Votes: 38 14.9%
  • 7-14 grams

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • 14 grams or more

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Piel

Veteran
I smoke about three Vapir one bowels a day or 1/3 of a big joint. On a slow Sunday I´ll smoke more but after the third bowel it doesn´t really get better...gotta try though :joint:

nzha

before it used to be 5-7 grams per day

now that i vape i use about 1-3 grams per day , depends on the weed and on the day.

I get much higher and the effects last longer , it's a hell of a lot more fun than smoking:yeahthats

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I vape about 3 grams. plus a little bit of hash maybe.
thats if I'm home all day doing nothing.

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
The weed I smoke is too strong to smoke 3-4 grams per day. Maybe in the range of 1 gram after work. 2 when not working that day.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Sometimes a gram a day, sometimes 5, depends on who is over at my house. The more heads I'm around, the more I smoke.

Sometimes I don't want to smoke at all, but when someone hands me the pipe and the lighter it's sooo automatic, I just light up. Then I feel bad after I inhale because I didn't feel like it. Maybe I need to cut back...

Ever smoke when you don't want to?

oldbob

:eggnog: Lost track of it by the day, figure it buy month and year now. Myself I smoke a lb. of killer a year and don't ask what year. I lost track of which year it is too, oh well.:smokeit: :thanks:
old bob

H

heavy dank nugg

way i say it is I ve been stoned for 27 yrs.....I pretty much smoke all day everyday.

Latest posts

Latest posts