What's new

How much do you think I'm possibly going to yield?

K

khaleel

guest2222999 said:
No way buddy ,He's running 3-4 oz,they do shrink but he's got some nice colas there.Plus he's only at day 31 they could double in size by harvest time, By the way those weren't trich shoots.

hmm... i thought he was a bit further along in bloom than that for some reason, perhaps your right, they might fatten up a good deal. we shall see at the harvest! haha :dueling:

what do you mean about the trich shots? *khaleel looking back at his posts...

K

khaleel

khaleel said:
what do you mean about the trich shots? *khaleel looking back at his posts...

oh i see, you mean dr.green's closeups. :kewlpics: word

Macster2

Ok Dr.
If you look at your close ups the white stingy things are calyxes(spelling?) the little tiny specks on the leaves are trichs,you'll notice there white or clear in your photos.those are the things that turn 50% amber when your done. You'll need to bump up your magnification

bluebottle

dr_green, nice looking ladies! How many days into flowering now? Also, how are you taking those microscopic shots, is it a camera feature?
Good luck, keep it up man!

dr_green

bluebottle said:
dr_green, nice looking ladies! How many days into flowering now? Also, how are you taking those microscopic shots, is it a camera feature?
Good luck, keep it up man!

Thanks, man. Right now she's been flowering for a total of 41 days. and
nah i got a magnifying loop, it's not a feature on my camera. It's not a jewlers loop, but it's a stamp collectors loop.

dr_green

guest2222999 said:
That's a heavy leaning sativa you got there it could go longer than 6o odd days

Yeah I'm hoping it's not going to take that long. I don't have a whole lot of time that's why

D

Davyd05

Really for sativa's and your first grow your doing a helluva job :D cheers
And make sure to flush them .. means the last 2 weeks plain ph water ( meaning just regular under fertilized water) it'll give em a nice smooth smoke and i find it helps me trim cause fan leaves just die off and can be plucked :D

dr_green

Davyd05 said:
Really for sativa's and your first grow your doing a helluva job :D cheers
And make sure to flush them .. means the last 2 weeks plain ph water ( meaning just regular under fertilized water) it'll give em a nice smooth smoke and i find it helps me trim cause fan leaves just die off and can be plucked :D
Thanks davyd, this grow has been a challenge since she's so sensitive. I can't wait to harvest, my eyes and nose are itching for some chronic man.

How can I tell when it's going to be the last 2 weeks for the flush? Do I know by the color of the trichs?

KUSHEATER1

I start flush when I see about 25% amber trics and after flush I have about 75 to 80% amber ,It's really all up to you and if you like up highs or a heavier stone...

dr_green

KUSHEATER1 said:
I start flush when I see about 25% amber trics and after flush I have about 75 to 80% amber ,It's really all up to you and if you like up highs or a heavier stone...

When the trichs start to turn amber does the ball turn amber first or the stem? because it seems that some of my clones trichs are starting to be amber( Or it could just be picking up the orange color from the hairs around the bud, making it look amber which I think this is the scenerio), but the stem of the trich are still clear or milky. I'm not to sure. All the pics I see online is either clear, milky, or amber. Never a combination of any. Please help

Last edited:

dr_green

Just checked up on her, and her trichs are starting to get milky in places, and amber in a few places. But for the most part of the plant, the trichs are mostly clear. Should I be flushing her soon???

Last edited:

Macster2

No your looking good, but you've a way to go. If you can find out what type you have you should be able to find out appox. how long it should take.

dr_green

guest2222999 said:
No your looking good, but you've a way to go. If you can find out what type you have you should be able to find out appox. how long it should take.

That will be impossible to find out what type. The best I can do is just guess what strain she is. I don't know because it was a bagseed when I was selling. I'm pretty sure she has haze strain in her which is a Sativa, some leaves turned purple. So maybe even a purple haze. I'm hoping. But it aint going to turn purple because she's lacking Nutes badly. I think I have to harvest pretty soon. Haze strain doesn't produce to much buds anyhow. I dont know. But by my trich it seems that she's almost ready to harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts