What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much pot a month?

ReeferRon

My wife and I smoke about 10-14 grams a day, so...300-420 grams a month.:yoinks: (Keeps me busy producing that much and I love every minute of it!)

Regginata

I smoke about a quarter Oz a month.
I also find that for every bowl or doobie you smoke the effect and duration is reduced by half. The next day I can feel the full effects again.
So usually I only smoke one or two bowls a day otherwise i feel like im wasting my dope.

Che

Veteran
I'd say I smoke from an Ounce on the low side, up to a QP in any given month. There have been times where I've done a HP+ per month, but after a while that is hard on the lungs..

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
nothing ATM (being a good boy ! :D )...but when the grows up and running an oz a week.HH. =]-~

slowcheetah

ICMag Donor
Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahahaha!

Mr.Swampdank I love your wife, she can come chill with me and we will leave the boys in the dust!!!
Mr.M and I agree that the amount of weed we smoke in a week is way to much to keep up with! For some reason we just cant stop! Life is great!
grow on! slowcheetah

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Generally one ounce a month up to maybe 4+ ounces if my tolerance is high and I wake n bake, smoke all day, every day. I'll go from smoking a bowl to joints cause a bowl isnt just enough. :D

I'll smoke 4-6 joints a day if I'm smoking heavy. Then its pretty much just waste cause my tolerance is beyond high.

Edit- I may share some, but whatever I share isnt even 1/10th of what I smoke solo.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I would think one could dose more mj if one used edibles. It would probably be easier for me to take in 2 ounces a month in the form of edibles rather than smoke, as far as my lungs are concerned.
Or maybe not. Lately, with the cookies Ive been making (one ounce homegrown to one pound butter), one cookie and one bong hit (an hour after the cookie) keeps me good for the night. I'm thinking 2 cookies would glue me to the couch, and 3 might render me unable to speak or move. :rasta:

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Hey slowcheetah......smoke a quick bowl?? ......Twist one up or something???
What up?? Do it up!!

M

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Give it up for crankndapot for the most accurate account! Of course there is a .0000999 margin of error. :)

M

Latest posts

Latest posts