not for everyone) i don't care about most ppl beyond my very immediate family.

i dont know...i'm not cool w/ cutting my hair right now, and prolly wont because i dont think in the end that ill be denied benefits because.

H

HighPlainsToker

I had issues with my parents making me cut my hair...buzz cuts...when I was about six years old...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
man i wanna medicate myself like crazy right now (weed...and i grow lots)...dont use much tho.

....its a cpl months from when ill have to change up .... i really really wanna just be like f-you, so-what, i have dreads, and i have no regard for your opnion.

...but at the same time i have a son and family and i want the best for everyone...(well not for everyone) i don't care about most ppl beyond my very immediate family.

i dont know...i'm not cool w/ cutting my hair right now, and prolly wont because i dont think in the end that ill be denied benefits because.

Crosby let his freak flag fly. No reason we can't do the same. Hell, I had mullet disease between mid-life crisis and no-longer-give-a-fuck-about-appearance-statements. Might have lost some of me human spirit in the process but thank gawd I lost the mullet.:)

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
if I was your parents, knowing you for so many years (if they took the time)

You couldn't possibly be his 'parents' you could only be one parent. Father I presume.

hey kcar, did you know it's very hard to change people's minds ?

could you tell us why you feel we should not be giving our attention to yukon ?

you are coming here and wasting your own precious time....

from my perspective...

you are telling us what is what
what is right
what we should be doing

ask yourself kcar why

i'd really like to know

Yes, I know.
No. You should feel free to do whatever you wish with your attention.
No. Not wasting. Being entertained.
No. Not telling you right from wrong or what you should be doing.
Why? Because I don't believe him. I think he has made it all up. Because he is an attention whore, like Yummybud.

NOKUY

Veteran
You couldn't possibly be his 'parents' you could only be one parent. Father I presume.

Yes, I know.
No. You should feel free to do whatever you wish with your attention.
No. Not wasting. Being entertained.
No. Not telling you right from wrong or what you should be doing.
Why? Because I don't believe him. I think he has made it all up. Because he is an attention whore, like Yummybud.
hey check your pm's.....again..i'm not fucking around!

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
what the hell, congrats yukon! it could be a big step towards reaching your goal.

the only thing id worry about is, if your parents, or more specifically i would guess your old man, has the opinion that his pot smoking, dread-wearing bmx-riding son who is approaching middle age is gonna drag his grandson off into the alaskan bush to be eaten by a coyote :) (not that that would happen bud), and puts all sorts of conditions on the trust. your wife's opinion is spot on, you may not get as much as you need to make the move, but i'm sure your son will be good no matter what. i say don't fan the flames, drink the kool-aid. put on the blue suit, white shirt and rep tie, wear your american flag pin and something to remind them you put time in for your country as a jarhead. he knows you work hard. get the life you want. you'll be happier, which means your wife will be happier and your son will be too.

H

HighPlainsToker

an almost 40 year old w/ dreads is making a serious statement. :tiphat:

No doubt...

picture.php

supermanlives

Veteran
i say show up drunk as hell with a bottle of jd in one hand and a bong in the other. jamming to some bob marley and reeking of weed. keep asking is there any food damnit i am hungry. and call your parents (my bitches}. announcing that your here to get paid might make things progresss faster

purple_man

Veteran
ow shit! dem dreadz gotta go for $? damn, spoken like a true rasta fighting the evil babylon system ROFL!

blessss
ps.: cut dreads, get $, get extension dreads ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts