What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How often do you change your bong water?

How often do you change your bong water?

• once a day

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • once a week

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • once a month

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • never

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I vape

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • who are you, the DEA?

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

therevverend

Veteran
The real tragedy if you don't change your bong water is when you knock your bong over. If you're lucky you have a dog with a strong odor to occupy that spot on the couch. Rubbing alcohol and salt work wonders for a dirty bong, might work to get rid of the smell.

I'll let all of you in on a secret. Next time you buy a new bong, break it in with the best ganja available. Take a few hits of stuff that tastes amazing. Then drink the bong water. It's not like nasty old bong water, it tastes like the very essence of the ganja. Never thought I'd enjoy bong water but it's actually a treat.

When we were teenagers a couple friends made a pledge to not change the bong water for a couple years. At the end of the 2 years they drank the water. Holy shit. They got so fucked up, crawling around on all fours, puking. Making sounds like poisoned raccoons.

Bobby Boucher

rbed3%5B1%5D.gif

C

Capra ibex

Some guy dropped and broke my 'cool looking' alien like ceramic bong around year 2000.... he promised to buy me a new one....

A couple of days later brings me a ceramic skull with a knife through it bong :covereyes:

St. Phatty

Although it's foul, I think it's 1/2 of what goes into my lungs, in the water.

So if it got me high by going in my lungs, wouldn't it get me high if I drank it ?

Though the taste being so foul ... anybody ever dried out the bong water and then eaten a measured amount of the possibly foul residue ?

God how do you mask the smoke taste ... Bong Water Barbecue Sauce ?

P

pongster

Some guy dropped and broke my 'cool looking' alien like ceramic bong around year 2000.... he promised to buy me a new one....

A couple of days later brings me a ceramic skull with a knife through it bong :covereyes:

that's rad bro! hahahaha
nice replies here
i dont use bong, my hands shake a lot, so i break them.

we used to smoke in an apple in highschool; some friends ate that shit after smoking, that was nasty
cheers
:rasta:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Not enough, Cleanliness is next to Stonyness also better taste from a clean pipe or bong, I vape resin in my bong so the water does not get dirty very fast.

-SamS

C

Capra ibex

that's rad bro! hahahaha
nice replies here
i dont use bong, my hands shake a lot, so i break them.

we used to smoke in an apple in highschool; some friends ate that shit after smoking, that was nasty
cheers
:rasta:

Skull with knife through it wasn't/ isn't my 'thing'.

While i appreciated the gesture, i was a little....

picture.php

on the inside

Driver 8

Weekly.

My friend has a black water bong that makes me think he never changes it.

I shudder to hit it thinking "This is going to give me pneumonia or syphilis".

I'm nauseated thinking about thinking about it.

LostTribe

Premium user
I checked once a day but its more like every Sesh. Shit get dirtier quicker if you don't plus it tastes gnarly dude.

Latest posts

Latest posts