What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How many of you are on more than one cannabis forum?

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I've registered at a few others to make a few comments here and there, and also to look at pictures, but IC is the only one I feel that is worth hanging out on. I had never even tried pot in the OG days, but the stories I hear about it sure make me wish I had been there.

Space Toker

Veteran
I did overgrow original one, CannabisWorld came to be CannaCabana upon which they all seemed like snobs that wouldn't answer me, oh trying to think of others CSC or that thing with the big tractor is that still going? Well canncollective or something similar got reincarnated into a useless restrictive site few post on I think. All kinds of secret sites hinted at I never knew of, oh boo hoo it breaks my heart NOT! :D I wish someone could recommend a good alternate site here is not too bad old Overgrow and HempBC chat in earliest times there was good to great never anything ever came close, well old CannabisWorld precursor To CannaCabana was awesome early on too! Where to go to get that experience now? No trolls or opinionated snobs or few or where everyone will not ignore you for no reason or at least have the courtesy to explain it, where to go for that now?

Space Toker

Veteran
other biggy? just mention names or don't bother talking this is about mentioning other sites you found useful not playing games

Space Toker

Veteran
oh actually brings up memories, THC farm or farmer, prob a member of like 8 sites I long since forgot I registered at. Here and TCC only places I ever post, mostly here, not because the best only because I haven't found better.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You can find me on 4 other boards, by various other names.....
nah... was just kidding but I know that there are several Stoner4Life's out there @ other sites.

I only have the time to come by here to post pics & other tomfoolery. lol, you guys/gals are stuck with me until I become 'Banned4Life' right here :)

kaochiu

Veteran
I keep in icmag because it is international. That's why I joined in the first place. I don't participate in others, years ago i was more active, now not even lurking anymore, I'm sick of new strain names and i don't understand anybody born this century. So I like checking up here. Hi, there!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Post #72 by Alpine skier. May be the longest single post on the Mag. I felt IQ points slipping away as I was reading it. I had to stop , hope I didn't miss something life changing.

When I Google information, it brings me back here to the Mag. Outside of my seasonal threads, I'm mostly a lurker here. I thank you all for your input and support of this forum.
Peace.

Muleskinner

Veteran
ICmag continues to be the biggest cannabis forum, I'm spending more time on Overgrow.com these days, people seem to post more & be more active over there. Plus it's channeling the spirit of the original overgrow!

icmag's membership is huge and makes it a good reference, I can always catch on up chatter of what's going on in my state.

BudToaster

Veteran
i also participate on Fuck Combustion . com so i can lay out my vaporizer design. Lots of good feedback from devoted vaporizer users. i have also posted in the devices thread here on icmag.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lol @ famerlion what are you doing processing men on the internet ? did you jerk off on the same day as that ? dude my man bro i dont know if i want to give you a handjob that way. Your not suppose to multi quote cause you cant process all the people and then the text does not matter.

does your dick bleed when you jerk off farmerlion i somehow bet it does or did. dude on the internet if you do that you are not my nigga. that is some sick shit you are into. u expect me to do role play for that guy to have an experience in my life like im the manager of an 80 person crew when its not that way then you try again in the same place just over that move.

you got that one on the power and gas to. lmao i said that in the story. that group runs out of gas. there planning on dying with nothing changing and on purpose there doing this to us and you know tomarrow anything could happen you might fly to the moon.

View Image
View Image

Crawl back under your rock, freak

mr.brunch

Veteran
so your like one of the only people that shows up to my threads everytime ? what kinda computer you got there? just outta like curiosity.

I just enjoy seeing what people like to do with their time... programming ai to spout shit seems like a waste of time, but I suppose there must be some enjoyment in it.
Have you ever grown a cannabis plant? Just outta like curiosity?Much more worthwhile activity..
I don’t use computers, I post using power of the mind...
Have a great day :tiphat:

Btw, this ain’t your thread... it belongs to the op

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
other biggy? just mention names or don't bother talking this is about mentioning other sites you found useful not playing games
Actually, his question was do you have several forums you contribute to or is ICMag your "home away from home"?
And the reason people mention they are on other forums, but then don't name them, is those other forums are completely fucking worthless. :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been banned here twice. :tiphat:

I believe I joined somewhere around 2006 or 2007 the first time. I spent time on some other boards back then. Awful cesspools of immaturity and poor information.

When I created this account in 2016, I also created accounts on a few other boards. I quit going to the other boards again within a couple months. Still awful cesspools of immaturity and poor information.

ICMag has gone through a lot of changes over the years, and throughout it all the information has been awesome. I'm really liking where it's going, the vibe of the community and how well they handle cesspool leaks to here from other boards. ;)

Thanks to Gypsy and everyone who makes ICMag possible! :D

I got banned once when me and skip shared words.
Unstickied my gb thread. All in all no hard feelings. I got pissed off and ran my mouth ha.
Icmag is great and z labs. I post on a few others too.
Icmag has the benefit of old heads and breeders and the international community. Its a good fit for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts