• Sixties

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • Seventies +

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
I

icmag.is.#1

Well, thank you for the compliment.

I was not trying to be rude. The last canna related forums I migrated from was crawling with kids but it no longer exists

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
haha speakign of kids my cock and balls thread was just magically deleted.... hahaha sorry but that shit was really funny to me...

haha speakign of kids my cock and balls thread was just magically deleted.... hahaha sorry but that shit was really funny to me...

What are you, gay, not that there is anything wrong with that, but thats just wrong, we dont want to see that, go put your baggy jeans on, this is a baggy jeans family, thats not right!

(I almost wrote something similar on that thread but I apparently saved it for here, where is might actually be a bit funny.)

I

icmag.is.#1

didnt get to see your cock n balls thread but with a thread name like that you cant be too surprised it got deleted though right?

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
43 here but no one believes it.. got great great nieces and nephews and 1 grand kid..
damn i feel old in here after this poll...
peace G

TwoOhSix!

I'd say there's more 20-somethings here simply because we were raised with the internet; a lot of people learned how to grow solely from overgrow, icmag, ect. Less old school growers will bother registering for a weed growing site.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i agree bro..took me yrs. to contemplate registering here..

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

barely in my 30's. dont have to worry about grandchildren for another decade or so Lmao

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran

There only needs to be half as many 30 somethings here because we're twice as potent :wink: Some of us age really well :joint:

That sounded like an interesting thread Poopy :laughing:

28 in July here, always kinda curious too on what age most of us are, 2 yrs growing, would be interesting to see how many years experience growing every one has too, guess im just nosey

C

cellardweller

When the year ends in double digits, I'll be 40.
..can still keep up with kids half my age at work, and I feel half their age most of the time.
~cdubs

L

Lilly456

Shit, Cellar I feel twice as old as the people I work with, especially when they are!!Actually I've been working with some young bucks on the Rez, all they want to do is smoke weed, damn kids!!Luckily I'm driving the loader but today I'm off the old man's sick.I'll be 42 come October, just after harvest time.I always love my birthday for that reason, ever since I was 18 it's been sticky fingers and birthday cake...I was out digging some big holes the other day in pure clay which I will fill with the proper soil but that clay broke my back, found some or rather a million fossils, mostly nautilus shells from when these mountains were the bottom of the sea.I found the internet 3-4yrs ago as I was real leary of computers, now I'm addicted and I've found all there is in the world available for a price.The point being that many of us older growers are afraid of technology and maybe that's why we don't see so many older growers here.I know that here where I live every grower I know has never heard of ICMAG but they know about High Times but are afraid to buy it.Sorry for the windy post but I'm high and havn't been on a computer outside a cafe in a week.Needless to say ICMAG does quite a bit to get people of all ages growing great weed all over the world.Grow on until you have to pay youngsters to dig your holes for ya'. Chaco, aka, Lilly456.

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
I'm 47 and have been growing off/on for about 15 years.Didn't get serious about it until I found Overgrow and IC mag.

Latest posts

Latest posts