What's new

How stupid can eBay sellers be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
ahha, fair enough, but a bit of an authoritarian tone for a stoner forum in my opinion.

Brought back traumatic memories of not tidying my room reading that post! hehe

:whistling:

Yeah well being sweet and cheerful in either case probably wouldn't get the desired results lol

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could be a lot of things......

But seeings you feel put out by what I said without knowing anything that's gone on, let me tell you.

Not only did I warn him, but another mod sent him a visitor message explaining things to him, which he ignored. On top of that he continued with the comments a few more times. So I guess I didn't feel like being polite to him any longer.....

wow, I can understand your point JJScorpio, but you could possibly be a little more diplomatic in the way you speak to people.

Maybe PM the guy instead of issuing orders and threats on a public forum..?

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I had exactly the same thing happen! All my ups shipments come to my place of work, and I'm the shipping and receiving guy where I work, so it's usually no big deal... But when the UPS guy comes in and asks 'what you gonna light with a 600 watt light?' I just about shit... I've learned to use the vendors who list things as 'private sale' and 'discreet shipping' in their listings...

mgk :tiphat:

:laughing:

Yeah,... Most of the MJ growers I've delivered to looked about like they were gonna shit when I knocked on the door.

But yeah, I've delivered LOTS of grow equipment, and been really impressed with the amount of indoor vege gardens and absolutely beautiful flower gardens I've seen. Not to mention a lizard breeding program or two! ;)

C

COOKIE MONSTER

I could be a lot of things......

But seeings you feel put out by what I said without knowing anything that's gone on, let me tell you.

Not only did I warn him, but another mod sent him a visitor message explaining things to him, which he ignored. On top of that he continued with the comments a few more times. So I guess I didn't feel like being polite to him any longer.....

I think the chap was trying to state that you could choose to rise above the ignorance of the OP's posts and do the job you have chosen to do with tolerance and patience.
What you feel is immaterial and you should not let your personal feelings dictate your posts or actions.

Seems like a reasonable suggestion to me :2cents:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Multiple warnings, multiple times from multiple mods, all went ignored while the objectionable behavior continued unabated. He ignored us, he ignored you, merrily spewing racist nonsense...

How many free passes does one get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts