What's new

How should I deal with my Nightmare-in-Law?

green_thumb

Haps said:
Pack your shit up, run like you were on fire, do not look back. When you get to a new safe place, buy a puppy, grow weed, do your movie gig. And no, do not take your wife, that is the trap, if you take her they will follow. And you will always get better quality love and acceptance from a puppy than a wife. You can have sex or happiness, choose. You will thank me later.
H
good advice
run w/o a word, neither is to be trusted
now a dog on the other hand, . . .

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Chin the bitch.

And her little dog too!

:D

Seriously, tell your wife that it's time to go. She's either with you or with her, but a hateful harpy does not have a place near your home. She's got a choice to make, it's that simple.

Apartments are everywhere. Would you rather have her screeching and clawing your flesh while you enjoy your golf course view, or actually enjoy your life?

Time to go, with or without your girl. This situation is going to end badly. Especially if you pen her in with a restraining order. A manipulative old bitch like that can find a way around it, and end up with your ass on the hook.

Besides, you don't want to hobble yourself with courts if you ever want to grow.

I hear Maine is nice this time of year :joint:

ShootinBudz

crazy!! yes you! The wife must have some SWEET juggs for you to put up with this terror.

If that's your house, you could shoot her in the face next time she barges in i mean the history is there to say that she had a knife and was physically attacking you.

Get some balls man this is pathetic.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i think her acidental death in a bucket of water seems to be your only option...good luck.HH. =]-~

Lord Doobie

I left my balllllllllllllls...in San Franciscooooooooo

oh...I think she knows she's walking on thin ice...

In a recent development, she came over again with the intent to nag me....I put my fingers in my ears, started singing la la la like Jim Carrey in "Dumb and dummer" and danced around her...not hearing a single word

It was pretty foo nee...and she hated it...it's a wonderful thing

However, this only works with people that have huge egos... :lurk:

pmsskg

restraning order is not needed, here is the answer to your problems:

#1 Call your closest or far enough away for no troubles ( MENTAL INSTITUTION )
#2 Make up mad lies, like she likes to rip cats hair out of cats and uhh sticks them in certain orifises or how ever you spell it. Or something crazy like she tries to make you take your stuff out of your house because "the governor is going to need my house cause he is comming to live here"

Just any off out in left field man, GET HER COMMITTED!

Or last but not least, Get a big wooden crate, strip her naked, give her some smelling salts to knock her out. Mail her to Hong Kong ya know the main square in town, hopefully you will get lucky enough to where 500 chinese men with kendo sticks are around the box and beat her senseless. Think of the look on her face!

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Next time you really need to do something.... Dancing around with fingers in your ears just makes the situation look unimportant, and almost childish... She'll keep at it, till she gets her points across, and you know this...

Next time she barges in your home, you need to stand up put a finger right between her fucking eye balls, and say as firm, and as seriouse as you ever been say "You... Get the fuck out of my house". I'm married to ur daughter, not you. Then you look at your wife on the couch, and say if you want to speak with your mother, you go next door, and do it.... Not here... This is my house, I pay the bills, and do not wish to be disrespected in my home any longer. you do pay the bills right?? I mean mommy in law is not helping right? Only reason why I can see this carry on like it is..

Last edited:

Lord Doobie

Although I'm easy-going, I decided to treat her just as shitty as she's treated me over the years. I cursed her out up one side and down the other embarking on a campaign to make her life just as miserable as she's made mine.

It finally worked...She's couldn't stand it and is moving 5 hours south this Memorial Day.

I'm secretly celebrating every hour that passes...It's a wonderful thing...I don't have to move after all.

79towncar

I don't know. I might just leave the wife.. I prob wouldn't have married this girl to begin with.. But if you love her I guess there's nothing you can do. I would just tell your wife that her mother is forbidden in your home and she is forbidden to call your home or cell.. I would make it very clear to your wife that she is only to go to her house and leave all conversation of her existence to herself.. If that doesn't work then separate.. She'll come around.. If she doesn't and she picks her mother over you then just divorce her.. Shes prob not the one and you can prob find a better looking girl who will devote herself to you and not her mother...

slackx

Veteran
Your girl will eventually turn into her mother, good luck with that if it takes 13 years to get a divorce out there i'd start paperwork asap. Go get yourself some cocaine, put some in her drinking supply so she'll test positive then call the cops on her for selling cocaine to kids you saw earlier. Now to deal with your wife...she hasn't gone fully crazy yet maybe you can save her but most people end up like their parents very few stray away. I'd say plant heroin on your wife if you use coke twice they may look at you. Then my friend you shall have your peace and quiet.

Lord Doobie

I am one happy camper...This nasty goof has fucked up for the last time...under 100 hours to go...95.5 to be exact

Whenever I feel bad about this, I simply remember all the times she stabbed me in the back...Then, I feel I haven't cursed her nearly enough

There are women around here with huge chips on their shoulders...Then, I come along and hit it into tomorrow

They're getting to know not to cross my path here...which is perfect

Goosie

i have an idea...

oj_gloves.jpg

Lol... :laughing:

I'd say put your foot down. You might need to sit down her and your wife and get to talking. If that doesn't work, then pack up and bounce somewhere she can't follow.

mrnikoboo

You need to move brother! Running from your problems is not always the best thing to do but in this situation just get away. I do not think you should involve leo or state, especially when a move would fix the issue. Don't break up with the lady friend...lol..come on people that's bad advice, we all got to deal with the in laws , without taking it out on the old lady, after all it is her mother.

"Secondly kick the dumb shit of a son of hers ass. Do not have any witnesses to this"

lol this guy is so right I would go after that dude. Great advice.

dekab247

sorry for you

sorry for you

Lord Doobie,

I really feel sorry for you. See I went thru the same shit with a family member. That family member made my life hell. Basically pit my mom against me, and more. My mom had mental issues, and it wasn't her fault, but she was easily manipulated. Sucks as I lost time with her. Eventually even with her issues. My mom saw the truth, and realized she had been ripped off to the tune of over 100K. She realized I had tried to protect her assets, and when she had no money. This other member put her in a home. Fukked up isn't it? So I moved her far away frpm that person when my mom gave me back the POA papers. I never had a relationship with my mom. So we ended up getting nine months before she passed. We made up, and I could have never forgived myself if we hadn't.

As for that bitch of a family member. I stilll hate her to this day. Five years since, and if I could get away with it. No question what I'd do. The only saving grace is my mom had got to really enjoy her life where we moved. Made alot of new friends, and I got to have a relationship with her. I can't believe that this situation your going thru is quite similar with the wackiness. Except for one thing.

I ended up being busted before we moved. Spent a year on paper for it. You have at least not gone thru that. I am glad to hear you will have relief, and whatever you ahd to do to get it. I completly understand. If she doesn't go thru with the move. GET OUT...It isn't worth your safety, or sanity...sorry for the rant. Good for you to get out, and have peace. I was quite peacefull, and kind before I went thru this, but it changed me. I am glad tho you will find relief.

TommytheCat

Dang Bro,

That's rough. What total nazi...

I'm happy to hear she is moving 5 hours away from you. I strongly suggest still getting that restraining order. Chances are if she is this evil and manipulative this will not be the last time she comes barging into your life. If you got a 500-1000' restraining order, this would even keep her for living (directly) next to you. Plus with the constant fear that she will finally have to be responsible for her actions, I think that should keep her well enough away and out of your life to give you a breathe of air.

She lives 5 hours away now, but what happens when you have your grow up, and you come home to see her yet again rooting through your things? Right now there is nothing stopping her from coming back to mess with you, your home, or your wife again. If she knows they will throw her in jail, I think she will realize that she can no longer do this to you.

Best of luck buddy. I wish you, and your wife the best. Hopefully that crazy nazi won't be back in your life again.

TommytheCat

crazy!! yes you! The wife must have some SWEET juggs for you to put up with this terror.

If that's your house, you could shoot her in the face next time she barges in i mean the history is there to say that she had a knife and was physically attacking you.

Get some balls man this is pathetic.

Terrible advice..

Regardless of how awful she was, what do you think the court/police will say/think if they hear a 79 year old woman came into his home and he shot her?

Not to mention the strain that this would put on his wife, and marriage.

Get a restraining order buddy. Don't resort to stupid things like hurting her/killing her. With her age, it will most likely be you that ends up in trouble, regardless of her behavior. Plus it would most likely destroy your marriage knowing you killed/seriously hurt her mother.

I don't believe you are growing right now (I'm not sure), but it really pisses me off to see other growers get arrested for violent crimes, etc. You know the media eats that up.. ''man shoots 79 year old woman, grows marijuana in his home'', ''oh what an evil man.. that marijuana must have made him do it''. People will eat that up and turn it against us all and continue with the anti-marijuana brigade.

Each time home growers get arrested for some violent crime, it makes us all look bad as a community. You think people will want to legalize cannabis if they are constantly hearing about how ''violent'' growers are? The media eats that up, and loves to turn it against us.

I'm not insulting you buddy, I'm just saying don't listen to advice like ''kick her ass'' ''kill her''. Even if they are not serious, it will only hurt you, your wife, your marriage, and the growing community. :tiphat: