What's new

How many times do you flush?

Gio88

i sprayed biobizz stimulant for flowering!

anyway yesterday during the flush i broke accidentally a branch of the plant( not cut off) , i tried my best to straighten up and make it stay still , i hope it won't affect the plant considering i'm two weeks away from harvest

Gio88

anyway yesterday during the flush i broke accidentally a branch of the plant( not cut off) , i tried my best to straighten up and make it stay still , i hope it won't affect the plant considering i'm two weeks away from harvest

i tied it up even if it doesn't stand completely straight...i ihope it will continue to mature!

Gio88

I tried my best I don’t think I tied it up perfectly right but at least it stands... I hope this won’t affect the final result of that bud considering it is the upper bud

V

voidpainter

I tried my best I don’t think I tied it up perfectly right but at least it stands... I hope this won’t affect the final result of that bud considering it is the upper bud

Depends how much you fucked it. Did it bend or crack? If it's bent it shouldn't make much difference but if it's cracked it depends how much it's damaged, worst case scenario the bud will die / dry out. If you haven't noticed any drooping above your bend/crack you shouldn't worry.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Gio88, I must say that you're spraying habits kinda worry me, or at least leave me head scratching.
I have lately become a "hardcore sprayer" might I say, and am now used to litteraly drench the plants 3-4 times a day with a nutes + CO2 tabs solution or BAC Plant Vitality Plus.
This I do from the seedling stage up to the end of stretching phase.

But I wouldn't think for a second about spraying fully developped buds, for fear of mold first, but what about the taste and flavours ? Aren't they affected ? I'm ttoaly ignorant here therefore very curious about that. I'm not planning to do that, but very curious.

About your broken stem, I'm afraid it might be too late for proper healiing. Try to pull it up as it was naturaly and maintain it into the correct position by wrapping it with some ntural fiber if you have some at hand (I use rafia for all my tying, bending, supporting and what-not needs).
Bring your Ph up to 6.6, that will help for PK intake.

Irie! :wave:

Gio88

Depends how much you fucked it. Did it bend or crack? If it's bent it shouldn't make much difference but if it's cracked it depends how much it's damaged, worst case scenario the bud will die / dry out. If you haven't noticed any drooping above your bend/crack you shouldn't worry.

The bud is still attached so it isn’t , I’ve controlled around the part I tied up with scotch and i haven’t Seen any strange color Or something ruined even if the branch isn’t completely standing! I’m anyway days from harvest hopefully buds are almost ready

Gio88

Gio88, I must say that you're spraying habits kinda worry me, or at least leave me head scratching.
I have lately become a "hardcore sprayer" might I say, and am now used to litteraly drench the plants 3-4 times a day with a nutes + CO2 tabs solution or BAC Plant Vitality Plus.
This I do from the seedling stage up to the end of stretching phase.

But I wouldn't think for a second about spraying fully developped buds, for fear of mold first, but what about the taste and flavours ? Aren't they affected ? I'm ttoaly ignorant here therefore very curious about that. I'm not planning to do that, but very curious.

About your broken stem, I'm afraid it might be too late for proper healiing. Try to pull it up as it was naturaly and maintain it into the correct position by wrapping it with some ntural fiber if you have some at hand (I use rafia for all my tying, bending, supporting and what-not needs).
Bring your Ph up to 6.6, that will help for PK intake.

Irie! :wave:

I generally alterbate bio buzz stimulants (fish mix , bio bloom , bio max) Both as foliar spray and as roots nutriments , I actually haven’t had problems with mold or flavor! Biobizz anyway suggest to use The products as spray.

For the broken stem i’m days way from harvest so I’m not interested in full recovery of the branch but I’m just worried about the final harvest of that bud

G

So according to stoner science I should be flushing out all my vegies I grow outside ?? Can someone explain how the farmers do that ? Or if I flush my tomato plants in the garden they will be even better than the sweet juicy tomatoe ? Oh god imaging how much better the oranges and apples would be if we flushed the trees !! Fuck I almost forgot we need to flush the potatoes and carrots.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I don't agree with giving it them hard as your chopping, but a feed reduced to field levels satisfies me. We all think we grow the best, which is little more than mind games. So if you need to flush to satisfy yourself, carry on enjoying the smoke which must be better due to flushing.

I will keep my medium in tip top condition, checking on it 3 times a day like it's an OCD. So I can keep it forever. Like a good farmer.

mexweed

Veteran
I grow in organic soil and still flush, it's about bringing the microbial life in the root zone to an end by depleting their food source and rinsing out any residual snacks from the root mass, this produces a stress response that helps buds finish in the last days

of course it's not actually physically rinsing the inside of the plant

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I havn't read through the thread so forgive me if someone said this b4

Q: how many times do you flush.

A: it depends,on messy day's usually 3 times.
On cleaner but more oderific days twice 1 courtesy flush and 1 final flush.
Other days just once

Hope this helps

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So according to stoner science I should be flushing out all my vegies I grow outside ?? Can someone explain how the farmers do that ? Or if I flush my tomato plants in the garden they will be even better than the sweet juicy tomatoe ? Oh god imaging how much better the oranges and apples would be if we flushed the trees !! Fuck I almost forgot we need to flush the potatoes and carrots.

We eat fruits and vegetables for the nutrition that they provide. We intend to consume nutrient dense food.

We smoke weed to get high. We intend to consume potent cannabis with few residuals.

Too bad some people find dramatic reaction easier than actual contemplation.

Gio88

i’m becoming paranoid what do you think...are these buds ok? under the lamp they seemed suspicious..

Attachments

• F5FF2327-7763-4841-A76A-0AFB35C6FAFC.jpg
    F5FF2327-7763-4841-A76A-0AFB35C6FAFC.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 5D5D71DA-25E9-4271-9625-F512D69258EC.jpg
    5D5D71DA-25E9-4271-9625-F512D69258EC.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 22

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gio, do you have a magnifying glass or a jeweler's loupe? Check the trichomes. It looks good from the pics, but not quite ready (my opinion), maybe 2+ more weeks? Your plant will still mature with no nutrients being fed.

Let the pistils (hairs) become red/orange. They are just starting now.

Don't be paranoid....just be patient. You got this!!!