• Fifties

Votes: 43 13.4%
  • Sixties

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • Seventies +

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

Ribsauce

I'd say there's more 20-somethings here simply because we were raised with the internet; a lot of people learned how to grow solely from overgrow, icmag, ect. Less old school growers will bother registering for a weed growing site.

yea thats what im thinkin

H

h^2 O

wow lot of people in their 50's. Right on:joint: It's like talking to my parents if they were cool

Fluke

I'm exactly 23, but am often considered older. Mainly at work though. Its weird being the boss of someone 15+ years my senior. I started smoking when I was 13 maybe 14, I quit when I was 18 or 19. And now I've been growing for around 2 years. I only smoke occassionally in the evenings to either unwind or help my back ache I suffer with.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
HAHA....The 30's and 40's are kickin' ass....collectively speaking :joint:

All that jazz about the intraweb not being available to the "older" crews is partially true, but when you live in Buck Roger's 21st century, you better take advantage :D

I'm still waitin on my flying car dammit :abduct:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turned 50 in Feb...I have a 25 yr old daughter and she keeps getting older but I dont!!! lolol not sure how that works!! and 2 beautiful grandkids!
been growing for ohh 7 years or so and smokin foreverrrrrrrrrr and hopefully die with a doob in my mouth!

X

xinsanewickedx

29 this year,but some say i look younger and a few say i look older.a few days ago i was in the ER and the nurse thought i was 40.have two sons almost 7 and almost 2.i have been smoking since 13 or so been growing off and on for 6 years

bakelite

Excellent thread topic! I've been wondering what the average age was here at ICMag :smile: It's pretty close to what I though, mostly 20's, with a fair amount of 30's and some 40+ (that would be me :smile:) We need more people for a better accuracy.

-bakelite

Smoke Kush

1240249730-dead.jpg

We should all go to a dead show, young and old. BOND

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Actually to get a decent "sampling" of the demographic we would need somewhere between 9-12% to participate. 6000 is a nice round number.

And although it's not always the rule, I think age groups are fairly recognizable :wink:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
What are you, gay, not that there is anything wrong with that, but thats just wrong, we dont want to see that, go put your baggy jeans on, this is a baggy jeans family, thats not right!

(I almost wrote something similar on that thread but I apparently saved it for here, where is might actually be a bit funny.)

:jerkit: It wasn't a picture of him....it was a "look and regret it", meant to be funny thread. Sucks you didn't get it :asskick:

I hope now i just keep a litttle color ,,LOL
Hell, I N, I'm worried about keeping the hair ON my head. Gray, brown, red...I don't give a hoot...just stay on my head. But like my wife, the little shit hair fallicles do what they wish and they love swimming in the tub. They use my forehead as a springboard. I've taken to pulling the plug on the tub and letting the little shits splat themselves on the hard surface.
I'm celebrated the 40th anniversary of my 18th birthday earlier this year.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Hell, I N, I'm worried about keeping the hair ON my head. Gray, brown, red...I don't give a hoot...just stay on my head. But like my wife, the little shit hair fallicles do what they wish and they love swimming in the tub. They use my forehead as a springboard. I've taken to pulling the plug on the tub and letting the little shits splat themselves on the hard surface.
I'm celebrated the 40th anniversary of my 18th birthday earlier this year.

I bet your wife doesn't care:) When we love you guys, it just doesn't matter how you look.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I bet your wife doesn't care:) When we love you guys, it just doesn't matter how you look.

Yeah, but it don't hurt none, nyuck nyuck nyuck

180px-Avatar-Three_Stooges.jpg

I was lucky enough to get the genes from the other side.....full-head of jetblack and I mean not a one gray.

I hear what you're saying though Miss B. :wink:

eyez just teasin :nanana: