What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how many times have you seen RUSH

O

o0th3d4nk0o

RUSH AT RED ROCKS SUCKED

I'm only 19 and I know this.

They played note for note! great

Speakers were flying around in the wind and consequently faded out the music
it rained and there were a bunch of dueschbag old fucks
snakes and arrows sucks too

such a waste of money. and I watched 5 super dirty hippies get 5 tickets for free that was crazy

G

RUSH=one of the BEST bands EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSH=one of the BEST bands EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

im ashamed of myself,for not getting the latest......

Whats the new album,i heard there was 1 out!!!

Anyways talk about a RUSH fan,ive been 1 since 14!!!!!!!
Now in my mid 40's they are STILL ROCKING GREAT.........
(Professional is the WORD) folks!

As you can see my oldshool banner above my set hehehe,27 years old!!!!!!

HEY PUNK ASS KID to say that RUSH sucked because wind was bad is DUMB?
ill bet the kid dont even play an instrument to see how HARD it is huh!!!!
FUCK OFF KID if you aint got nothing GOOD to say..

SEE THEM AGAIN an then tell us what you think,but first take time to learn
what good musicians listen to punk boy judgementalfuknard........oO????

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
lougrew...good to hear that there is another rush fan on here....I listened to them during my first pot smoking sessions when I was 13 years old...such awesome music and such great artists

jordas

well let's see the first time had to be somewhere during the end of 1976.....the 2112 tour.....boy it's awfully hazy looking back all of these years.....but I remember they played an azz kickin show.......cause I remember telling my friends that didn't go for about a month that they missed the best concert of their lives.... those were some smokey times......lol.... :joint:

HarryNugz

I saw rush in utah years ago and was excited as i really liked some of their songs. To honestly say, i was extremely bored at their concert. Too few popular hits with allot of songs i never heard before. Just didn't live up to the expectations i had.

I understand where o0th3d4nk0o is coming from in regards to wind fading the music. Went to an outdoor Metalica concert and it was very windy. Couldn't hardly hear the music at all and i was fairly close to the front stage.

Last edited:

four seasons

Veteran
The first concert I saw was Rush "moving pictures" tour in Frankfurt Germany.
I remember Nazareth opened up for them. Took the straus from Darmstadt to Frankfurt and smoked some fine leb. hash which was common back then.
Ive seen them six times since. Last time was in St. Pete Fl. Primus opened that show. The venue sucked but it was great non the less. That was 10 year ago.

"I would love to excavate viable cannabis seeds from the archaic strata(4000 years before present)on an active sythian site northern Afghanistan."

damrak1

seen them a few years bk and they were great.......at this present moment i,m a big andy powells wishbone ash fan...what a band he got....rock and roll.....lcc

hazy

Veteran
RUSH AT RED ROCKS SUCKED

I'm only 19 and I know this.

They played note for note! great

Speakers were flying around in the wind and consequently faded out the music
it rained and there were a bunch of dueschbag old fucks
snakes and arrows sucks too

such a waste of money. and I watched 5 super dirty hippies get 5 tickets for free that was crazy
I'm one of those old fucks dickhead. I bet them old bastards were blowing the smell of good weed at you, and you got a complex over your bag of schwag.
Hella nice studio lou-grew. I'm with you and say fuck oO too.

Last edited:

icred

Saw "Farewell to Kings", "Hemispheres" and "Presto" tours.
Just put on "The Trees" for a listen....such a well written song.

IC

fylthevoyd

since somebody revived this old thread....I guess I'll sound off ...I've seen them 4 different times if I remember right....3 different times back in the mid '70's...and once again in the mid '80's...the '70's shows were definitely the best of the them

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
cant remember how many,but I do remember the ticket cost $5.50 and parking was .75 the first time I saw them

G

Greyskull

begin the day with a friendly voice...

i am a guitar player but i can watch neil peart drum videos all day long haha

i;ve been watching a recorded concert of theirs from 2008 in Spain (i think)... on MTV HD/paladia - sometimes good stuff on there... Rush is what they are - fucking money.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
You still have made a choice :joint:

Badazzed, love Rush, only got to see them once....great show :yes:

:headbange

Holy thread revival :laughing:

hazy

Veteran
Any time's a great time to revive a Rush thread.
A little Geddy.
Rush_24_-_Dallas_TX_2004_-_lg.6298441.jpg

ElGato

Veteran
7 times.....starting with Hemispheresin 79' and ending with power windows... whenever the hell that was lol

and if anyones wonderin' ...i saw em twice on the moving pictures tour

imho the permanent waves show and the first moving pictures show i saw were by far and away the best

man ...those were the glory days :woohoo:

mj

bigdaddyc9

Last time I saw Rush was back in 85 in Binghamton Ny.My brother was there and he was waving at me from across the venue like his life depended on it.Security quickly moved in and got me and 3 friends for smoking herb.I quickly tucked the 1/2oz of red bud in my underwear and got thrown out cause they had nothing except my bowl.We walked to local bar had 3 drinks and walked back and right back into the show.We kept a low profile from then on.Saw them several times in late 70's and early 80's.They compare to Floyd but are not really that close.Floyd show is like a religous experience.Peace BigD

Latest posts

Latest posts