What's new

how many of us will never tell

BudBo

If i ever get caugt(hope to god i never do) i'm goin to tell them book me or let me go no b.s i'm not 1 to make a deal wit someone i don't trust n mosta those piggies ain't trust worthy

Lock me up or stfu n let me go

but like alot of people have said no one knos how much balls u got until u in hand cuffs gettin told that ur bout to b sent to 10years in prison.....

P.S
FREE EDDY LEPP!!!!

A

Amstel Light

If i ever get caugt(hope to god i never do) i'm goin to tell them book me or let me go no b.s i'm not 1 to make a deal wit someone i don't trust n mosta those piggies ain't trust worthy

Lock me up or stfu n let me go

but like alot of people have said no one knos how much balls u got until u in hand cuffs gettin told that ur bout to b sent to 10years in prison.....

why not just assume (prolly 75%chance in a whole lifetime of a head) that you will get busted? then know the penalty's before hand so the lies about 10 years and other BS will not bother you at all? your post scares me man...

i guess they can tell who will likely flip...i got arrested twice and only had to say"i dont know what your talking about" 1 time

BudBo

Y does my post scare u ?

I meant basically wat u said

I dint say them lieing about 10 years i was refurring to Eddy Lepps case they sentenced him to 10years minimum sentence and he couldve narked on alot of the people that worked with him but he didnt'

I jus meant i'm not goin to listen to the cops bargans i'm jus goin to tell them if u got something to arrest me on than do it or stop talkin n let me go i'm not goin to talk anything over i'll plead the 5th hah j.k

i'd probly b like sir i dint kno that Cannabis was illegal u guys always call it marijuana u confused me haha

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
only thing i ever tell the cops is " I want to see my lawyer "

If your ever dumb enough to think the cops are your friends you might just want to jump out a window... People that dont snitch are hard to find... Probably 9-10 ic magers would fold under pressure.... could be wrong and i hope i am but when it comes to saving your own tail people are horrible

Quoted for the fucking TRUTH!

If you're ever alone with a cop, you keep your stupid whore mouth shut, only words allowed out of your mouth are "I WANT MY LAWYER NOW!"

Their threats are just that, they want you to bend to their will, and they will NOT help you if you help them.

Snitches get disappeared every day, not even cops care enough about snitches to investigate what happened to them.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Those viewing this and Not posting are probably wondering if GHs Vendor Forums now had a Tokers Den type sub forum. I am one of those who had viewed but not posted. Yes snitching is the Lowest of Low, you take what you get and Handle your Own if you feel me, but this is a Horribly Misplaced thread (unless of course Arjan/Franco/Jack has turned Informant) ...

dreadvik

i can barely look at them let alone talk to them! I've been asked tho... How stupid do they think I am lol

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It never pays to be a rat. The police lie. the deal they offer is always laced with shame and poison. It is like making a deal with the devil. Just look at the end results of what happens to pretty much all rats.

M

movingtocally

Nobody in our business likes a snitch. It's the one code we can basically all agree on.

But to say snitches end up in ditches, snitches never win, etc. is bullshit. There is no nostalgia or cliche in underground money-games of any sort man. Truth is, plenty of snitches, I'm sure, are living the dream under protection.

Whether or not you're willing to betray your friends is on you. I'm a firm believer in manning up to your own shit at all costs, and I agree with you all. But let's not say snitches never win. Indeed, they usually do win.

:2cents:

Helis

It's pretty simple... I have NEVER had a LEO be of ANY HELP to me... EVER (but a cop did fracture one of my bones once...)
So why the FUCK would I be helpful to them?

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
picture.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_wlAcaZdrs

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll tell you what, and I'm not saying this to anyone in this forum, but everyone says "fuck a snitch, I'll kill him." Put that fucker in room with 5-0 and 90% flip. Percentage gets higher the more leverage they have on the snitch. IMO, trust no one and plan to be snitched on.

M

movingtocally

I'll tell you what, and I'm not saying this to anyone in this forum, but everyone says "fuck a snitch, I'll kill him." Put that fucker in room with 5-0 and 90% flip. Percentage gets higher the more leverage they have on the snitch. IMO, trust no one and plan to be snitched on.
heheheh. Exactly.

Watch the show "48 hours." It's a real life drama on AE which shows the investigators interrogating real life murders. It's absolutely stunning how dudes literally yelling 'fuck the police" 20 minutes earlier can be broken at their core in 5 minutes, telling everything but their momma runnin' a red light. Balling their eyes out. "I'm a good person!"

3rd base

...It's absolutely stunning how dudes literally yelling 'fuck the police" 20 minutes earlier can be broken at their core in 5 minutes...

Quoted for truth.

Bottom line: Know what you're getting into, know how the system works and if you find yourself being questioned, keep your mouth shut.

Jees, those Barry Cooper vids are all over the internet, at least watch those...

edit:
Here's a perfect example of a typical cop's moral caliber...
I'm in a store the other day and overhear a guy tell the girl he's with he's gonna hang a giant x-mas stocking from his rear-view mirror. I turn to him and say, "You'll definitely get pulled over for that" and he says, "No I won't, I'm a cop. I can do whatever I want."