What's new

How to ask a girl you are interested in how she feels about chiefin?

HighTech

If you ask a chick in any way that sounds like your conveying it as a negative, shell immediately assume it is negative.

You should just brush past it jokingly and if shes upset act like shes insane to be.

If she likes you for you she wont care, as long as you don't make it out to be a problem first. (first impressions last) if you first introduce it as a fun non serious subject it never has to be more then that.

Obviously some chicks will just be fucking ignorant.

solarz

i say don't ask her...just do your thing. If she REALLY down for you, she'll deal. If she's not...you don't want to be bothered with her ass anyway. I firmly believe that you have to represent yourself truthfully from the VERY beginning, or else it'll be all based on lies and shit...and plus, that's one of the best ways to see where a chicks mind is at.

solarz

Vigil

Just finished talking to a friend whose in the same situation but with cigs. Why is she so possibly "right" for you, if you are still worried about telling her about something that you like to do. Not making fun but do you want a girlfriend or another mother? If smoking pot is something that is apart of you, doesnt matter what she says cause you should never change yourself for someone else, youll always end up miserable. Do what you like to do, what makes you happy. If pot isnt that big of a vice, looking for a reason to stop and she aint down, do it.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is this you yummy?

:laughing:
Kind of thinking the same thing.

"I'm about to go burn one, Wanna come?" or get your pipe and pass it to her. It's a prerequisite for a girl to be down with smoking if I'm going to date her. This is such a strange question.

desant

Veteran
2 years ago i showed a 1/4 of some dunk to this posh up market high society chick with kids...i known her for a year.... never heard from her again :(

2 years ago i showed a 1/4 of some dunk to this posh up market high society chick with kids...i known her for a year.... never heard from her again :(

Funny, I mean sad really...but funny cause I was reading this on the cover here at IC mag...and forgot that I posted...but while I forgot about that, I thought:

Just take her on a drive, whip out a fatty, turn up the tunes and if she gets weird...wait how weird she gets when you pull over, get into the trunk...real quietly and not saying anything....then ask her to get out and walk into a field with you! Then show her the hole in the corn field, while you screw on the silencer!

Just a joke, but some people would!:wallbash:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fuck her. There are plenty of hot/cool chicks, high society or not, that smoke. Kids always makes things more complicated.

Latest posts

Latest posts