What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much pot a month?

C

Classyathome

It's just me in my house that smokes weed - and there is NEVER enuff weed.

I go thru 1/2 oz in days - don't know how much I could smoke if I had lots.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Drug Addiction Scale

Yes, you've been waiting for it and looking at everyone's answers and asking yourself the same question...

"How much is too much dope smoking?"

Thankfully Fat Freddie, Phineas, Freewheelin' Franklin and Fat Freddie's Cat have been hard at work blowing their brains out trying to get you stoners the information you've been wanting...

So, here is the official version of the ICMag Dope Addict Scale

Level I - "The Rebel Without A Clue"
If you have ever smoked pot, you are a rebel without a clue. This is on your PERMANENT RECORD and everyone will know you fucked and up and you'll never own anything bigger than a dog house and you will work in the fucking tannery your whole life licking excess fat off hides because nobody will ever hire you. YOU RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!

Level II - "The Recreational Abuser"
If you smoke dope once a month, you are an abuser waiting to be abused. Only abusers lose drugs. Let this be your last warning. People who abuse drugs go on to abuse power, food, beer, Christmas tree orgamints and don't mow their lawns...

Level III - "The Pot Head"
If you smoke more than one a week, you are a stinking pot head. Some people go to rehab for this but the lucky ones make it through rehab and are able to return to pot smoking.

Level IV - "Unlicensed Pharmacology Field Representative"
If you smoke more than once a day, you now smoke enough that you have to be drug dealer - a person who sells marijuana laced with PCP, LCD and MNOP to little crack babies that are being pushed down the aisle in church because you have no morals due to the pot that makes you want to have intercourse with people of another sex, race or planet of origin.

Level V - "The Dope Fiend"
If you smoke more than once an hour, you are a dope fiend - a heinous cankerous growth on the body of our society that forces little ol' ladies to inhale giant globs of oozing crystals of meth while you rob banks, destroy the environment and cause governments to fall. God will get you because you are doing this to yourself instead of sitting in church sharing a fatty with the priest who is taking turns with the Archbishop banging a hybrid Afghanistanian billy-goat.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
no I believe most of them are home growers.

And no offense guys but IMHO some of you smoke way too much pot. I mean I love it too but damn? an 1/8 or more a day?

1/8 to 1/4 per month on average. Some months I'll some an ounce or more, then I'll go months without the desire to light up.

Cannabis is something special. I keep it special by not overindulging.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
It's terrible seeing all these peoples in the throws of addiction while I - virgin that I am at age 47 (still waiting for that perfect one to come along) - continue to pray for their salivation night after night.

I don't track how much I smoke because I just finished a bout of pot-smoking enhanced depression...

Mr. Tony

Veteran
no I believe most of them are home growers.

And no offense guys but IMHO some of you smoke way too much pot. I mean I love it too but damn? an 1/8 or more a day?

Dude a half zip of homegrown a day? I rolled like .7 of some blueberry into a super thin blunts for me and two other heads. we were easily stoned for 3.5-4 hours....

Don't get me wrong I can get shit done with a buzz but not after smoking 2 grams of super fire. Tollerance breaks are your friend.

Dödsknark

Me and the misses smoke a lot of weed. Ounce a week. No less.

It's her fault. She is the one shoving the pipe in my face. Or constantly bugging me about "let's smokes a bowl&quote; Goddamm that gets annoying after a bit. "GO pack the damn thing yourself and hit it!" I feel like going nuts sometimes cuz she just wont give up.

WTF does she need me for?? Why do I have to always break up and pack a bowl?? I smoke way more than I would if it was just me.

I do smoke a lot of pot though. I try to pretty much stay medicated. Rollup fattys, load big bowls.

Sometimes it gets really freekin irritating when Mrs.Swamp pesters me in to smoking. It's like one of those gnats that tries to get in to your ear. You swat it, but it keeps coming back relentlessly. That's her, "Let's smoke, Let's smoke" "Hey wake up, let's smoke"

WTF! "Are you done shitting yet?? Lets smoke" STFU! I am already stoned!

I'm lauging my ass off and I haven't even smoked yet. And yeah, the smoke. Since I don't grow at the moment my numbers are small and I can only get hash. Not crap but not top shelf either. It's decent but I can't wait til grow and harvest comes... I'm gonna step it up

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
I'll routinely go through an ounce a week, but I tend to share almost as much as I smoke with friends and acquaintances. I've been trying to figure out how much I actually smoke, and I think it's on the average of 15 grams per week.

S

spackle

I'm currently on a break from smoking.
But when I'm on my game,I probably smoke an o or 2.

Wow, I only smoke 1-2g/day of my homegrown, or headies if im out, and I thought that was alot.. I actully am smoking more slightly at moment, because I'm trying to quit nasty cigs......I did manage to polish an qp of beasters with 6 friends in a matter of about 30 hours back in college at one of the Parkfests....I smoked myself straight(first and only time i/ve ever done that) An oz a week on the daily is crazy though

Latest posts

Latest posts