Votes: 30 33.0%
  • Post grad masters

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • PhD

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Pharmacy school. Make good money though not working with meds anymore. Btw, reason you see mostly foreign pharmacist behind the counter is because they are the ones with the education!

I'm assuming you are talking about the US?.

How do you know that the pharm's are mostly foreign?.. Because they're not white?.

The PharmD's at the graduating class were not out of the country. Yes I do know. (dont ask) and there were alot of them most of them going to go work for Walgreens. This was from a large uni on the west coast. (I'm being intentionally vauge for security reasons)

I did notice there were alot of asian pharmD's but that seemed to be normal for that part of the country.

M

Mr.23

I'm assuming you are talking about the US?.

How do you know that the pharm's are mostly foreign?.. Because they're not white?.

The PharmD's at the graduating class were not out of the country. Yes I do know. (dont ask) and there were alot of them most of them going to go work for Walgreens. This was from a large uni on the west coast. (I'm being intentionally vauge for security reasons)

I did notice there were alot of asian pharmD's but that seemed to be normal for that part of the country.

Hello GGW,
correct, US.
No not because they are not white but because they are not born here in US also foreign educated. Myself included but I studied in US. Clinical or retail. Both. In different companies..
Lol. I hesitantly posted in this thread.. did not want to say that much... that's what I get for being stoned and being online... you are observing good caution GGW.

Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

I was taught everything I know about business while saleing dope to crack heads & meth heads in the deep south...

High Quality equals High Profits, plus a good client base always builds with enough time.

Snypette

Veteran
Chillin' with the 7 year Snype degree:dance013:
Wasn't about to miss the end of the game! stacks instead of stacks of loans, the brains to turn profits. Shit worked out

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Sonoma State University
Emphasis in Wine Business Strategies

Its pretty cool to look at these graduation percentages and see that our cannabis culture does a good job reflecting today's society. A further blow to the negative connotations about our industry. But we need to do better than the average, education is the ultimate equalizer.

Latest posts

Latest posts