What's new

How much do you think I'm possibly going to yield?

dr_green

I was wondering if anyone knew about how much I was going to yield from the big plant runt. and the 2 other bigger clones. I'm hoping atleast 3 ounces, but this is my first grow and I'll be happy with 1 ounce. Anybody? I'm pretty sure I have a Haze strain.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
my guess you will yeild around 2ounces or so, not bad for your firstgrow. those seem like they still have lots of time left to bulk up, make sure u dont pick them to early.

dr_green

SuperBudz said:
my guess you will yeild around 2ounces or so, not bad for your firstgrow. those seem like they still have lots of time left to bulk up, make sure u dont pick them to early.

thanks, that makes me feel better.

G

Greyskull

what kind & size lights, and cotainer size?
Looks like maybe a couple zips....

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
how long have they been flowering anything with haze should flower min 70-80 days so if your only like half of them days now you should pull close to oz per plant on the larger 1's. if your closer to the 70-80 day mark i say you'll come very close if not hit your goal.

dr_green

update trich picture and plant

update trich picture and plant

here some updated trich shots and plant shots. I gave her some superthrive in her plain water.

Last edited:

dr_green

kbc2007 said:
superthrive is a huge no no in flower dude!

why????? its says on the bottle it's good for flowering? I wont be using this shit for flowering, if it's not good for her. please let me know

K

khaleel

don't think it will be much more than an ounce maybe 1.5 off that once its all dried, your girls look good but you will be shocked at how much buds shrink down after hanging three or four days. plus haze = sativa = smaller weight, most of the time.

nitrogen is for green growth. phosphorus, potassium, etc. for bud growth. (don't jump down my throat grow-pimps, i'm just talking a large generalization ha). basic rules. keep a bit of nitrogen in during the first week or two of bloom, especially if you switched them young and get a lot of stretch, then phase out nit and phase in phosphorus and potassium, etc., using plain water (or with molasses / rinse / flush additives) final 2 weeks for soil... towards the last few weeks of blooming you should start to see the leaves yellowing and giving up nutes to buds, this is natural and even desired in terms of bud quality.

good luck my friend!

:wave:

Macster2

No way buddy ,He's running 3-4 oz,they do shrink but he's got some nice colas there.Plus he's only at day 31 they could double in size by harvest time, By the way those weren't trich shoots.

Last edited: