What's new

How often do u take a break from smoking.. for tolerance purposes?

T

that smell

Breaks for the job,been toke free for 2 months now and every day I dip into my stash and just breath in the smell. It drives me crazy but I just cant stop. Taking a break when you have plenty of weed and hash is really,really hard. But when I do start back its like heaven. Peace

G

GreenPlant

Ty,"wise" statement by madmatt.

My bruv for instance! Automatically Gives me the worst case scenario EVERY time he gets a chance too.tw*t. :) (in a real nasty way folks)

No love there lol.. Apart from being bruva of course

BioBruv! (Only!). Always said that. :)

Daily whinge! Thx. Cya.

:smoke:

Cabbby

the only time I stop smoking weed is when I have a cold or irritated throat...

then I eat edibles or just swallow blobs of bho

B

BasementGrower

the quality is bomb.. i really need to get myself a few things and some butane to make some bho.. honestly.. i been craving it since i traded buds for bho a few months back..

i just have a crazy tolerance for anything that i tend to do everyday.. from booze to opiates to uppers.. anything i do.. tolerance goes threw the roof soo quickly..

so i stay away from everythin but buds.. and the occasional molly .. if i could find good shards of molly id be doin more then a few times a year..

Juke

Tolerance depends how you use it. I have been smoking almost every day for 15 years and it works still like 15 years ago.
If you smoke over 5g each day for weeks, sure you get tolerance.. But 2-3g is lot of difference. Especially when you do it almost same time every day. Like routine...

But of course, everyone is unique. :moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts